Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWerewolf Village

WEREWOLF MULLIGAN

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 1,651 to 1,673 of 1673
    day 7

keith
    Day 7 – pg 26 – made post suggesting Penney was wolfish, that he was wrong about DD, semi accusing Boog, and semi defending dranger; defended his analysis to SDM who questioned it; suggested dranger was a zombie due to his quietness then put in 4th (out of 7) vote for him;

rilla
    Day 7 – posted that previous days events made TLR, dranger, boog, stax and spenda look bad; posted that bigred makes a good recruit after recent lookup; made post semi accusing dranger after his defense post; posted that he was going to be busy through Turkey day and for everyone to try and give the thread a good once over before then; posted that dranger and spenda are mandatory targets; posted “I hate bandwagons” as he put in the 3rd vote for dranger; made post saying seer should look up important players; rescinded dranger; made post wondering why wolves killed DD and wondering if SDM was really the angel saying he didn’t think the wolves knew who the angel really was; quoted a dranger post then voted for him again; explained why everyone thought dranger was a wolf after Gator’s post;

Gator
    Day 7 – posted that he was going to do a review of a couple of people; posted that he looked through Spenda’s posts and didn’t think he was a zombie, suggested IA lookup either SDM or Spenda that night; wondered why dranger was getting BW’d and thought that if Warpe was still a villager after night 4 that dranger couldn’t be a zombie because he went after Warpe so hard, thought there were better options to lynch; posted his thoughts on dranger (after IA confirmed he was a zombie), voted for him, wondered when bigred got looked up saying he may not be a bad shoot; posted that spenda may have been recruited on Pelion’s last night based on a dranger post;
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
    day 8

keith
    Day 8 – pg 28 – made long defense post after IA made post accusing him; made long defense post, said he would be happy with a spenda lynch but was turning his vote over to the confirmed villagers; posted another defense post; made another post saying he was giving up his vote to confirmed villagers and defending himself; sorta suspected rilla because he didn’t include himself in a villager list; made another post explaining why he would be a bad recruit; zombie spenda dies

rilla
    Day 8 – posted “stax and spenda” with neither in bold suggesting lynch/shoot; put in 3rd vote for spenda; rescinded spenda, made his case for being a villager then said everyone should do the same thing before lynching spenda; made another post stating why he is a villager; traded a couple of posts with Gator about slowing down then posted that “this is taking it toooo-slow” and voted for spenda; posted that IA, kiwi, JKDS, penney, bigred and probably keith seem like villagers; asked Keith to expand on one of his posts; posted that he thought Gator and bigred were villagers and to lynch stacks hoping trip modkillz spenda; changed back to spenda lynch after IA confirmed stacks was a villager; posted that he was struck with an idea and rescinded spenda; then voted for him again; zombie spenda dies

Gator
    Day 8 – posted that IA should determine who to shoot/lookup and protecting him was critical for angel; posted that he was good with keith/spenda lynch or spenda/stacks lynch shoot then put in 1st vote for Spenda; suggested IA NOT mention who he was looking up to avoid zombies killing that same person; posted that if spenda turned out to be a villager then vig should not shoot anyone to avoid potentially losing 3 villagers; after rilla rescinded posted “'m a villager yo. K thx bai. Can we now get back to the task of lynching Spenda?”; traded a couple of posts with rilla about why we were slowing down; zombie spenda dies
    day 9

keith
    Day 9 – pg 29 – posted why he thought all zombie recruits were veterans; made post asking rilla to confirm a strategy around recruiting; made post quoting bigred and wanting IA to confirm his lookup; made post suspecting penney but no vote; made post with count saying he thought day was over

