Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

$100 cheese steak

Default $100 cheese steak

http://cbs3.com/topstories/cheeseste....2.724387.html

maybe when im totally livin ill buy one.
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
    I'll stick with the orignal.
    Never bet on a white man in the heavyweight division!
    And bring us the finest food you got, stuffed with the second finest!

Excellent, sir. Lobster stuffed with tacos.
    Sounds dank. I had some Kobe beef recently for the first time. The stuff is amazing.
    Flopping quads and boats like its my job
    On average, five or six customers order it per night and many share it as an appetizer.
    fuck!

also i really dont see how putting lobster in it is actually gonna make it better
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulPaul
    On average, five or six customers order it per night and many share it as an appetizer.
    fuck!

also i really dont see how putting lobster in it is actually gonna make it better
    well i cant imagine it being bad since it seems to be popular to those who can afford it.
    fuck!

culinary fact: lobster, duck fat, bacon fat, truffles and butter make anything and everything better.
    You-- yes, you-- you're a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost
    fuck!

culinary fact: lobster, duck fat, bacon fat, truffles and butter make anything and everything better.
    i hear if you cook scrambled eggs in duck fat they are supposed to be the best eggs you'll ever have.
    Quote Originally Posted by will641
    fuck!

i hear if you cook scrambled eggs in duck fat they are supposed to be the best eggs you'll ever have.
    never done it, but Im sure its amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dalecooper
    And bring us the finest food you got, stuffed with the second finest!

Excellent, sir. Lobster stuffed with tacos.
    fuck!

omg steak fries w/ white truffle oil and parmesan cheese = the best thing ive ever tasted
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    fuck!

culinary fact: butter make anything and everything better.
    QFT, any foodie who doesnt have butter in their fridge is a fraud IMO. When people ask how to make great mash, they seem all surprised when u say the secret is a ton of butter and cream lol, not complicated.

i would add fois gras to this list- try mounting sauces with it- amazing. and also for presentation i would add chives

as for the lobster, putting lobster and steak together is overkill, they need to speak for themselves individually
    where i grew up, and im not making this up, they dont cook with garlic or onions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pantherhound
    QFT, any foodie who doesnt have butter in their fridge is a fraud IMO.
    us real foodies have a butter dish they keep in the cupboard - then you can spread that shit straight on your toast
    Normski
    Quote Originally Posted by will641
    where i grew up, and im not making this up, they dont cook with garlic or onions!!!!
    ha, ya this kid I go to school with hadnt ever tried an avocado until a few weeks into culinary school.