Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 139 of 420 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,425 of 31490
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    Yeah. Logic is pretty strange. Newton wasn't logical when he developed calculus, nor Euler when he proved a handful more of Fermat's BS.

Logic is something else. Just recognize that when you claim to be logical, you're just playing at it. It's much better just to believe you're being human imho.

And so maybe critical thinking is a better label for what I was trying to represent. There has to be some way to distinguish between "lol intuition told me to do it" and a well reasoned decision. If we can't call it logic, then what would you suggest?
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    And so maybe critical thinking is a better label for what I was trying to represent. There has to be some way to distinguish between "lol intuition told me to do it" and a well reasoned decision. If we can't call it logic, then what would you suggest?
    nonononono, that is logic too. Look up what it means, for some reason he's just only calling one type of logic, logic. No need to make up new words to describe stuff that's already named.
    Yeah, but I'm just trying to pin him to something.

Either he admits there is a difference between "lol intuition" and reasoned decision making, or we can just laugh at him. And if we admits to the former, then we have to go into why he thinks this is not a type of logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    Got a new phone yesterday. HTC One.2 year contract. Didn't take the insurance. Just dropped it in the pond, fully submerged for 15 minutes while I tried to fish it out. It's currently sitting in a bag of rice in the hope it will absorb all of the moisture.

At least I can see the funny side.
    Not that anyone gave a shit what with the logic battle 'n'all, but when I checked this morning, not only does the phone work, it didn't even switch itself off.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Call it whatever you like boost, just recognize what you're doing.

You said consistently solve a problem without using logic. You don't use logic to solve the problem of the tie. What you do is sort of guess, imagine, predict what it would be like to wear that tie that day (and maybe even predict what the day will be like) and sort of go with the one you think is best.

Then after you make this decision, you specifically go about building a logical framework to justify your continued acceptance that you're doing things logically.

I just accept that I'm doing things as people do.

All of the logic that you'll claim you had used to pick the tie will come after you picked the tie, it won't inform the choice.

You can say, oh but the method I use to pick a tie is logical and list all of the reasons why, but as I said before, each of those reasons is going to have the same root problem. Somewhere some deciding agent is going to be decidedly illogical - choosing from only 5 ties is best, or that 30 seconds is all that we should allot here.

You can see the logic in everything you do, but that doesn't mean logic is informing your actions.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    A girl can speak 4 languages by the age of 6, what GPA did she graduate high school with?

When I first heard that question, I remember 4.0 popped in there immediately but even a cursory logic look-over will see that any answer is absurd.

Your brain just sort of pulls together all of the details it can that might be related and poops out an expectation. That's the method you use to pick your tie. It's not a logical one, just an effective one.
    Last edited by a500lbgorilla; 06-03-2013 at 06:25 AM. Reason: edit inb4
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Went to the shop and bought some biscuits. When picking my cup I choose the only one big enough to fit biscuits in properly, I had to go out of my way to find this cup and wash it. No logic involved in that decision though. All came about through reasoning afterwards...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    kinda' bringing this back, i need halps. preese halps.

Sorry Chelle, I read that earlier but there was so many replies after I forgot. Skin comes back at it's own pace. Two things that are most important is age and healthy skin. Sty moisurized and drink fluids and eat well, and you are young enough it should happen quickly.
    In a lot of cases the loose skin is still fairly fat laden too and still not really loose skin. Skin is about 1/4 inch thick, so if your not getting a thin pinch between the skin there is still fat there that needs to be reduced, this will help with the weight of the skin while it pulls back.
    And P.S. When this thread becomes less random, it has been derailed. This thread has almost 50 posts on a single topic with little Randomness
    the ball can land on black 12 times in a row, it's still random.
    if you were betting red and martingaling, that's pretty crappy though!
    how does everybody make their eggs?

I like having eggs and veggies for breakfast usually with meat or cheese for flavor. Normally I just stir/scramble it all together. It is somewhat of a modular process.

