Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,282,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Rant: Stations are *sob* so hard *sob* to play against

Results 1 to 54 of 54
  1. #1

    Default Rant: Stations are *sob* so hard *sob* to play against

    You can smell the fear. Noobie posts hand. AA. Station calls 2 streets. ZOMFG!! What do i DOOOOOO??? Sometimes, it's not a noobie.

    If you're not cheering - standing up from the computer fist pumping happy - you're a dumbass. Can't we figure this out? What's the biggest f**king leak you can have? Chasing with weak hands. A lot.

    Don't whine like a 6-year girl about raising KK 3xBB +1BB per limper and getting called by 6 fishtations. If it happens a lot, try raising 6xBB, or 10xBB. Heck, try shoving all-in with AA, dammit, and see what f**king happens. "OMG, I can't bet 8xBB *eek!* with KQo!!" No hysterics. Take a deep breath, little girl, and tighten up pre. Adjust until you're getting enough action on big hands with big raises that it's still playable. Even the fish have a threshold of pain. If you're a fearless f**king badass, you can find it. A station will fold to enough pressure, and if he won't that's even more $$ and more +++EV for you. Stop crying, and bet like you have some balls, dammit.

    You get constant 4-way flop action, and you think you're ahead of the fishstations. Then bet full pot cbets/value bets. Still too many callers for your pansy ass? F**king overbet the pot.

    I hear you crying now. "I can't overbet the pot with JJ on a KTx flop *sniff*." Adjust your pansyass cbetting range. Tighten it up. Value bet like you have the immortal nuts - 'cuz they're fishstations, and compared to the crap hands they've typically got, you're way the f**k ahead.

    "OMG, that would be *shudder/cry* HIGH VARIANCE wouldn't it?" WTF is your bankroll for? Looking pretty when you post in your "I'm playing like Johnny Chan" jacked up operation thread? Or for reloading like a man when weakass stations hit the 3 outer for a stack?

    Get this through your dumbass brick-brain right the f**k now. You are an FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker. You have no pansyass, girly-girl, crybaby fears. You have a solid FTR regulation bankroll for a f**king reason. Fold adroitly. Bet like a f**king house afire when you have a big hand. Pwn the f**king stations like you know you ought to. And win some damn money, dammit.

    Out.
  2. #2
    The right play is almost always the opposite of your opponents.

    Versus very tight players pf, open up your pf range and take blinds. Versus loose pf players tighten your range and take down big pots as they call you down.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
  3. #3
    bjsaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,352
    Location
    Ballarat, Australia
    Nobody ever said it was mandatory to c-bet missed flops v's multiple calling stations.
    Just dipping my toes back in.
  4. #4
    did somebody have a bad day today?
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
  5. #5
    I am a FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker.

    I am a FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker.

    I am a FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker.
  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by trump
    I am a FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker.

    I am a FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker.

    I am a FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker.

    hellz bellz!
  7. #7
    sarbox68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,115
    Location
    wondering where the 3 extra chairs at my 6max table came from
    Bitches and hos, bitches AND hos!
  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJH
    did somebody have a bad day today?
    LoL. Glad to be alive today. And lookin' for some station bitches. Let's win some damn money, dammit!
  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbox68
    Bitches and hos, hos AND bitches!
    FYP.
  10. #10
    "$80 million Submarine mansion. Think about it."
  11. #11
    Grinder Guest
    I hate micro-stations with a passion. My cold run of cards and horrible post-flop luck (yes, you do need luck when facing 5 calling station minnows) caused me to break the golden rule of moving up in stakes without the adequate BR.

    The play is so horrible I couldn't stand it any longer. Raising 10x the BB and having some jackoff calling me with T8o out of position and flopping 2 fucking pair OVER and OVER makes me want to kill myself.

    Goodbye $10NL... hello $50NL. Been there for almost a week and love it. Already made above and beyond the proper roll for these stakes, so bring it on variance! The calling stations can still be found, but there sure is shit ain't 5 of 'em!
  12. #12
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,499
    Location
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    I hate micro-stations with a passion. My cold run of cards and horrible post-flop luck (yes, you do need luck when facing 5 calling station minnows) caused me to break the golden rule of moving up in stakes without the adequate BR.

    The play is so horrible I couldn't stand it any longer. Raising 10x the BB and having some jackoff calling me with T8o out of position and flopping 2 fucking pair OVER and OVER makes me want to kill myself.

