Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default CHALLENGE

{This post has been removed}
    Oooooh. Ripp has dropped the gauntlet.
    why not do it a bit cheap 100$ is alot of cash man,
    I don't know why you are so threatened by Fnord's analysis. I've learned alot from his advice and that of others on this site, yours included.

This is ridiculous. There's no doubt in my mind that you've got the advantage in a heads up tournament. Thats your game, not his. I'm betting Fnord is smart enough to realize he's out of position on this one and fold, and I think most of the solid players on this site would respect him for it. I would.

If you don't want opinions, don't post. Wanna stop people from putting their opinion out there? Keep dragging them down to your level and you'll do just that.

You've got varying styles. They both seem to work. Why can't you take the input for what its worth, keep what is valuable to you, and ignore the rest?

Wanna eat him up in the FTR showdown's have a blast but this individual challenge thing is a lose/lose.
    "Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art..."
    the real tes twill be at the next FTR xshowdown, if your lucky you two will be at same table, and then you two can get it on
    Yeah, I've been stung by a few of the commentaries on my posts, too. But the commentary is always well thought out and logical. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. When I feel strongly, I try to put together a good argument for why I disagree. I learn alot that way.

Some people put a lot of thought into their posts, and Fnord is one of them. I appreciate those who take the time to read the hand histories closely and give feedback. You don't see a lot of that on other sites, at least not that has been as useful.
    "Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art..."
    Ripptyde, et al:

Before this gets out of control, I'm going to lock this topic. If you're serious about this, Ripp, please take it up via PMs. I just don't see any benefits of making this a public spectacle.

{Locked}