1. If you have any raw meat e.g. bacon or bulk sausage, it needs to be cooked in the pan first, reserving some of the fat

2. Firm veggies e.g. peppers, onions, mushrooms should be cooked next in some sort of fat e.g. bacon grease, coconut oil, or whatever you prefer

3. Beaten eggs can be added next. grated cheese or fully cooked meat can be added at this time, as can washed spinach.

I typically start the process at #2 or #3. Occasionally I will do over-easy/over-medium or hard-boiled eggs instead.

Lately I have been doing egg casseroles, which can be done in advance and save some cooking/cleaning time in the morning. Basically stir/combine in a large bowl: 12-18 whole eggs, maybe a bit of salt and pepper, cut up veggies, and some grated cheese and meat (either use pre-cooked or if you want to use bacon, cook it in a pan first then rip it up and put it on top), pour into a greased 9x13 glass pan, bake at 325 for roughly 40 minutes or until a knife put into the center of the pan comes out clean.

Let it cool, cover with foil, and it can be refrigerated for 4-5 days at least, I haven't tested further than that and don't plan to.
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    Call it whatever you like boost, just recognize what you're doing.

You said consistently solve a problem without using logic. You don't use logic to solve the problem of the tie. What you do is sort of guess, imagine, predict what it would be like to wear that tie that day (and maybe even predict what the day will be like) and sort of go with the one you think is best.

Then after you make this decision, you specifically go about building a logical framework to justify your continued acceptance that you're doing things logically.

I just accept that I'm doing things as people do.

All of the logic that you'll claim you had used to pick the tie will come after you picked the tie, it won't inform the choice.

You can say, oh but the method I use to pick a tie is logical and list all of the reasons why, but as I said before, each of those reasons is going to have the same root problem. Somewhere some deciding agent is going to be decidedly illogical - choosing from only 5 ties is best, or that 30 seconds is all that we should allot here.

You can see the logic in everything you do, but that doesn't mean logic is informing your actions.
    It would be illogical to go down that path everytime you make a logical decision in the real world. This is what differentiates it from mathematical proofs. There are too many variables and a finite set of time. In place of exhausting every possibility and chasing down everything that lead up to the decision, you plug those time sinks with informed assumptions. Doing otherwise would be illogical when our ultimate goal is not to pick a tie but to attend an event.

Make up whatever justification for not calling it logic, just recognize that you're alone in a fantasy world in which there is only the form of logic you see fit to be called logic.
    You're pretty much making a frittata, Lukie. Sounds good.

I tend to go for over easy, scrambled or french omelettes. The key to good scrambled eggs is low and slow, while constantly stirring. You can do them faster, but they won't be as good and you REALLY have to stir vigorously. When you take ten minutes to make scrambled eggs, the idea is that you're tempering the entirety of the whisked eggs, so that no one part coagulates while the rest is still liquid. If this does happen, then you'll have some parts that are over cooked by the time all of it is at least partially coagulated. Turn off the burner before you think they're ready (they will still be fairly wet, a little bit of liquid maybe) continue to stir briefly, then plate.. they will firm up a bit on the plate and what you're left with is an evenly cooked creamy egg scramble with no need for added milk, cream or cheese.

A french omelette is similar, only that you have to learn by trial and error when to stop stirring. Stirring is key though, as a proper french omelette is evenly cooked with no browning, offering a nice delicate almost custardy egg flavor. French omelettes are rolled and never flipped. Fillings can be put on top as soon as you stop stirring. Low temp is key to cook the inside without browning the outside. The inside will always be a tiny bit runny, like a custard sauce. It may sound like a lot of effort just for eggs, but with the right setup** and a bit of practice it's pretty easy to get a hang of, and I've found that, once you get it down, the alternatives pale in comparison.

*The taste of overcooked eggs is particularly offensive to my palette, but I figure lots of Americans are used to it and don't even know what they're missing.

**A good high temp flexible rubber spatula works wonders to be able to properly stir all of the egg, if you let a thin layer stick to the pan and continue to cook, it will overcook/burn. I learned in school to cook eggs in an omelette pan similar to the one in the following link. The french have been at this for hundreds of years, long before nonstick hit the market. I believe they used magic.

