Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

$250k/no Supernova Elite in 2008 Progress Thread [was $100k]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You have amazing stamina! I just don't get how some people are able to 20 table such long sessions, simply mind boggling.

Good luck in march!
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    My goal for March is to play 100,000 hands of 100nl full ring and run +5 ptbb/100. This isn’t a particularly easy goal, but I think I can pull it off.
    Which part isn't easy? the 100k hands? or the sustained 5 ptBB/100 win rate?

Nice job, spoon, and good luck in March!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    My goal for March is to play 100,000 hands of 100nl full ring and run +5 ptbb/100. This isn’t a particularly easy goal, but I think I can pull it off.
    Which part isn't easy? the 100k hands? or the sustained 5 ptBB/100 win rate?

Nice job, spoon, and good luck in March!!
    The 5 ptbb/100 is the hardest of the two. The hands thing is relatively easy. If for five days a week I play two sessions of 2500 hands (a little less than 3 hours each for me, less than what I typically play on the days I play) then it's cake to get in the hands. The win-rate thing I don't think will be so hard. I've ran over 4.5 ptbb/100 for my past some shit thousand hands so we'll see how it goes.
    Update? How many hands? Are you on target for 250k and SNE?

Default stopped the pursuit ?

I was really getting into this thread and then it just stopped ... what going on did you abandont your SNE pursuit ?
    Bump.

All I can say is lol life is a bitch sometimes.