Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

UFC 91: COUTURE vs LESNAR

WRONG FUCKING FORUM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    WRONG FUCKING FORUM
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    I'M AN ANAL PRICK
    lmao
    FYP
    {moved from commune}

please post all mma and sports topics in the Sports Talk forum. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg
    {moved from commune}

please post all mma and sports topics in the Sports Talk forum. thanks.
    No thanks. Ill just refrain from wasting my time and not post non commune things from now on. thanks
    sorry, wesrman. i'm just doing my job and we are trying to grow this forum which doesn't get much traffic. not trying to make it so your thread gets less views.
    sorry, wesrman. i'm just doing my job and we are trying to grow this forum which doesn't get much traffic. not trying to make it so your thread gets ZERO views.
    FYP.

I know Leg, its nothing personal.
    Does anyone think that Lesnar has any chance???
    war fedor imo
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    {moved from commune}
    [ ] moved from commune
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    It's Lesnar-Couture (for the HW title) against the winner of Mir-Nogueira (for the interim belt) for the unified title.

I think that the current TUF and the fact that Lesnar already lost to Mir kind of fucks this one up since Randy-Nogueira would make more sense, but this is fine too.

Couture is heavily over-rated right now in the heavyweight standings. His only good heavyweight win in forever was against Tim Sylvia.

Couture has always had trouble with larger grapplers, except for Gabriel "The Can" Gonzaga.

Lesnar has plenty of chance here. If you book any bets with either guy as a big underdog then I would say it's +EV.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    It's Lesnar-Couture (for the HW title) against the winner of Mir-Nogueira (for the interim belt) for the unified title.

I think that the current TUF and the fact that Lesnar already lost to Mir kind of fucks this one up since Randy-Nogueira would make more sense, but this is fine too.

Couture is heavily over-rated right now in the heavyweight standings. His only good heavyweight win in forever was against Tim Sylvia.

Couture has always had trouble with larger grapplers, except for Gabriel "The Can" Gonzaga.

Lesnar has plenty of chance here. If you book any bets with either guy as a big underdog then I would say it's +EV.
    The last thing ill be doing is betting on this shit (or anything else for that matter).

I think you're giving Lesnar too much credit. All he can do is wrestle. His ground and pund isnt even very good, and his stand up and submissions arent the best either.

IMO hes in way over his head on this one, and shouldnt even be in the conversation for getting to fight someone like Couture. Its kind of bullshit that he doesnt have to pay his dues to get to fight the big names.