Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

The newest registered user is jmrogers7A

Default The newest registered user is jmrogers7A

Clone or incredible coincidence?

Just as long as there we be one more sexy avatar I'm not fussed either way!

Default Re: The newest registered user is jmrogers7A

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfman1990
    Clone or incredible coincidence?

Just as long as there we be one more sexy avatar I'm not fussed either way!
    WHOA!

This is either an incredible coincidence or someone trying to spoof me. I just read his lone post and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I can't tell if he's calling me out or giving me respect.

And the mystery continues.............
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    Looks like someone trying to play games with me. His forum message makes him out to be Australian or something the way he wrote it. However, if you click on the link that he has setup in his profile it links to a site that shows the guy named "Jim Rogers" as being born in Demopolis, Alabama. Comical.
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    Heh Heh. He's the most famous Jim Rogers there is. Surprised you haven't heard of him, sharing his name and all. "Jim Rogers, Professional Investor".

By the way mate, I take that as a personal affront, you labeling me as an Aussie. Howd you like it if I called you a Canadian.
    JM7 has seniority he can say whatever he wants !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmrogers7A
    Heh Heh. He's the most famous Jim Rogers there is. Surprised you haven't heard of him, sharing his name and all. "Jim Rogers, Professional Investor".

By the way mate, I take that as a personal affront, you labeling me as an Aussie. Howd you like it if I called you a Canadian.
    Now that's funny!

Kind of curious that you would link to a site that has nothing to do with you. I was having a hard time believing that the professional investor was hanging out at the FTR forums.

BTW... you can call me whatever you want to. I'm quite certain I've been called worse by my ex-wife.