Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Pokerstars Concierge Service Q&A

Default Pokerstars Concierge Service Q&A

Pokerstars Concierge Service is only available to those with Supernova Status, but it is one of the best fpp values for several reasons. Since information on the particulars is so limited on the Pokerstars website, I thought I would make an informative thread about what I've come to learn through conversations and emails with support.

What can I concierge?

The Concierge Service may not be used to pay a bill, taxes, T$, Gold, Stocks, bonds, groceries, gas, and Visa gift cards. - VIP Support. You can concierge clothing purchases, car repairs, anything technology-wise (computers, tv, video games/systems,), furniture, appliances, hotels, travel.

It's not clear the extent to which you need your name or any information about you on the receipts. Most of those that I turned in had my wife's name on it, so at least that is passable.

What is the minimum $ amount I can be reimbursed for at any one time?

Any single request (meaning, any one fax or email), must be equal to or greater than $500. This does NOT mean one single receipt, see below.

UPDATE: Now limited to one request per month.

Can I lump receipts?

Absolutely. I recently sent off 4 different purchases (two with multiple receipts) for a grand total of 6 unique PDF scans in one email, the sum of which was $934. And everything went smoothly.

UPDATE: You may only send 3 receipts MAX per request (and one request per month).

How old can the receipts be?

Apparently, all receipts must be from within the last 30 days before submission. I haven't tried to stretch this, but they seem pretty firm about it.

Where do I send the receipts?

Send PDF, or even sometimes, text files of electronic receipts, to [email protected]

Are there raked hand requirements?

No. Unlike the cash bonuses, reimbursement with concierge has no raked hand requirement. FPP are removed once the site receives your emailed or faxed receipts, but it takes 4-5 days to process the transaction. When this processing is complete the lump sum is deposited in your account, and, near as I can tell, is immediately available to withdraw.

Is it worth it?

It depends. Concierge exchange rate is 31k FPPs = US$500 or ~$0.0161/fpp. This is better than the Supernova $1.5k cash bonus ($112 more value over 100k fpp), but nearly equivalent to the $4k cash bonus (albeit conceirge is $0.0001 better per fpp which is roughly $32 more dollars over 250k fpp).

There may be a bit of leg work in getting the receipts put together legitimately but if you simply pool them for a few weeks, and ship them off at the end of the month, you should be golden.

By comparison, The cash bonuses requires a time delay while you clear your raked hands, AND you obviously can't get a crack at those bonus until you've accrued 100k, or 250k fpps, vs. concierge where you can start getting your cash back after only 31k fpps (also, as previously mentioned, you get less $/fpp)

The tournaments are a good $$/fpp, but aren't guaranteed, and require actual table time that may otherwise keep you from grinding more fpps, and such. For a massive multitabler, w/ Supernova, you can garner about $20/hr in rakeback alone, so while playing a tourney you need to consider your opportunity cost of NOT playing cash.
    So you click their picture and then you get their money?
    Very nice post. How much are you "losing" by taking the SN bonus instead of using concierge?

*Edit* Decided to figure it out. I came up with concierge as being $112.90 > the $1500 Supernova bonus. Add to your post for others for easier viewing?
    [04:18] <+Bbickes> do u has teh agoraphobia?
    [04:18] <+fat> im agressive yes
    Quote Originally Posted by JinxT4
    Very nice post. How much are you "losing" by taking the SN bonus instead of using concierge?
    As compared to concierge if you're doing the $1,500 bonus for 100K fpps you're losing 7K fpps which is ~$113. If you're doing the $4,000 bonus for 250Kfpps you're losing 2K fpps which is ~$32. The thing with the bonuses though is that you still have to clear them which takes some time. With the concierge service the turn around is 1-2 days in my experience and you don't have to play.

The concierge service rocks. I've used it for school tuition, furniture, electronics and my fiance's engagement ring. I've submitted receipts that were over 30 days old with no questions asked but they weren't that much older. As long as you aren't trying to abuse the system they seem to be very reasonable about it.

