Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

So who here plays on Everest????????????????????????????????

Default So who here plays on Everest????????????????????????????????

I know me, flups and TJ are on there? Anyone from here a reg there.
    Jman: every time the action is to you, it's an opportunity for you to make the perfect play.
    I tried playing FR 100NL on there and it was a goddamned rock garden. On top of that support would not recognize the affiliate that I signed up through, so I left.
    i'm thinking of heading there to stack some fast clear bonuses - playing fulltilt for rakeback+fish may not be optimal EV.
    what's it like there? bonus clearing looks pretty good - I'm thinking 10-15 tabling 50 or 100nl
    I used to play 100nl & 200nl 6-max there but I got turned off by the myrad of short stackers. Is it still that bad?
    I am noticing FR to be worse than 6m but it's too early to judge.
    people don't 3-bet much here huh..
    and they like to see flops! limper's paradise
    shame the tables aren't very adjustable - limited to 8-tabling at the moment. If i figure out how to play more tables i may become a reg here...
    shortstackers aren't so bad cos they aren't very good...
    Hi,
    I'm a German student, playing NL200 SH at Everest. Want to move up to NL400 soon.
    Do you get r*k*b*ck too, or only the bonus?

best regards
    bonus only, although the clear rate is pretty good...
    I've played there 6max 50 & 100NL before I switched to Ultimate Bet with rakeback +bonus. Games at Everest are pretty soft imo. Especially compared to FT.
    perhaps you can pm me
    There is no rakeback (yes you can spell it) on Everest at all. But the bonus's are stackable and they are plenty if you pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    There is no rakeback (yes you can spell it) on Everest at all. But the bonus's are stackable and they are plenty if you pay attention.
    I get rakeback there + these bonus?s
    I saw a site offer Rakeback at Everest for Scandinavian players...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi
    I saw a site offer Rakeback at Everest for Scandinavian players...
    i saw that, but i think this is only a bonus too...not rakeback
    Quote Originally Posted by pu11
    I get rakeback there + these bonus?s
    Are you going to speak up or jsut keep winking. If your supposed to get hold of you before registering then you blew it with your winks because I just registered and deposited about 4 days ago.
    pm me....
    don't boter pm unless you want to risk a frozen account, he said it's illegal...
    But the bonus's are stackable and they are plenty if you pay attention.
    are you google searching for them? or?
    i found loads that are "first deposit" types of things...
    did you watch me donk off 5 buy-ins with overpairs today?
    meh, i'm only $100 up on everest now (but at least there is a bonus ticking away...)
    there now, come join me!
    ps, what's your sn there>
    I'm Nuckin_Futs on Everest, I play exclusively on Everest. I get $500/month in bonuses, i need to accumulate 10 000 SPs/ month to clear it, i can usually clear 500 SPs/day with ease, and 2000/day if i have to. I just started doing MTTs there, i missed the first week so the other players got a head start on me on the May tournament leaderboard, but I've clawed my way upto 6th. The winner of the leaderboard gets 160 000 SPs which is equivalent to $600 in tournament buy-ins. Between the leaderboard and the bonus I can get $1,100/ month in extra cash.

I might put $600 on Full Tilt but clearing my monthly bonus and winning the leaderboard will be my priorities. Full Tilt will be for the days between when I clear the bonus and I get the next one.

Another good thing about Everest is the Gold Token(GT) system,1 GT = $100 tournament buy in. You can play qualifiers for $100 events, qualify and then unregister and they give you the GT. I have even used a GT to play a sattelite to a WSOP main even qualifier worth $500, won and unregistered for a profit of 4 GTs. My Sunday 100ks are payed for for quite a while now.

The only drawback to Everest is that I have to wake up at 9am and play until 6 or 8, any later than that and it gets very slow, since most of the players are Europeans.

http://www.everestpoker.com/en/tourn...ultitable.html

If you look closely you can see that i got an extra $500 this month, they mailed me a letter saying they were giving me an extra $500 to use for WSOP qualifiers, I guess they want me to represent them, I am going to keep doing the $3500 package qualifier because it's $2,000 in travel expenses, mostly which will go to my bankroll . I've done 1 qualifier and i was very very close, I don't tell bad beat stories but it did come down to 1 hand and that's all I'll say. They really take good care of their regulars!!

b.t.w. If you're opening an account they give $50 refer-a-friend bonuses, so you can use SN: Nuckin_Futs Email: [email protected]
    {solicitation URL removed by Xianti}
    If anyone signs up, remember to use the links on FTR when you go to download it. I missed out on the $200 signup bonus (v's standard $100) because I went straight to the site myself without following links.

Playing 25NL 6-max and its a dream. Every table is at least 40% VPIP, lots of folding to 3-bets, lots of folding to c-bets and very little 3 betting. Main risk is the 70% vpip guys calling down with 2-pair instead of middle pair when you're taking them to value town.