    Goodbye $10NL... hello $50NL. Been there for almost a week and love it. Already made above and beyond the proper roll for these stakes, so bring it on variance! The calling stations can still be found, but there sure is shit ain't 5 of 'em!
    What site? Is your screen name Grinder there too? It would be pretty cool if that name was open without having to add numbers to the end of it or something.

    Edit: Might have a new video soon.
  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    The play is so horrible I couldn't stand it any longer. Raising 10x the BB and having some jackoff calling me with T8o out of position and flopping 2 fucking pair OVER and OVER makes me want to kill myself.
    What's not to like about T8o calling a 10x preflop raise? Yep, better move up where they respect your raises.
  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    What site?

    Edit: Might have a new video soon.
    FLMFAO
  15. #15
    Fnord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    19,394
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    Versus very tight players pf, open up your pf range and take blinds. Versus loose pf players tighten your range and take down big pots as they call you down.
    This is wrong.

    Tightening up against players who make terrible post-flop mistakes reduces the number of tickets you get in the grand "bust the fish" lottery.

    When the rake is low and your opponents play bad with lots of money behind, see flops with your good hands.

    When the rake is high or you opponents have fewer leaks, then you need to play pretty snug.
  16. #16
    Fnord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    19,394
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    The play is so horrible I couldn't stand it any longer. Raising 10x the BB and having some jackoff calling me with T8o out of position and flopping 2 fucking pair OVER and OVER makes me want to kill myself.
    What's not to like about T8o calling a 10x preflop raise? Yep, better move up where they respect your raises.
    Better yet, figure out what they're doing when they hit and pay off less often. Figure out how to determine the various gears fish get into. When they're going to dump it and when they're going to go into suicide mode. Think like a fish a little. Talk to them at the table and don't judge, just listen.
  17. #17
    Grinder, I hope you have Poker Tracker. Go back to your 10NL winning hands and look them over. Are you saying that those wins are all due to your poker expertise? Or are there quite a few in there where fish called you with T8o out of position and you took them for a bundle?

    Your jump from 10 to 5oNL is, shall we say, unorthodox. But I will hazard to say many of the regs have seen it here in this forum before. Now that you know you can beat 50, you will have it made. Good luck....
    Sue me if I play too long....
  18. #18
    over under on busto?
  19. #19
    I love calling stations, except when that calling station is me. They give money to people when they shouldn't. example from tonight.

    POKERSTARS GAME #15964768482: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/03/14 - 00:51:41 (ET)
    Table 'Edasich IV' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 2: pgil ($195.50 in chips)
    Seat 3: buddydowg ($106.65 in chips)
    Seat 5: araani ($23.35 in chips)
    Seat 6: KeiChi ($98.50 in chips)
    Seat 9: chevalesse ($26 in chips)
    chevalesse: posts small blind $0.50
    pgil: posts big blind $1
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to pgil [Ts 9c]
    T H K joins the table at seat #7
    buddydowg: calls $1
    araani: calls $1
    KeiChi: folds
    chevalesse: calls $0.50
    pgil: checks
    *** FLOP *** [Th 8d Js]
    chevalesse: checks
    pgil: bets $2
    buddydowg: calls $2
    araani: calls $2
    chevalesse: raises $2 to $4
    pgil: calls $2
    buddydowg: calls $2
    araani: calls $2
    *** TURN *** [Th 8d Js] [7s]
    chevalesse: bets $1
    pgil: raises $13 to $14
    buddydowg: calls $14
    araani: folds
    chevalesse: folds
    *** RIVER *** [Th 8d Js 7s] [3c]
    pgil: bets $20
    buddydowg: calls $20
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    pgil: shows [Ts 9c] (a straight, Seven to Jack)
    buddydowg: mucks hand
    henk sound joins the table at seat #1
    pgil collected $87 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $89 | Rake $2
    Board [Th 8d Js 7s 3c]
    Seat 2: pgil (big blind) showed [Ts 9c] and won ($87) with a straight, Seven to Jack
    Seat 3: buddydowg mucked [Ad Tc]
    Seat 5: araani folded on the Turn
    Seat 6: KeiChi (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 9: chevalesse (small blind) folded on the Turn
    "If you can't say f*ck, you can't say f*ck the government" - Lenny Bruce
  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    What site? Is your screen name Grinder there too? It would be pretty cool if that name was open without having to add numbers to the end of it or something.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    The play is so horrible I couldn't stand it any longer. Raising 10x the BB and having some jackoff calling me with T8o out of position and flopping 2 fucking pair OVER and OVER makes me want to kill myself.
    What's not to like about T8o calling a 10x preflop raise? Yep, better move up where they respect your raises.
    Better yet, figure out what they're doing when they hit and pay off less often. Figure out how to determine the various gears fish get into. When they're going to dump it and when they're going to go into suicide mode. Think like a fish a little. Talk to them at the table and don't judge, just listen.
    Dayam, fnord, you're talking to us like we wanna stop sucking at poker. Hell no! We won't go!!
  22. #22
    when you start running bad at 50NL you will busto fast.
    gabe: Ive dropped almost 100k in the past 35 days.

