Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** The Official MAGAposting thread ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A republican member of congress, representing a district in the US's largest city, denounced the 2020 election results this week. This congresswoman claims that malicious actors have "engaged in voter suppression across the country". The congresswoman also stopped short of calling the elections free and fair. She says..."you can barely call them that" and "It is generous, to say the least, to call them that"

Is this really a crime? Is this what qualifies as insurrection now?

Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    A republican member of congress, representing a district in the US's largest city, denounced the 2020 election results this week

...based on no evidence.

This congresswoman claims that malicious actors have "engaged in voter suppression across the country".
    ...also based on no evidence.

Is this really a crime? Is this what qualifies as insurrection now?

Really?
    Harvard didn't accuse her of insurrection. The statement from the Dean said:

"...in my assessment, Elise has made public assertions about voter fraud in November's presidential election that have no basis in evidence, and she has made public statements about court actions related to the election that are incorrect,"

So basically, since she claimed the election was rigged with no evidence, they don't want her on their team any more, so they kindly requested her to fuck off.

Are you really concerned that a university doesn't support someone's right to make false claims about election fraud? Really?
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Boris until we have all the facts through an inquiry, police investigation, and parliamentary commission...then we should explode him.
    also,
    I'd like to be called Lord Poopy His Most Gloriously Excellent.