***I didn't mention it, but you obviously must use fat. Clarified butter or whatever cooking oil you prefer is fine. Butter itself will brown, so it's not ideal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    Sorry Chelle, I read that earlier but there was so many replies after I forgot. Skin comes back at it's own pace. Two things that are most important is age and healthy skin. Sty moisurized and drink fluids and eat well, and you are young enough it should happen quickly.
    In a lot of cases the loose skin is still fairly fat laden too and still not really loose skin. Skin is about 1/4 inch thick, so if your not getting a thin pinch between the skin there is still fat there that needs to be reduced, this will help with the weight of the skin while it pulls back.
    but. but. but i'm 104 lbs how is there faaaaaaaaat?!?!!

I use a lot of vitamin E oil, and coconut oil. I'm big on moisturizing and taking care of skin, since my skin is crazy sensitive and super-duper fair. So, basically, go running, and put the lotions on its skin?
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
    Yes, but still requires time if the skin fold is thin. Skin is very elastic but needs time to pull back.

Lukie, I almost always make frittatas now since I bought a cast iron egg pan. Anything in the fridge goes in. Rarely have meat left over. Broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, zhuccini. Sautee and toss the eggs in. Slightly cook the eggs and into the hot oven with cheese on top.
    You're pretty much making a frittata, Lukie. Sounds good.

I tend to go for over easy, scrambled or french omelettes. The key to good scrambled eggs is low and slow, while constantly stirring. You can do them faster, but they won't be as good and you REALLY have to stir vigorously. When you take ten minutes to make scrambled eggs, the idea is that you're tempering the entirety of the whisked eggs, so that no one part coagulates while the rest is still liquid. If this does happen, then you'll have some parts that are over cooked by the time all of it is at least partially coagulated. Turn off the burner before you think they're ready (they will still be fairly wet, a little bit of liquid maybe) continue to stir briefly, then plate.. they will firm up a bit on the plate and what you're left with is an evenly cooked creamy egg scramble with no need for added milk, cream or cheese.

A french omelette is similar, only that you have to learn by trial and error when to stop stirring. Stirring is key though, as a proper french omelette is evenly cooked with no browning, offering a nice delicate almost custardy egg flavor. French omelettes are rolled and never flipped. Fillings can be put on top as soon as you stop stirring. Low temp is key to cook the inside without browning the outside. The inside will always be a tiny bit runny, like a custard sauce. It may sound like a lot of effort just for eggs, but with the right setup** and a bit of practice it's pretty easy to get a hang of, and I've found that, once you get it down, the alternatives pale in comparison.

*The taste of overcooked eggs is particularly offensive to my palette, but I figure lots of Americans are used to it and don't even know what they're missing.

**A good high temp flexible rubber spatula works wonders to be able to properly stir all of the egg, if you let a thin layer stick to the pan and continue to cook, it will overcook/burn. I learned in school to cook eggs in an omelette pan similar to the one in the following link. The french have been at this for hundreds of years, long before nonstick hit the market. I believe they used magic.

***I didn't mention it, but you obviously must use fat. Clarified butter or whatever cooking oil you prefer is fine. Butter itself will brown, so it's not ideal.
    Completely agree on all of the parts pertaining to cooking eggs EVENLY and not overcooking them. Overcooked eggs are just awful.

I had actually never heard of 'frittata', but the wiki entry calls it similar to a crustless quiche. Interestingly enough I had kind of liked the idea of making quiches but specifically wanted to avoid the crust.

I will try this french omelette thing.

As far as fats, I use a lot of different things but my personal preference is coconut oil. Great flavor, high smoke point, good health benefits/MCTs
    Yes, but still requires time if the skin fold is thin. Skin is very elastic but needs time to pull back.

Lukie, I almost always make frittatas now since I bought a cast iron egg pan. Anything in the fridge goes in. Rarely have meat left over. Broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, zhuccini. Sautee and toss the eggs in. Slightly cook the eggs and into the hot oven with cheese on top.
    Sounds really good because you can actually brown the veggies a bit, and use things like broccoli which probably wouldn't soften enough from only baking.
    The drawback to fritattas for me has been that they are generally cooked a lot harder than a Quiche. In my experience a quiche is creamy and smooth while a fritatta is firm and sort of spongy from the eggs having soufled at high temperature. But you can certainly make a crustless quiche, although I would recommend just making a deeper quiche, so you still get the crust, but it is a much smaller portion. The crust is half of what makes it awesome!