    bigspenda73: But how much did you win?
  23. #23
    For reasons totally unrellated to this thread, I have decided to make the jump to 50NL.
    "$80 million Submarine mansion. Think about it."
  24. #24
    Fuck it, im moving up too.
    $3/6 here i come.
  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    Fuck it, im moving up too.
    $3/6 here i come.
    F**kin' nit.
  26. #26
    Can I put my entire bankroll on one big blind? That would be awesome. That's why they call it gambling, right?
  27. #27
    Grinder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    Fuck it, im moving up too.
    $3/6 here i come.
    LMAO

    Yeah, the move up was risky but it paid off. I have well over 20 buyins for $50 NL. But since you're moving up to $3/6 maybe I should too.
  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,548
    Location
    Putney, UK; Full Tilt,Mansion; $50 NL and PL; $13 and $16 SNGs at Stars
    I think I preferred fusty professor Robb to Spoon-wannabe Robb
  29. #29
    euphoricism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,396
    Location
    Your place or my place
    the station is the scourge of the shortstacker. I hate playing with people with 0% fold to Cbets and like 50% fold big blind. Theyre majorly -EV players, but that EV never seems to go to me.

    The end.
    <Staxalax> Honestly, #flopturnriver is the one thing that has improved my game the most.
    Directions to join the #flopturnriver Internet Relay Chat - Come chat with us!
  30. #30
    dev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,624
    Location
    swonging and swonging

    Default Re: Rant: Stations are *sob* so hard *sob* to play against

    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Fold adroitly.
    how the fuck did this get in there?
    Check out my self-deprecation here!
  31. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    Fuck it, im moving up too.
    $3/6 here i come.
    soon enough both of us will be there hopefully
  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by blackatom
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    Fuck it, im moving up too.
    $3/6 here i come.
    soon enough both of us will be there hopefully
    What are you doing out of the community? Get back in there before you hurt yourself.
    "$80 million Submarine mansion. Think about it."
  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber14
    What are you doing out of the community? Get back in there before you hurt yourself.
    Did i touch a nerve??


    Was just a joke, you can move up to $400 for all i care.
    Actually you make a good point.
    (Although im sure it was meant to be a put down)
    I dont post enough hands for everyone to critique.
    I usually just post them in my OP and get the opinions of my friends.
    Kmind was saying that he thinks it would be better if i posted more responses too, but im not very confident in my game so i usually just read the stuff and keep my opinions to myself.
    Food for thought.
    Thanks.
  34. #34
    I was talking to blackatom dude. It's a joke...


    besides, you got more posts than I do, and I've been a member longer.
    "$80 million Submarine mansion. Think about it."
  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber14
    I was talking to blackatom dude. It's a joke...
    besides, you got more posts than I do, and I've been a member longer.
    Sorry. I get a little defensive sometimes. <---Personality LEAK.
    Maybe you touched a nerve??? ..lol
    I think i got something out of it anyway.
    So its all good.
    Peace.
  36. #36

    Default Re: Rant: Stations are *sob* so hard *sob* to play against

    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Fold adroitly.
    how the fuck did this get in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by biondino
    I think I preferred fusty professor Robb to Spoon-wannabe Robb
    Same person. I change in a phone booth between paragraphs.
  37. #37
    Bump due to some recent threads.
  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Bump due to some recent threads.
    ^^^this (x2)
  39. #39
    amifat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    107
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    Bump due to some recent threads.
    ^^^this (x2)
    did i mention this is probably one of my biggest leaks, basicaly out leveling myself and playing weak holdings against fishstations.
  40. #40
    It's a short-term vs. long-term thing. I actually was playing against a kind of station at $15/$30 live limit last night, though this was a slightly different type of station than you get at micro-limits.