rilla
    Day 9 – posted that he thought Gator and stacks were confirmed post alpha death (only stacks was actually confirmed); posted that he thought it was wise for wolves to kill a confirmed villager rather than try to find the angel; posted that penney is looking bad based on prior days posts; posted the keith has to be a villager based on his Pelion/Warpe zombie post; made defense post after JKDS suspected him and Gator; called out penney for not defending himself as a villager; posted that he thought the last two wolves were penney and bigred; made post discrediting penney’s defense post; went after penney again; posted bigred suspicion; responded to keith that there was no way he could get into the heads of the zombies regarding recruitment; posted that he thought Penney was suspicious and quiet while bigred was disinterested and quiet, like stacks; wanted someone to explain why penney’s villagerness was so obvious; traded accusation posts with penney then posted that IA and stacks should weigh in; posted that he really needed penney’s long defense post and that there were “too many villagers and that he was getting leveled”; pleaded for IA and stacks to help; made defense post to Gators accusation; posted that he can’t vote for bigred until he gets penney’s defense post; made a couple of posts saying he was sorta lost; quoted a JKDS post then said he seemed like a villager and that should clear both of them; posted to put Gator and Keith aside and focus on penney/bigred; changed to bigred lynch after penney’s long defense post; made a whole bunch of defense posts after penney’s massive post that ended in lynch rilla; posted that he thought villagers were penney, gator, JKDS, IA and stacks;

Gator
    Day 9 – posted that IA should reveal lookup unless it was the angel; posted that bigred and penney topped his list with rilla not far behind; traded a few posts with JKDS stating he should be a confirmed villager after Trips mistake where JKDS refuted that; posted that he thought penney was 80% a villager; posted his thoughts on what Pelion’s recruiting strategy might have been and then said Keith topped his list; posted that IA should really look up Gator, bigred or rilla that night; posted that he just looked through the last 5 pages and voted for keith; made another post defending Penney and voted for bigred because most had him on their list; posted semi accusation of rilla, another suspicion of bigred and defended penney; made a post that he could get on a penney lynch but was sticking with bigred until IA and Stacks piped in; posted that he really liked his bigred lynch and that penneys long post made him look wolfish and rilla look like a villager;
    There, I think I have said plenty and am absolutely sticking with my keith vote.

I hope all of that helps the village and I am done posting for today.
    rescind Gator Don't read into this too much. My vote is meaningless, but I'm starting to see that it could really be Keith. Maybe Gator didn't own me and we were just in the same boat all game long.

And this isn't in response to his 30-post streak, but one of those things where you think on something through the night and wake up with a new perspective on things.

I think there are two people in one camp and 1 person floating around in the ether right now, and that's Keith. But I'm not gonna vote to lynch anyone. It's Stacks' and IA's job to screw up now, not mine.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    I'm convinced

Lynch Keith

As for tomorrow, I'm really stuck. Keith feels like he's more of an educated guess as opposed to a complete guess. Rilla and gator on the other hand feel 50/50. I'm hoping this is purely because they are both villagers and Keith is the actual wolf. If it came down to tomorrow I would probably honestly just flip a coin.

The only new thing I have to add to any argument is the fact that rilla kept saying JKDS was a villager for most of the game iirc. This may have been a good reason to keep rilla as a villager since he would have been as much as a benefit to the wolves this way when it came down to late game as he would have been as a wolf.

Other then that I have nothing else to add. Good luck stax.
    I'm just finishing off my thoughts its a long post so please don't lynch me till you read this
    sorry for the delay .....FTR wouldnt let me back in to post ....

Quote Originally Posted by GatorJH
    exactly. I still think Keith was recruited early on when Pelion's potential strategy was noobish type players over vets (possibly thinking vets would be easy lynch targets). I can CERTAINLY understand how I would be at the top of your list, just don't blatantly assume anything tomorrow as the game will be in your hands.
    Thats an interesting statement to make. Where is your proof? Its the only way that your theory that I am the last wolf stands up after dranger made his massive mistake incriminating JKDS.Early on I was consistently focussed on Dawolfdoggy hoping that IA would at least look him up.
    Day 4