*bah, i type slow.
    TheXianti: (Triptanes) why are you not a thinking person?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNutsInYoEye
    As compared to concierge if you're doing the $1,500 bonus for 100K fpps you're losing 7K fpps which is ~$113. If you're doing the $4,000 bonus for 250Kfpps you're losing 2K fpps which is ~$32. The thing with the bonuses though is that you still have to clear them which takes some time. With the concierge service the turn around is 1-2 days in my experience and you don't have to play.

The concierge service rocks. I've used it for school tuition, furniture, electronics and my fiance's engagement ring. I've submitted receipts that were over 30 days old with no questions asked but they weren't that much older. As long as you aren't trying to abuse the system they seem to be very reasonable about it
    Beat you to it. :P Right after I posted, I decided to not be lazy & wait for Kingnat to answer it, so I figured I'd calculate it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by JinxT4
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNutsInYoEye

The concierge service rocks. I've used it for school tuition, furniture, electronics and my fiance's engagement ring. I've submitted receipts that were over 30 days old with no questions asked but they weren't that much older. As long as you aren't trying to abuse the system they seem to be very reasonable about it
    Beat you to it. :P Right after I posted, I decided to not be lazy & wait for Kingnat to answer it, so I figured I'd calculate it myself.
    I beat you both to it... I was editing while you were posting these... but I appreciate the interest. Any additional tales about what you submitted or your experiences would be greatly appreciated.
    lol.

Nice post.
    So I just sent in a request with like 12 receipts totally just over $500... and it appears to be running through smoothly. I'll update when i get the money.
    Guys,

In Pokerstars site (http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/store/concierge/) it says that the range is about $3000. So what you're saying is that this can be much lower, right?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy44
    Guys,

In Pokerstars site (http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/store/concierge/) it says that the range is about $3000. So what you're saying is that this can be much lower, right?

Thanks!
    Yeah the minimum spend is $500 and the fpps are taken @ $0.0161 per fpp
    Thanks!
    This seems indeed like a very nice deal!
    I might move to PS in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by kingnat
    So I just sent in a request with like 12 receipts totally just over $500... and it appears to be running through smoothly. I'll update when i get the money.
    2 DAYS!!!.. OHHhhhhHHh.. hell yeah!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy44
    Thanks!
    This seems indeed like a very nice deal!
    I might move to PS in the future
    Make sure that if you do, you're grinding at least like 50NL so that you can obtain Supernova & access to this service.
    http://www.spoonitnow.com/vpp_calc.php

Yeah, man, check this out to figure if you play enough at high enough stakes to make 'Nova
    Thanks for the warning. If I move to PS, I'll be playing 200NL FR multi-tabling enough for SuperNova! But not as much as our badgers human bot friend
    I've now run several successful Concierge payments, including airplane tickets, jewelry purchases, concert tickets, restaurant meals... it's all good!!
    One interesting thing to add to this is that it appears to be the same service they have offered me as a bronze member.

I sent off an email to support regarding the fact nearly everything in the store was only available for NA/EU and not for australia so was I limited to only getting the $1k electronics cards for australia and having to buy the items I want that way. They replied they could only supply ipods in australia but if I wanted to buy anything then I just had to email them the receipts and they would deduct fpp's and credit my account.

They made no mention of having to be a certain limit so I'm going to assume for australians that doesn't matter.

>Greetings, I am just wondering about purchasing electronics (such as the
    >PS3) from the FPP store for players in Australia. I note on all the items
    >they display US, CA and EU specs but none for Australia so does this mean
    >it's not possible to get such items from the store...that we have to
    instead
    >get the giftcard and go buy them locally?
    >
    >
    >
    >Thanks for the help in advance
    >
    >
    Hello (me),

Our supplier for Australia can only ship iPods. For other electronic
    items, you can purchase locally yourself, email us the receipt. We will
    debit the FPPs and credit your Pokerstars account. The items purchased
    have to be listed at our VIP store.

If you need assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to
    contact us as we will gladly assist you 24/7.