Coconut oil is great, but I like to use a more neutral oil for general cooking. Same reason I don't use olive oil for everything... Despite what Rachel Ray has to say (I fucking hate that broad), not everything needs to taste like extra virgin olive oil... that shit gets old. My every day go to is now peanut oil. Neutral flavor, high smoke point, pretty sure it has some good stuff in it for you, etc.
    Ya, I have never used peanut oil yet but I have had the intention. Any saturated fat is better than olive oil for cooking every day of the week. I use butter and coconut oil almost exclusively. I would like to get some beef tallow for a fryer I have but haven't used in ages too. It's hard to find, most places have vegetable lard or pork fat. Beef fat seems tough to find.
    The drawback to fritattas for me has been that they are generally cooked a lot harder than a Quiche. In my experience a quiche is creamy and smooth while a fritatta is firm and sort of spongy from the eggs having soufled at high temperature. But you can certainly make a crustless quiche, although I would recommend just making a deeper quiche, so you still get the crust, but it is a much smaller portion. The crust is half of what makes it awesome!

Coconut oil is great, but I like to use a more neutral oil for general cooking. Same reason I don't use olive oil for everything... Despite what Rachel Ray has to say (I fucking hate that broad), not everything needs to taste like extra virgin olive oil... that shit gets old. My every day go to is now peanut oil. Neutral flavor, high smoke point, pretty sure it has some good stuff in it for you, etc.
    I have been using peanut oil a lot recently as well. It started with stir-frying and is moving more towards general use. Good stuff.

About the crust, I just find that I do better with relatively small, low carb breakfasts (you know, the exact opposite of what the morning yawners tell you to do)

If I'm going to have grains it's usually later in the day or on the weekend.
    did you mention olive oil?

i'm making spaghetti aglio e olio later tonight 'cause well it's the best thing you can make with like a few cents worth of ingredients.
    Yeah, I guess I just try to clear out the fridge with my breakfast, and if there isn't much going on in there, I just default to steal cut oatmeal or something. Often I end up just doing an over easy egg or scrambled eggs over some left overs or along with some sauteed vegetables. Can I ask why you try to avoid grains in the morning?
    i thought morning fibre was a key part of getting that morning poo out of the way.
    Sometimes I rock out with the morning poo, but if I'm daily, I tend to get it done in the evening. Is my poo a vampire?
    There are quite a few reasons I do that, but I couldn't tell you one single good/convincing why. The best one is merely personal experience and personal anecdotes. That is I find that I just do better (sharper, more aware/alert, more energy) throughout the morning when not dealing ostensibly with blood sugar swings. I also find a lot of people are really tired in the mornings. This is a very complicated subject so by no means am I saying this is the only reason or anything, but I think it has a lot to do with all the doughnuts, bagels, and cereals consumed for breakfast. I tend to encourage people to have scrambled eggs and veggies and a piece of fruit instead and almost invariably, their experience reflects mine. Again these are just personal anecdotes and I wouldn't blame you for not putting much stock in them.

I am not a strict low-carb/paleo guy but some of the concepts are the same and I think most people in general simply have way too many carbs and specifically grains in their diet. It is a way for me to keep the carbs down a bit while still being able to eat 'normally' in social situations, which for me tend to happen in evenings and on weekends. Nutrient timing and such (spacing out meals, eat this here but don't you dare eat it after 6pm, etc.) is so overrated it's laughable. Heck many fitness types even specifically try to carb-cycle with cheat meals and/or refeeds, and there are other possible concepts to use for example Blade on bodyrecomposition had his clients doing a (much) more formal structure of the whole high fat early in the day, higher carbs later in the day carb backloading. Mostly I just don't think it really matters all that much but it sure is convenient.