Keith
    Day 4 (pg 15) – made first post to again lynch DD; posted that he didn’t feel DD was getting any BW love so jumped on the Flomo bandwagon (6th vote I think); made SUPER LONG post quoting a bunch of people and trying to dispute and/or agree with each one; posted after IA suggested shooting Warpe to lynch Flomo and shoot Warpe; added Gator as a possible suspect; zombie Flomo is hung
    IA the seer had made a post asking if anyone thought flomo was suspicious.Then a BW started and the order of the flomo BW is interesting in that it was Warpe,IA,JKDS,Gator,SDM,SDM rescinds,SDM,keith
    then gator made this post
    I just looked through his posts again and still like a Flomo lynch as well, followed by Pelion.
    Gator also posted his lynch pelion post on the first day and was the only person to be naming pelion at all.To do it twice especially in a running BW seems strange to me almost as if he could claim at a later stage that he had been suspicious of Pelion all along.Gator also conveniently managed to avoid me dissecting dranger attack on me and accusing dranger of being a wolf.This was at 9.11PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_MM
    Quote Originally Posted by dranger7070
    Keith, I don't understand how you can gain that he looked up Rilla/Warpe last night and that he found a villager in one with the post that he made. Everyone has been telling him to NOT say if he found a villager or wolf, so why would he say he did? A likely scenario is he looked up flomo and found a wolf. Ok, cool, so we got one (fwiw I could totally see flomo being a wolf as well as warpe) BUT why the FUCK would we waste our lynch on flomo, if hes a CONFIRMED wolf? Hasn't the plan of attack always been to lynch the suspicious ones (i.e. Warpe, me (apparently), whoever) and then shoot the confirmed wolves? You're preaching at everyone to use their heads and stuff, well you on flomo's wagon need to use your's imo.
    so lets examine what IA was advised
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpe
    the vig has 2 bullets now, right? we gotta start identifying some targets.
    agreed

I also think there is merit to NOT revealing the lookup immediately. Let's get some discussion going and if it gets to a point where IA can reveal a name AND it leads to some clues then we reveal. At that point we lynch the "maybe" and Vig shoots the wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred
    Meh, if u found a villager I'd just try to protect him from any bandwagons by being persuasive, no need to reveal would could be next night's zombie.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS
    [in this type of game, there is an immense need to hide those revealed. one strat i suggest

-if villager: stop his bandwagon before he dies, point fingers at ppl on that wagon. if nothing happens, keep it to yourself.
    -if wolf: have a nice long day and see what he does. does he buddy up with ppl? ignore ppl, attack etc. if you find something, out him shoot him and lynch the suspect.
    look at the highlighted advice and then compare that to how IA has acted with regards to the warpe BW , he's tried to stop it and to suggest others. The fact that the wolfy suspects are piling in to try and get warpe speaks volumes

as for who to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by trips
    The Alpha Zombie will be able to recruit villager N on night X if vigilante shoots alpha zombie on NIGHT X. Alpha zombie will not be able to recruit villager N on NIGHT X if vigilante targers villager N. If vigilante targets alpha zombie on NIGHT X who plans to recruit vigilante on NIGHT X, both will die.
    so alpha recruits unless its the angel or Vig he targets and then they both die before he gets shot, so if we think we have a wolf who's possiblythe alpha its better to lynch them and then if he comes back as a wolf target another possible wolf

And where exactly have i been preaching in this game that we need to use our brains? At least I am thinking , rather than slamming in half assed lynchings on people who turn out to be llagers without letting them defend themselves then laughing about it and saying I seem so wolfy now lol. (yeah thats because you are a wolf) .
    at 9.15pm warpe posted to respond to flomo post
    at 9.17pm JKDS posted some waffle about how its easy to miss wolves early on and defending warpe
    at 9.20pm dranger posts a response saying that he sees where i'm coming from
    at 9.28pm dranger posts

Quote Originally Posted by dranger7070
    Actually JKDS, I've been actively pushing an IA lynch from Day 1. Soul read for the wolves LOLAMIRITE? Too bad he outed himself one vote too soon.
    this seems like too convenient a flurry of posts to be made by people who have been shown to be wolves after I accused but my post must have rattled dranger for him to then make his mistake .You accept that it is more likely for pelion to recruit gator or rilla after drangers mistake , and say I must have been recruited before his mistake. That doesn't make sense though when I was the person who put the pressure on dranger and he cracked under the pressure and incriminated another of the wolves. In hindsight this is where SDM came out with his " I'm the angel story" which deflected some of the attention away from drangers mistake.

