Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

***OFFICIAL 2011 SUPERNOVA PURSUIT THREAD***

Default ***OFFICIAL 2011 SUPERNOVA PURSUIT THREAD***

This thread is just as it sounds. I'm sure many of us will be going for Supernova this year so here's a blog for all of us to share. I've always found shit like this helps. When I see others succeed, I become jealous and want to succeed myself.

My story: I've finally hit a point in my poker career where I can go for Supernova without playing a kajillion hands. So yeah, I'll be going for it this year and should be able to easily get it. I expect others to post in here as well, namely Carroters.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Go. Gl.
    30k Hands a month minimum - my new years resolution, GOGOGOGOGO.
    what's even the purpose of this thread. at least have a goal or something ffs.
    probably gonna pick a month in the first half of the year and just make 100k VPPs in that month, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by soupie
    That is the beauty of poker, it doesnt matter how they play, you can always devise the perfect defense and counterpunch hard.
    I'll be in on this even though BooG knows I FUCKING HATE ***OFFICIAL*** Threads.

I'm in there by sometime in May!
    DO IT
    This should be a good one to watch. I can see this as a motivator for us micro stakers.

Good luck gentlemen!
    "You start the game with a full pot o’ luck and an empty pot o’ experience...
    The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck."

Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX View Post
    Do you have testicles? If so, learn to bet like it