Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

$10 Free No Deposit Bonus at Full Tilt Poker for FTR Members! Limited Time Offer!

Exclamation $10 Free No Deposit Bonus at Full Tilt Poker for FTR Members! Limited Time Offer!

Unfortunately, this offer is no longer valid. To see our current Full Tilt offers, check out this page: http://www.flopturnriver.com/Full-Tilt-Poker-Bonus.php

$10 No Deposit Bonus Offer

FTR is giving all new Full Tilt Poker players a huge incentive to try out the site, $10 free without a deposit. This free money will be given to you in the form of ring game, sit-n-go, and MTT tickets:

(2) x $2 Ring Game Tickets
    (2) x $1 Sit & Go Tournament Tickets
    (2) x $0.50 Sit & Go Tournament Tickets
    (1) x $2.20 Scheduled Tournament Ticket
    (1) x $1.10 Scheduled Tournament Ticket

These tickets act just like cash money, you can use them to buy into any cash table or SNG tournament. In order to receive your free cash, you must follow the steps below exactly.

NOTE: This bonus is only for direct signups, so if you fail to use our specific link you will not receive your free $10.

1. Visit Full Tilt Poker using this link: http://www.flopturnriver.com/Referra...ilt-10free.php
    2. Download the software & create a new account.
    3. Within 6 hours of creating your account, you will be credited your tickets, total $10.30.

You must use your tickets before they expire to get new tickets, up to $10 total. Don't sit on them - ring tickets expire in 7 days without being used and the SNG/MTT tickets expire within 30 days.

Act now - this promo won't last forever!

100% up to $600 Deposit Bonus

After you use your free $10, you still qualify for the opening bonus welcome package which includes:

1. 100% up to $600 Deposit Bonus
    2. Free $2.25 Tournament Ticket
    3. (10) entries into the $50,000 Weekly Freeroll Series
    4. Free Full Tilt Poker gear, awarded by FTR
    5. Free FTR Strategy eBook

For full details on the welcome bonus & free gear, see our Full Tilt Poker bonus page.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please ask them in this thread, DO NOT send PMs!

-----

Terms & Conditions

This bonus is for new players only, if you already have a Full Tilt account you can not participate. Offer may expire without notice.
    Last edited by givememyleg; 06-28-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrModnick View Post
    Рад Встрече!
    сосать
    ICQ!!! ICQ!!!
    many thanks
    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrie-Nicholle View Post
    I became exploring through the world-wide-web for a lot of facts given that recently nights i at last discovered this kind of! That is a excellent internet site in addition, yet it is somewhat tough to observe within my tmobile cell phone.
    Yeah guys where's the ftr mobile view or app?

Actually it's only pic-heavy threads that I dare not open on my android...
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Why is this thread being spammed so hard?
    yeah , why are the vegan/vegetarian members having to digest spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    Why is this thread being spammed so hard?
    russian's be crazy.

probably because we link to it from the home page, but not sure.
    Does anyone know if a stars > ftp transfer counts as a deposit when it comes to the 100% bonus? Because if so, that's my entire br moving there...
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    I mean I can totally be bothered to cash out my br and then cash into ftp, but I'd prefer the lazy option...
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Does anyone know if a stars > ftp transfer counts as a deposit when it comes to the 100% bonus? Because if so, that's my entire br moving there...
    i think so, but i think you have to email them after the transfer for them to activate your bonus.

but i've been wrong before.
    Thanks gmml, I'll drop them an email before I transfer.
    ongies gonna ong
    Yeah it does count, you just need to email them to activate the bonus once it's done. That's what FTP support told me couple of months ago
    The $10 no deposit bonus at Full Tilt is no longer valid. To see our current Full Tilt Poker offers, see this page: http://www.flopturnriver.com/Full-Tilt-Poker-Bonus.php