IA, With all of the posts that have happened during this day will revealing your pic allow us to put any pieces together? If you looked up Warpe I DEFINITELY agree that you should now tell us.

I am pretty torn on revealing the lookup because revealing a villager lookup doesn't do the village that much good unless said villager is on a lynch bandwagon. Just because IA reveals that, as an example, JKDS is a villager that doesn't tell us much because JKDS doesn't know who the wolves are any more than I do. In that case the only ones who gain are the wolves because it gives them more angles to play against the village.
    we now know that JKDS was a wolf who had been compromised by dranger , is this the wolves trying to find out if IA had cleared Warpe so that he could be recruited as a confirmed villager?. Why is Gator defending JKDS here when we now know that JKDS was a wolf.

I also find it extremely interesting that in his notes on me he completely avoids "my way out there theory"
    way out there theory.
    Assume Warpe is the alpha and flomo is a wolf. IA has been gunning for flomo since page 8 , and half way down page 16 wilbur has just voted for Warpe. Just prior to that IA had been going after Bigred and Warpe had jumped on the bandwagon.IA is now known to be the seer so discussion would have been busy amongst the wolves.
    The fact that IA has been gunning for flomo for a long time makes his lookup at some time pretty obvious to the wolves and Warpe would be worried about a BW getting rolling on himself. Maybe it was suggested that flomo be put up as a sacrifice to give Warpe longer to recuit.The fact that he started the actual bandwagon would make his lookup less likely by IA.
    page 16 12.04 warpe puts in his lynch flomo
    12.33 IA falls for the bait and runs with the flomo idea
    12.36 JKDS is on that BW
    1.05 Gator hops on
    1.20 SDM is on

With the Warpe BW , JKDS was pointing out how quick the bandwagon got going but this was just as fast. Add in Drangers soul read for the wolves post to JKDS and the wrong thread lolaments comments about it and theres reason to link warpe jkds and dranger together with flomo taking the heat away from Warpe and causing IA not to lookup Warpe for a couple more days
    then factor in that gator is advising to not shoot warpe tonight.

Its a way out theory but could tie in , Any thoughts?
    this caused JKDS to go into post overdrive.And just like most of my suggestions got little love from the village. Warpe was either a wolf at that stage or a planned recruit. If Pelion had finished Warpe off then it would then have caused the village to take a long hard look at my theory which would have cleared out most of the wolves.I also posted at that stage
    Quote Originally Posted by Instant Aces
    Quote Originally Posted by TLR
    Assuming Flomo is lynched
    I think that if Flomo is a villager vig should shoot either Wrape or 'rilla
    I don't think you should shoot either one...but shoot the one that beings w/ Double you and rhymes with arpe before the one that starts w/ r and rhymes w/ killa.
    Arghhhhhhh , wouldn't this post have been good yesterday when I was asking for clarification on whether you looked up warpe or not. If you KNOW that Warpe is a villager then you wouldn't be writing this , We'd then have had a whole day at the weekend to then discuss the new info rather than 12 hours on a workday with a deadline imposed . Great piece of work (sarcasm ).

In the light of this new info my feeling now is that we should carry on with the flomo lynch and then Vig shoots Warpe.[b]If Warpe survives into tomorrow he is now prime candidate for conversion as all the info on his bandwagoners will be wasted if he's currently a villager,a lookup occurs after conversion so that the only way we can verify he's a villager with potential wolves on the wagon is to shoot him[b]

I'm staying with the flomo lynch simply because of the way he reacted which didnt seem to be villagerish mounting his own defence , more like a cornered wolf trying to injure his attackers knowing he was going to die.
    All in all does this sound like a wolf or a villager trying to sort through the evidence available at that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by continuing gators original quote
    Rilla, I don't remember copying your posts before, but with that last one was just making a point that all three of us could make that same statement and only one of us would be lying.

PS - I find it VERY interesting that Keith is just sitting back and taking a "I will throw my vote with whoever IA and Stacks want" stance. It's almost like he doesn't care which of us gets lynched where rilla and I have actually been trying to sort things out.

Give me until tomorrow morning before lynching me as I want to post my comments on rilla and Keith tonight. Maybe they will be helpful in making your final decision the next day.

