Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default vent

just on tilt, haven't cashed 16 straight sng's and lost last 4 of last 6 with aces probably also playing terrible since I'm super tilting, wondering whats the worst downswing you have went through, sng, mtt, or cash?
    dawg if i would have ran like u FOR 16 SNGs i would have broke my CPU LMFAO. But the worst was i lost 4 st8 sngs on Absolute, just last week. i was soo mad. but i went to a multi-table tourney and got 5th and it made me happy again.
    Follow Me On Twitter!!!!!!! twitter.com/D_Fray
    (Pokerstars) DFray919
    (Absolute)DFray919
    (FullTiltPoker)DFray919
    PSN: LiLStomachAche
    These Dude Are Talented But Im Gifted!!!!!!!
    I think the most sngs I've lost in a row recently is 6-8 but it's hard to tell when I 6 table, I doubt I've dropped 12 str8, although I've lost 10 buyins over 20 games a couple of times probably.

I just went through a 100+ game b/e stretch in a game that I'd totally pwned for over 400 games. I stopped playing for a short bit, dropped tables, and studied. I came back much more confident. I've also dropped down in the past, but I didn't move back up soon enough [was totally rolled and beating the lower game] and cost myself experience and $.
    Haha, totally feel you on the aces one. Was down t6000 on my first 15 pocket rockets this week. Mainly once I got HU it went raise/call. Jxx, bet/call, half my stack is in, turn is J. I get pwned. over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Fray View Post
    dawg if i would have ran like u FOR 16 SNGs i would have broke my CPU LMFAO. But the worst was i lost 4 st8 sngs on Absolute, just last week. i was soo mad. but i went to a multi-table tourney and got 5th and it made me happy again.
    Well. prepare for a lot worse. Even if you have a large edge on the field you can drop 8-10 Single table sngs every now and again. Don't break shit cuz that won't help and you will need to buy a new Computer. Go sharkscope "spacegravy" who is on team pokerstars and plays sngs. swingy much??
    Quote Originally Posted by dneureiter View Post
    Well. prepare for a lot worse. Even if you have a large edge on the field you can drop 8-10 Single table sngs every now and again. Don't break shit cuz that won't help and you will need to buy a new Computer. Go sharkscope "spacegravy" who is on team pokerstars and plays sngs. swingy much??
    holy phack, i couldn't imagine a 30,000 game Break even stretch. thanks makes me feel better lol.
    can't get out of this down swing, i think i must have the yips!
    Hah. I'm having the opposite moveup and wtfpwn swings... fun program though.

Roi simulator link ? - STT Poker Strategy - Single Table Tournament Poker Forum

ROI/variance calculator for STTs..
    if you have a 14.5% roi over 100 games the is a 9% chance you will have a 10+ game Out of the money streak. yipes. and a ~15% overall chance you roi will be (-) over 100 games.

I can send you an exe file if you wanted but you just need winrar to open that one.
    Lol I need to vent too after all my bad beats. I haven't even went to sleep yet!
    maybe you guys just suck
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...-a-153854.html

Join IRC. Now.

<Cobra> Nobody folds an A BvB, that's absurd
    who the shit are these people?
    your banner burned here