I nearly always wake up at home and can eat pretty consistently for that meal. Mostly I just have eggs and veggies and a piece of fruit and some coffee or something similar. Occasionally I will have leftovers instead, or go out for breakfast, or just skip it (having used intermittant fasting extensively, it doesn't affect me a whole lot anymore)

oh and oatmeal

at least make it hash browns, or home fries/potatoes, or toast, or something. blegh
    Quote Originally Posted by eugmac View Post
    i thought morning fibre was a key part of getting that morning poo out of the way.
    I really just need a few sips of water and a couple minutes of time. The food invariably comes after.
    well, doughnuts for breakfast is obviously wrong, but i do like my toast with butter and honey and 2 big mugs of strong, black coffee.
    starting to feel shitty? drink more coffee.
    and saying bleh to oatmeal means you haven't done it properly.

you boil it in water with a pinch of salt, really, it has to be a bit salty. but then you put milk, cream and golden syrup on it once it's in the bowl. then it becomes a heartattack recipe and it's delicious. like a liquid flapjack.
    Yeah, I have to believe that people who don't like oatmeal, haven't had proper oatmeal. Instant oatmeal or parboiled quick oats are nothing like real steel cut oats.
    Mmmm oatmeal

I have it as thick as possible, cinnamon and cloves reqd, and then I stick all sorts of fruits in there, with grapes and kiwi being clear favorites
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    I have done oatmeal countless different ways, and every time I come to the same conclusion:

I don't really like it that much, and the health benefits really aren't that great-- the micronutrients you get from any starch can easily be gotten through much smaller amounts of meat, eggs, fruits, and veggies.

And within the context of keeping carbs lower than the average American, I would rather use those carbs/calories on foods that I would actually enjoy e.g. pizza, pasta, burgers, stir-fries (with rice), sushi, etc.

Like I said though, much of that is based on personal experience and observation. Obviously many people feel differently, as was expected.
    Yeah, I mean, if I was carb counting, I'd definitley cut oatmeal with a quickness.

But when I'm hungry in the morning and it's cold out... it just sticks to your ribs and is so satisfying.
    Seems reasonable enough. A lot of things relating to fitness and diet are about figuring out what works for you and what you enjoy. If that kicks off your day right, by all means, keep doing it.
    Not that anyone gave a shit what with the logic battle 'n'all, but when I checked this morning, not only does the phone work, it didn't even switch itself off.
    Damn I want that phone! Not that I like to throw phones in the pool but I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about it yet. In fact the opposite.
    i want to start designing my new tattoo, but i need to finish painting something. akwejfalwkefjlawkefjalwef.
    what do you eggs and veggies for brekkie types have for lunch? more of the same?
    Funny, but that actually is my lunch. I don't eat breakfast as I stated in the other fitness threads. My meal one is at 1pm or 2pm
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    what do you eggs and veggies for brekkie types have for lunch? more of the same?
    it varies greatly depending on whether I have leftovers, where I am eating, what is available, etc.

Almost invariable there is some sort of meat (or fish), some veggies, and some fat. Sometimes more.

One day it might be a homemade stir-fry, the next day it might be leftovers from said stir-fry, the next day a sandwich or chipotle bowl, the day after that a salad with leftover meat, cheese, olive oil, and lemon juice, the day after that some leftover chicken soup or chili, and on the weekend it could be tailgate food like burgers and hot dogs and then the next day lunch with the family and a good variety of food.