Oh, and I am not saying/doing all of this as some massive level. I am just a regular villager trying to help win the game and understand why I would be at the top of your lynch list so I am ok with dying today as long as we still get to win.
    Am i really just sitting back and not caring. I posted yesterday to say that i was trying to put the information together and you threw it back at me saying that I was an early recruit. Hopefully , I have now proved that I couldn't have been an early recruit and that I forced dranger into making his mistake. With stacks post that he would prefer not to have to make a choice between rilla and Gator tomorrow .Rilla appears happy that I am a villager and wants to get rid of Gator today which I'm confident will bring a village win tonight. Gator seems to be scared to put himself up against me tommorow trying to get rid of me today and give stacks a coin flip tomorrow. Seems like the actions of a wolf trying to win rather than a villager doing the best for the village.

Also don't forget that I'm in the uk , so a lot of the recent posts happened overnight for me when I was asleep which is why I haven't responded til now and have been going through putting the evidence together for this post. Since I'm obviously not thrilled with letting gator get to a coin flip with rilla tomorrow
    I got a bold quote wrong in the second last quote and since ftr started playing up I couldn't finish off checking it ....You'll see where the second [/b] should have been rather than the [b] that is there.

this wouldn't let me get the final line to work either . so

lynch Gator
    Starting to look like rilla is a villager now.

Rescind Keith

Rilla/stax who are you voting for because you now have my vote as long as it's keith or gator.
    I feel like if we lynch Keith, tomorrow is going to be harder than if we lynch either Gator or Rilla.

I think I still like a Gator lynch. The really lost posts does make him look more a villager, however, it's also something a wolf would do when backed into a corner.

However, I still can't get over the feeling that Rilla was recruited the night after he was cleared. Obviously he isn't going to have suspicion thrown his way for a least a day or two after being cleared. He's obviously a solid recruit choice.
    Im not sure who to pick between Keith or Gator.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    pick me. I think stacks and IA are going to be hard pressed to lynch rilla tomorrow so it really doesn't matter which order Keith and I go in, imo.

Btw, I also REALLY think rilla is a villager like 90% of the time so if lynching me today makes it easier to lynch Keith tomorrow then do that. I was just hoping to still be alive when the village won but it really doesn't matter as long as we win.

Don't screw up tomorrow guys. The hands of the village rest with you.

rescind keith
    lynch Gator

PS rilla, if you ARE the zombie you may as well petition for your own emoticon because you will be my day 1 lynch for ever more.

Good Luck village.
    Code:
    :rilla:
    I feel pretty good lynching Keith now. Gator's play had no end-game. He's not looking to set up lynching me tomorrow, he's dumping it all on today and on Keith.

lynch Keith
    Lynch Keith

Best off winning with 4 villagers. Amirite.
    Gator tomorrow if this doesn't work btw.
    Gator tomorrow if this doesn't work btw.
    I am ok with this as if rilla is the last zombie he deserves to win.

rescind Gator
    lynch keith

damn I hope he is the last zombie
    I want to hear results nao!
    I want to hear results nao!
    YESSS!!! Where is lolzzzz?
    big mistake guys ....good luck tomorrow guys
    You best be yanking our chains, Keith. If not, Gator you're one magnificent bastard. I'm gonna lol hard if Gator is the last wolf.
    Keith_MM is lead to the gallows. Right before the noose is thrown over his neck, he turns into a zombie, and makes a run for it. He is cornered in what the villagers call the "Gay Palace", belonging to XxStacksxX and InstantAces. The villagers set the place on fire and Keith_MM comes running out, his whole body ablaze, trying to tackle them. Luckily, a500lbgorilla is wielding a garden gnome, he cleaves Keith_MM's zombie dome into two. The village rejoices.

CONGRATS!

Village of Riven Join Moll
    GatorJH
    a500lbgorilla
    XxStacksxX
    InstantAces
    The Departed
    kingnat - hanged on day 1
    bode - hanged on day 2
    badgers- hanged on day 3

Flomo - hanged on day 4
    XTR1000 - shot by the vigilante on night 5