Regards,

William
    PokerStars VIP Team
    I've now run several successful Concierge payments, including airplane tickets, jewelry purchases, concert tickets, restaurant meals... it's all good!!
    Apparently restaurant reciepts are no longer valid. At least that's what I was told when I sent in my last batch of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Knytestorme
    One interesting thing to add to this is that it appears to be the same service they have offered me as a bronze member.
    Nice!.. I'd just ask in advance what kind of rate you are going to be able to get. As stated above.. standard rate for concierge is $500/31k fpp.
    Apparently restaurant reciepts are no longer valid. At least that's what I was told when I sent in my last batch of stuff.

Nice!.. I'd just ask in advance what kind of rate you are going to be able to get. As stated above.. standard rate for concierge is $500/31k fpp.
    he will not be getting the same rate, also the items he buys HAVE TO BE in the FPP store, otherwise hedont get shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard
    he will not be getting the same rate, also the items he buys HAVE TO BE in the FPP store, otherwise hedont get shit.
    Yeah, I'm going to go with the assumption that I will get charged whatever the cost is in the store....so if I buy an xbox elite over here and it's 48k FPP in the store that's what I'll get charged.

It kind of sucks that it needs to be available in the store, but it is still a damn good service to have available for those of us who need it before we can get concierge service, and was something I don't think many people know of so I put it here just in case.

Default WHY?

Look, why can't i make a deposit from my credit card onto pokerstars. This is takking forever for me to play with more money because I am too lazy to get bank checks and the money order thing is shady to me. Can someone let me know if its cool to send a money order in.

Default Re: WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Itsgoodonwood83
    Look, why can't i make a deposit from my credit card onto pokerstars. This is takking forever for me to play with more money because I am too lazy to get bank checks and the money order thing is shady to me. Can someone let me know if its cool to send a money order in.
    Moneyorder deposits work but they take a while. Some CCs won't allow gambling transactions so they will block the deposits.

Instant echecks is the easiest method by far, I've used it may times without any troubles.

go to a local grocery store or place that sells all access visas and they will work. I have deposited 4 different times on both stars and ftp and they work for both sites.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT IN MY THREAD!!!!!!!
    There have been some changes to Conceirge.. and I'm still trying to get the jist of it all... I'm fairly sure you are no longer able to use restaurant receipts (at least i was denied on my last attempt), and you are limited to ONE request per month, with no more than 3 receipts within that one request. But the rate is still cherry... I'll update the first post when I can confirm all the changes.

Agreed. Admin, can you split this deposit crap out into its own thread then delete my response? This thread is valuable as a concierge reference thread.
    Playing live . . . thanks alot Bin Laden.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly String
    Agreed. Admin, can you split this deposit crap out into its own thread then delete my response? This thread is valuable as a concierge reference thread.
    <3 u silly! I'm not really angry.. but everything else in here is actually focused.. so if it could be moved I'd appreciate it. TKS!
    Updated... would still like random crap removed from this please.
    Okay, so every 31K fpps = $500. What if you send in receipts totalling $750? Do they adjust accordingly, or should you aim for even intervals of $500 when purchasing things?

Also, I'm Canadian and would need an exchange rate. I would lose out massively if they didn't and it would definitely not be worth it. Anyone know about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mxiu View Post
    Okay, so every 31K fpps = $500. What if you send in receipts totalling $750? Do they adjust accordingly, or should you aim for even intervals of $500 when purchasing things?

Also, I'm Canadian and would need an exchange rate. I would lose out massively if they didn't and it would definitely not be worth it. Anyone know about this?
    So 31,000 FPPS = $500 ?

I've just made 100,000 VPPs and qualify for $1000 Milestone, costing 50,000 FPPs.
    This is not nearly as good as I thought.

Actually I'm thinking of not taking it as I get a higher rate playing the the 5400FPP 5-seater Sit n Gos for the Sunday million. The first 2 get entry or 215 in tournament $.
    Thanks for posting such a wonderful information,you are right my freind that the Concierge services is very important and we really need it i know the Concierge services which conciant.com they provide Concierge services and their services is very nice and reliable i prefer you to all my freinds that visit conciant com this is a good website of Concierge.
    this is such a nice forum that every one can share their ideas.