It really just depends. I try not to be too strict or structured, ironically by design.
    Funny, but that actually is my lunch. I don't eat breakfast as I stated in the other fitness threads. My meal one is at 1pm or 2pm
    What do you do activity wise before this time? I ask because I have a fairly active job and if I don't eat I not only get sluggish but I also lose mental capabilities pretty quickly. I think it's a low blood sugar issue as I can also get pretty bitchy.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    Yeah, I never ate breakfast growing... probably explains a lot of my poor performance/low energy levels. I get really irritable when I don't eat, I can't focus, and I have no energy.
    I never eat before mid day. But I'll have about 5 cups of coffee with sugar and milk. That gets me through the morning.
    three slices of toast this morning. one with butter and a bit of salt, another with cream cheese, another with butter and honey. i'm all set. still sipping my coffee.
    I can't drink coffee due to my wisdom tooth extraction. I am very grumpy.
    Yeah, I never ate breakfast growing... probably explains a lot of my poor performance/low energy levels. I get really irritable when I don't eat, I can't focus, and I have no energy.
    I have done intermittant fasting before many times and never really experienced what you are explaining. If anything it was somewhat of the opposite-- lots of energy and razor sharp focus. Then again the 'fasts' topped out at around 16-18 hours including sleep, I drank lots of coffee, and didn't do much activity besides walking towards the end of the fasting window.

Some people just don't adjust well to it, although I think more common is people don't even give it a chance (either by scoffing at the idea completely or giving up after being hungry for a day or two, before your body really adjusts.)

It isn't currently part of my routine but not because I had a negative experience doing it.
    I never eat before mid day. But I'll have about 5 cups of coffee with sugar and milk. That gets me through the morning.
    kind of reminds me of my comments about oatmeal, if I'm going to have some starches, give me a damn pizza

if I'm going to have a bunch of refined sugar, give me a damn cheesecake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    I have done intermittant fasting before many times and never really experienced what you are explaining. If anything it was somewhat of the opposite-- lots of energy and razor sharp focus. Then again the 'fasts' topped out at around 16-18 hours including sleep, I drank lots of coffee, and didn't do much activity besides walking towards the end of the fasting window.

Some people just don't adjust well to it, although I think more common is people don't even give it a chance (either by scoffing at the idea completely or giving up after being hungry for a day or two, before your body really adjusts.)

It isn't currently part of my routine but not because I had a negative experience doing it.

Ya this. But that said, I would never have anyone under 16 or older even, try it. Kids do better with food, but I would love to see some studies done on cereals vs fasting for kids in lower grades. I'm not talking about kids that are undernourished because they are poor and don't get breakfast. I'm talking about kids that eat adequate calories but do 16 hour fasts. Although some kids are going to bed 2 hrs fter dinner at 6pm and not eating till 8am before school. Sounds like IF to me.
    That would be interesting to see. I am not making any predictions on that.

It also leads into some other issues which we have talked about several times in the past, like what kids are actually eating and drinking in school. I'm pretty sure a lot get by on mountain dew, french fries, and candy.
    So. . . I spent about 3 hours on this so far today. Re-did her hand. More colors and whatnot, and shaded her skins, and gave her boobies.

What the fuck drives me to paint, I don't know, cause I get to the point where I want to throw the damn shit out the window, but I want to keep working on it.

DSC01626.jpg

In other news - I'm out of paint thinner, and I'm good at painting titties.
    So. . . I spent about 3 hours on this so far today. Re-did her hand. More colors and whatnot, and shaded her skins, and gave her boobies.

What the fuck drives me to paint, I don't know, cause I get to the point where I want to throw the damn shit out the window, but I want to keep working on it.

DSC01626.jpg

In other news - I'm out of paint thinner, and I'm good at painting titties.
    Wow Chelle, nice titties, they look real. You've captured the essence of tities.
    Last edited by ChipEaterMan; 06-04-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    I didn't steal all those souls for nothing.

I've been told by a couple of people that I need to "cover" up the ta-ta's. I painted my fairy without any clothes on, as well. My question is this: Why the fuck are some mystical creatures that live in a god damn fantasy land going to be wearing clothes? THEY'RE FAIRIES AND MERMAIDS, BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD THEY WEAR?! SEA SHELLS AND FLOWERS?! No, cause I'm a grown ass woman, and if I wanna' paint some mystical creatures without any damn clothes on, so fuckin' be it. I wonder if people that say that to me think that the Birth of Venus would have been better if the bitch was wearing some damn clothes.
    offer to cover them with seajizz next time
    one of jyms's facebook friends bout to get banhammered
    I didn't steal all those souls for nothing.

