Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

Noble_Poker FTR Private Free_Roll July 28!

Default Noble_Poker FTR Private Free_Roll July 28!

Signup to Noble Poker and enter our private Freeroll on July 28th!

Here are the details:

Time: 10:00pm EST

Date: Thursday, July 28th

FreerollName: FlopTurnRiver Freeroll
    PASSWORD: nob99ftr

Prize Pool: $50

Minimum players: 15
    Go to Tournaments, Scheduled, and find the FlopTurnRiver tournament to register!

Good luck and see you at NoblePoker!
    new to flopturnriver, how do I gain access to FTR tourney on Noble?
    Anonymous Guest

Default Noble Poker Freeroll

New here, great site. Will you send out the password before the tourney starts?

Thanks.
    To qualify for the tournament, you must have signed up to Noble Poker through FTR and made a deposit (I just received these details from our Noble Poker rep.)

You will receive an email from Noble Poker letting you know about the Freeroll.
    Anonymous Guest
    i already have noble poker downloaded on my pc .. does that mean i cant play on the freeroll? i also have deposited more than once there
    Anonymous Guest

Default mitufsro

H,i`m new here, how do I gain access to FTR tourney on Noble?..
    Tnx.... id: mitufsro
    bah
    I already signed up for noble... too bad
    We'veopened up this freeroll to everyone! If you belong to Noble Poker already, you can play! Here's the password: nob99ftr

Good luck!
    Anonymous Guest
    Good luck all and cya on the tables tonight.
    Anonymous Guest

Default re

Hi and thanks for having me as a member here. Looking forward to the freeroll tonight 28 July, 2005 and thanks for having it !
    Death Kube K is gonna win! SUCKA's
    busted out early by some jackass who called my 4x raise with and 8-6s from SB i was on the button. i had pocket queens and the flop came like 8-5-2 and he raised AI and i called. He caught a 6 for a 2 pair on the turn. Oh well thats a freeroll for ya!
    Anonymous Guest

Default First Freeroll Tournament on Noble

I want to say thanks for whomever put this tourney together! It was my first freeroll tournament and I won first place. Looking forward to playing with you guys and gals in more tourneys. Best of Luck
    Congrats!
    Great how a freeroll brings some of the lurkers out of the woodowork, now make some posts and give something back!
    "[This theory] is only useful for helping to calculate your luck odds. If you have a good read that you have a numerical advantage against your opponent, that your hand is "luckier"..."

Copyright, Youngdro 2007.

Default Last Night Tourney

Congrats to all who turned out last night, and esprcially the winner ? never stayed to see the finish,