As for the bonuses, is it just a matter of keeping an eye on your email and when you login, or are there tips you can give for finding them?
    Just dipping my toes back in.
    i got a $500 signup... easy to clear too 5000points...
    bonuses - i got bored googling and am just waiting for an e-mail
    ky_ace are you nuckin_futs on pokerstars/tilt too? I'm pretty sure i saw you yesterday but i can't remember if it was in a vid or when i was playing...
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Anyone figure out a good use of these summit points? I have around 10K and no bonus to clear at the moment. Either I make some extra cash with them or I am moving on to a new site.
    Anyone figure out a good use of these summit points? I have around 10K and no bonus to clear at the moment. Either I make some extra cash with them or I am moving on to a new site.
    The Summit Points tables are donktastically spewy. It's easy to build them up to get higher dollar tournament entires, if you're into that sort of thing. That's about the only use for the points.
    Only thing I've found is playing the tournies with them. Maybe the $180 90 mans for 500+50 SP.
    So really...bonus codes?

Writeup on here talks about how theres this endless stream of queuable bonuses to make up for lack of rakeback, but I'm almost done clearing my welcome bonus and nothing else ready to go. Tried googling, but just found a heap of welcome bonus deals.

Anyone able to help out?
    they just mail youyr email address arnd the 18-15th of each month.
    Jman: every time the action is to you, it's an opportunity for you to make the perfect play.
    Yea. I pulled my money and went to iPoker for a bonus and received another $300 from Everest within two days. I will be going back to clear it soon. They expire so you need to leave time. I am going to split my roll between the two for now and grind Everest bonus's and play iPoker for RB.
    Ok, I signed up on the 2nd so maybe I missed this months mailout.
    anyone know how many hands it would take to earn 7K SP's at $100NL?
    7K is fairly poxy imo, how you got to clear it? that'll take ages 4 tbling 6max. you'd need to 12 tbl FR for abit.
    I've been 6 tabling 6m for the most part on both iPoker and Everest. I've been kind of backwards engineering my gameplay a bit and am feeling good about it lately. I'm not sure I want to switch up to FR at this moment in time just to clear $300.
    Hey jyms,

how would I go about getting rakeback at ipoker? Do I get it through FTR?

I'm only a part time player and stick to PStars and sometimes WillHill.

Is it really worth me withdrawing say $500 from PStars and switching to ipoker? I'm European so no probs with any sites.

cheers for any advice.
    Normski
    PM sent
    Soooo for the second time this year the site i am bonusing on has changed it's fucking clearance conditions, so it looks like i'll be Everest bound. Can anyone tell me roughly how many hands of 6-max $50NL it would take me to clear the $200 bonus? Or, better yet, if i have any chance of clearing the $500 one (i'm expecting a lot of LOLZ responses to that tho )
    There's only one system. Bet. Lose. Borrow. Steal. Lose. Take the drugs. Lose. Prison. Death.
    I cleared the $500 first deposit bonus at $25 and $50NL. in about 3 weeks.
    Wowser, how many hands that take? Given my job/other commitments i can realistically only aim for 20-25K hands in a month
    There's only one system. Bet. Lose. Borrow. Steal. Lose. Take the drugs. Lose. Prison. Death.
    31111 hands of which 391 were $100NL.
    14580 of $50NL
    16140 of $25NL

I know because I cleared the bonus and then moved to NoIQ for a couple days until Everest gave me a new bonus to clear on the 25th.
    ill prob not be back to clear my 100 at evp since party have given me another 100 bonus along with my current one
    wtf, give me your bonus code!
    Anyone ever get a check from these guys. What's the time frame to this side of the water?
    Are there a lot of 2/5 to 10/20 nl SH games running on everest?
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    Any idea on how long 1k points would take to clear?

Not too interested in the bonus but need the 1k for another 6 months at Stox, just don't want to worry if it would take like 50k hands or something ridonkulous like UB does.
    I have like 1.4k points after about 7k hands of 25nl 6-max.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexos
    Are there a lot of 2/5 to 10/20 nl SH games running on everest?
    the highest games running are $200NL and a few $400NL. Because it's mostly euro you would need to table select between two sites. I have never seen a $600NL game happening. I also can't speak for the quality of the games. If your looking for mid/high stakes games on Euro sites I think Bossmedia and Betfair may be better choices.
    ty, ill check it out... maybe OnGame as well?
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    Anyone ever get a check from these guys. What's the time frame to this side of the water?
    Bump, Bueller???
    Bump, so does anyone know any bonus code (no welcome, I played here I long time ago) that works or do I have to wait? Cheers.
    >3

this is my favourite part of the post
    it looks like angry boobs
    gotta wait unless you can first deposit. dunno about cheques jyms. how takes their roll off line anyway?
    So I can't get the June bonus before the July one gets here? Or did I just miss July too? :S
    >3

this is my favourite part of the post
    it looks like angry boobs
    I got the email yesterday, July's $325
    Hmm, is it based on activity/roll or something like that? I got a $75 bonus to clear, 2000 points to clear it. I gather this one doesnt clear in increments?
    First person to reply, or PM, with their Everest SN gets the $50 refer a friend bonus from me
    Me! PM sent!
    Edited for retardedness, nevermind.
    lol, doh!
    does everest support PT?