Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumTournament Poker

$10 + .80 Double or Nothing Bubble Situation with 77 MP

Default $10 + .80 Double or Nothing Bubble Situation with 77 MP

365 Chips left the next time the blinds reach me I am done. 77 looks pretty good at this point accept that everyone can easily call. Do I wait for better position or take my chances now?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00+$0.80 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds 15 Ante (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t605)
    BB (t3675)
    UTG (t2355)
    Hero (MP) (t365)
    CO (t6470)
    Button (t1530)

Hero's M: 1.16

Preflop: Hero is MP with 7, 7
    1 fold, [color=#CC3333]
    I'm pretty sure the correct decision here is to fold, as a push will probably result in people calling very wide, in order to try and check the hand down and get ITM. I've pushed in this sort of situation before though, and had everyone fold.
    I ran it through SNG Wiz, and considering the BB is calling 100%, I couldn't find ranges for the other players that would make this a push. This is why I don't play this silly format!
    My heart says shove, but then you got a guy that's only at 605 chips too, so if you get a spot to push anything against just a person or two you could double and be ahead of that guy.
    Donk Skills:
    #1 The bluff call
    #2 The Drawing-Dead Value Bet
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity."
    Maximus Decimus Meridius - Gladiator
    Thanks for the responses guys. I always appreciate the insight. I did push and was instacalled by the big stack who happened to have AA!
    Quote Originally Posted by taipan168
    I ran it through SNG Wiz, and considering the BB is calling 100%, I couldn't find ranges for the other players that would make this a push. This is why I don't play this silly format!
    They are quite profitable, if annoying....