    Basically, in mid-to-high limit live poker, there's a fair amount of aggression, especially in position. People may very well open from the cutoff with J6 offsuit, for instance. And then the blinds will play back at the player (because they know he's willing to raise J6 offsuit!). So the big blind might call or re-raise with 74 offsuit, for instance.

    So now J6 and 74 see the flop. And the flop comes AQ2 rainbow. J6 fires off a continuation bet, 74 calls. Turn comes 8. J6, still representing the ace, 74 calls. River comes K. At this point, J6 might bet or check, and 74 might check, bet, raise, or fold.

    The thing is, what 74 has resolved himself to do there is not be bluffed by players raising trash or c-betting with air. And to do that, he basically plays as a calling station post-flop in raised pots.

    In any event, I was playing against one of these guys last night, and the reality is, what a station does is make it impossible or unlikely to take down a lot of pots with pure aggression. You basically have to wait until you have a hand and then value bet. And thus, what frustrates players in the short term is that (1) their fancy poker techniques don't work and they have to go back to being patient and tight and waiting for a good hand, and (2) if you go card dead, the calling station will almost assuredly win money from you.

    But you have to think long term.

    Eventually, last night, after 2 hours of total card death, I had 6c4c in the SB and was able to see the flop which came 642, with another 6 on the turn to give me my boat. This guy paid me off royally.

    But sometimes, that hand will never come. And you just have to remember that it's long run +EV to play against calling stations, even if you have a bad run against them.
  41. #41
    Vinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    912
    Location
    Canada; the country all tucked away down there...
    Love this thread.
    Can somebody explain this line to me in noobie terms?
    Robb wrote:
    I hear you crying now. "I can't overbet the pot with JJ on a KTx flop *sniff*." Adjust your pansyass cbetting range. Tighten it up.
    I won't believe their lies - I can still see through these eyes
  42. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinland
    Love this thread.
    Can somebody explain this line to me in noobie terms?
    Robb wrote:
    I hear you crying now. "I can't overbet the pot with JJ on a KTx flop *sniff*." Adjust your pansyass cbetting range. Tighten it up.
    The bread and butter of a lot of low-stakes players is the continuation bet. They open the betting pre-flop with a raise, hoping to get most of the other players to fold and end up heads up against 1 or 2 pre-flop callers. Then the flop comes, the betting is checked to them and they make a continuation bet representing that they hit the flop and take down the pot when the other players fold.

    The calling station may be a bad player in many respects, but the one thing you can say about him or her is that being a station is a +EV strategy against players who make too many continuation bets. Calling station calls preflop with T7 offsuit, flop is Q97, Hero continuation bets with his AK, and calling station calls. Maybe Hero tries again to buy the pot after the turn is a blank, calling station calls. River comes another blank and calling station takes down the pot with his 7's with a trash kicker.

    So what you have to do is tighten up your continuation betting range against calling stations, so that it is more likely that when you are doing it you have enough equity in the pot to justify the bet.
  43. #43
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    The right play is almost always the opposite of your opponents.

    Versus very tight players pf, open up your pf range and take blinds. Versus loose pf players tighten your range and take down big pots as they call you down.
    I know it's 14 months late, but that's not how it works.

    Tight players -> raise more often
    Loose players -> raise less often
    Aggro players -> tighten up
    Passive players -> loosen up

    in fact if you're a table with eight 50/10 fish (see: live poker) you might as well limp Axs and small pps
    in fact, they're so bad you can open limp and show a profit
  44. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinland
    Love this thread.
    Can somebody explain this line to me in noobie terms?
    Robb wrote:
    I hear you crying now. "I can't overbet the pot with JJ on a KTx flop *sniff*." Adjust your pansyass cbetting range. Tighten it up.
    The point is NOT to bet JJ (necessarily) on a KTx board. The point is to value bet when you DO hit a hand. If they're not folding, and you've played TAGG preflop, then when you hit the flop you're WAY ahead in most cases and need to bet/overbet the pot for value.

    Like BJ said over a year ago, no one said you had to cbet into 4 stations. If they're stations and you've got air, betting makes no sense. If some stations came along and you have AK TPTK, then you bet (or even overbet) to extract maximum value.
  45. #45
    Vinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    912
    Location
    Canada; the country all tucked away down there...
    Ok, thats clear....thx.
    I won't believe their lies - I can still see through these eyes
  46. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by iopq
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    The right play is almost always the opposite of your opponents.