I've been told by a couple of people that I need to "cover" up the ta-ta's. I painted my fairy without any clothes on, as well. My question is this: Why the fuck are some mystical creatures that live in a god damn fantasy land going to be wearing clothes? THEY'RE FAIRIES AND MERMAIDS, BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD THEY WEAR?! SEA SHELLS AND FLOWERS?! No, cause I'm a grown ass woman, and if I wanna' paint some mystical creatures without any damn clothes on, so fuckin' be it. I wonder if people that say that to me think that the Birth of Venus would have been better if the bitch was wearing some damn clothes.
    I think you should keep painting nudes. Can I pose someday for one of your artistic nude paintings?
    Last edited by ChipEaterMan; 06-04-2013 at 06:39 PM.
    i don't do still life paintings though.
    i don't do still life paintings though.
    Ok Chelle, tell me when you are ready for me

Last edited by ChipEaterMan; 06-05-2013 at 04:32 AM.
    So classing it as 'nude art' lets you put nakie ladies on youtube, eh? I especially like the "Japanese girl exercise lesson" episode
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    So classing it as 'nude art' lets you put nakie ladies on youtube, eh? I especially like the "Japanese girl exercise lesson" episode
    Nude art lets you get away with a few things as far as the interwebs goes.

But still a no on the still art, ChipEaterMan.
    lol #6
    i think i have a cold. idk. sore/scratchy throat, stuffy/running nose, headache, fatiguey, itchy eyes, and weird ear pain. i don't like it, not one bit.

in other news - my nieces' b-day party is next week and she's gonna' be 2. i usually get my other niece and nephews a little something 'cause i'm too nice. this time, i got them silly string, and the one rule is they can spray anyone with the string, cept boyfrand and myself. i have a feeling my brother will end up taking control of at least one can of silly string. they're also going to have a kiddie pool and water slide.

p.s. it's 6:40am, didn't go to bed til like 3am, i hate being sick, it is not cool, not one bit.
    be careful with silly string. it is quite flammable... google or youtube silly string fire

here is one such disturbing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...efguf0XOs&NR=1
    Although from the first part of her post it is apparent that she has the aids, and fire is known to be a comprehensive cure for the germ.
    good point
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    be careful with silly string. it is quite flammable... google or youtube silly string fire

here is one such disturbing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...efguf0XOs&NR=1
    The kid in the back that can't stop laughing his ass off after the incident makes this kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    i'm satan, fire is nothing to me.

also - i think it's a cold.
    prediction: spurs vs heat series is going to go down as an all-time classic and one of the best finals ever
    agree. as much as i dont like the heat (for them beating my pacers) i really fucking hate duncan/parker/ginobili. i really want to see the heat just curbstomp them in 5 games, but obv. thats not going to happen.
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    Well I am one who is sometimes quick to point out potential biases so as an always bitter Cleveland fan it's probably best not to say anything about that

That was a great game though. Both teams left some points on the table with a lot of open corner 3s missed late by Leonard and Green, and the Heat not finishing near the rim and Bosh continuing his slide into a mediocre stretch 4.

How many future HOFers are we looking at in this series? Including Pop and possibly Spoelstra.

Pop
    Duncan
    Parker
    Ginobili ?

Spoelstra?
    James
    Wade
    Bosh
    Allen
    LeBron James is like the Kanye West of basketball. Love him or hate him, not much middle ground there, but you can't deny his remarkable talent and sheer power.
    LeBron James is like the Kanye West of basketball. Love him or hate him, not much middle ground there, but you can't deny his remarkable talent and sheer power.
    re: Lebron, I have been saying that since he came to my high school for 1 day his junior year and nothing before the 2003 draft, his time with the Cavs, the mockeries that were the decision and the south beach 'three kings' welcoming party, and certainly nothing in his time with the Heat has made me change my mind on that. There were certainly a lot of foolish and emotional things said around here about Lebron's talent and the makeup of the Heat team.
    Not convinced Kanye has talent

Jordan still better than Lebron
    I wasn't even going to touch the Kanye thing. It was an... interesting... thing to include him along with Lebron as far as talent but I am all argued out from that dota/sports/athletes/racecar driver/street fighter 4 thread