Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Full Tilt FTOPS $4.5 Million Guaranteed!

Default Full Tilt FTOPS $4.5 Million Guaranteed!

$4.5 million guaranteed in ftops xxvI, kicking off sunday

Massive prize pools and lots of variety across 31 events in Full Tilt Poker’s premier tournament series

The Full Tilt Online Poker Series (FTOPS) XXVI starts this Sunday, boasting a total guaranteed prize pool of $4.5 million across 15 days of intense tournament action.

FTOPS XXVI begins with a bang this weekend with at least $300,000 to play for in Sunday’s Event #1, a Re-Entry Tournament with a $215 buy-in.

Of course, there’s more than just massive cash prizes to play for during this tournament series. Event winners will get a gold FTOPS jersey and a gold-jersey avatar, while the player who tops the FTOPS XXVI leaderboard will get a four-month Black Card Pro sponsorship contract and 100% cash back on all their play.

Players recently had input into the FTOPS XXVI schedule with MyFTOPS. This feature sees players submit tournament ideas and then vote for their favorite. For the latest installment, players had their say and chose OE (half Omaha H/L, half Stud H/L) to be the format for the $25,000 guaranteed Event #25.

Black Card Pro “forhelviti” is ready to dive straight back in to the action after winning the title of FTOPS XXV Leaderboard winner, “I can’t wait for FTOPS XXVI, I love how this series gives me the chance to test my skills in a range of formats.”

However, the reigning champ has some competition, as “LeBroHbKA” has big ambitions, “I’ve already captured the title of MiniFTOPS XXV Black Card Pro and now I want to swap MiniFTOPS silver for FTOPS gold. You have to fight against the best to win, and I’m looking forward to doing that in as many tournaments as possible – see you at the tables!”
    In addition to the standard tournament types that all players know and love, those aiming to win their piece of FTOPS gold at Full Tilt Poker can also choose from exciting formats such as Flipout Tournaments, Multi-Day Tournaments and Rush Poker Tournaments.

Click here and receive $25 Free from Full Tilt Poker!

full-tilt-25-free-250.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ttanaka; 08-01-2014 at 03:44 PM.