    Versus very tight players pf, open up your pf range and take blinds. Versus loose pf players tighten your range and take down big pots as they call you down.
    I know it's 14 months late, but that's not how it works.

    Tight players -> raise more often
    Loose players -> raise less often
    Aggro players -> tighten up
    Passive players -> loosen up

    in fact if you're a table with eight 50/10 fish (see: live poker) you might as well limp Axs and small pps
    in fact, they're so bad you can open limp and show a profit
    Yep. I was thinking of how wrong this is. For instance, against a maniac, if you can succeed in isolating against him, you can play all sorts of trash, because your +EV comes from the fact that you will bail out of hands when you are obviously behind and the maniac won't. So you can actually play loose aggressive against a loose aggressive.

    Against a nit, it may be true that you can open up your range and rely on your fold equity. However, once the nit indicates that he has a hand, you have to retreat back into tight-aggressive mode and only play when you can out-nit the nit.

    So it's way more complex than "play opposite".
  47. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDude
    Quote Originally Posted by iopq
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    The right play is almost always the opposite of your opponents.

    Versus very tight players pf, open up your pf range and take blinds. Versus loose pf players tighten your range and take down big pots as they call you down.
    I know it's 14 months late, but that's not how it works.

    Tight players -> raise more often
    Loose players -> raise less often
    Aggro players -> tighten up
    Passive players -> loosen up

    in fact if you're a table with eight 50/10 fish (see: live poker) you might as well limp Axs and small pps
    in fact, they're so bad you can open limp and show a profit
    Yep. I was thinking of how wrong this is. For instance, against a maniac, if you can succeed in isolating against him, you can play all sorts of trash, because your +EV comes from the fact that you will bail out of hands when you are obviously behind and the maniac won't. So you can actually play loose aggressive against a loose aggressive.

    Against a nit, it may be true that you can open up your range and rely on your fold equity. However, once the nit indicates that he has a hand, you have to retreat back into tight-aggressive mode and only play when you can out-nit the nit.

    So it's way more complex than "play opposite".
    Yeah, play opposite is retarded advice that keeps getting spewed around. Such general labels rarely apply well to whole tables and aren't even that great a description of a single player's game. It is often the case that Hero ought to open up and play more hands because of specific advantages, usually relating to weak-tight pstflop play from villain.
  48. #48
    You: "Hm, looks like that flop didn't connect with me, but I showed aggression preflop so I need to do a continuation bet against him. There's two diamonds there, so I want to bet an amount that gives him the wrong odds to go after the flush. By betting this strong he's definitely going to put me on an overpair or something good preflop that held up and get out of the hand, because hopefully he's seen how few hands I've played recently. And let's hit the bet button.... now."

    Him: "Hey I have a pair of fives; I call. lol "

    He just accidentally outplayed you because you're thinking at the wrong level.
  49. #49
    BooG690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,096
    Location
    I am Queens Blvd.
    Quote Originally Posted by S1x
    You: "Hm, looks like that flop didn't connect with me, but I showed aggression preflop so I need to do a continuation bet against him. There's two diamonds there, so I want to bet an amount that gives him the wrong odds to go after the flush. By betting this strong he's definitely going to put me on an overpair or something good preflop that held up and get out of the hand, because hopefully he's seen how few hands I've played recently. And let's hit the bet button.... now."

    Him: "Hey I have a pair of fives; I call. lol "

    He just accidentally outplayed you because you're thinking at the wrong level.
    Great post. Very true at the microstakes.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
  50. #50
    Awesome thread, just been having this problem myself! Helps me feel better about things
  51. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    Bump due to some recent threads.
    Lol this again
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
  52. #52
    kickass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,059
    Location
    St. Shawshanks Infant School
    god damn stations, they cant hold on to your stack long enuff for you to get it back. bastards.
    pokering again
  53. #53
    rong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,086
    Location
    behind you with an axe
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    god damn stations, they cant hold on to your stack long enuff for you to get it back. bastards.
    This does piss me off.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
  54. #54
    rong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,086
    Location
    behind you with an axe
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post

    Get this through your dumbass brick-brain right the f**k now. You are an FTR station-pwn'ing badass motherf**ker. You have no pansyass, girly-girl, crybaby fears. You have a solid FTR regulation bankroll for a f**king reason. Fold adroitly. Bet like a f**king house afire when you have a big hand. Pwn the f**king stations like you know you ought to. And win some damn money, dammit.


    Lolololol

    Never read this before
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •