Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Posting and PMing glitch

Default Posting and PMing glitch

There were some posting issues today. The problem has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now and you can post new topics and send PMs again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    bastard

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>
    I was all gona post stuff but it didn't let me, you will be getting a letter from my lawyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    I'm not practicing law at the moment, sorry.
    http://chardrian.blogspot.com
    come check out my training videos at pokerpwnage.com
    cool...i thought it was my goof...

edit...
    ok this came up a couple of times tonight...

Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eproxim/public_html/phpBB2/forum/common.php on line 187

Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eproxim/public_html/phpBB2/forum/common.php on line 187

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/sessions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/eproxim/public_html/phpBB2/forum/common.php on line 187

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/eproxim/public_html/phpBB2/forum/posting.php on line 198

whats that mean?
    It means you're gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    It means you're gay.
    I was going to post this but I leveled myself into thinking it wouldn't be funny. Thank you for proving me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    It means spoonitnow's gay.

fyp