Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWerewolf Village

WEREWOLF7 RULES AND GUIDELINES

Default WEREWOLF7 RULES AND GUIDELINES

Thanks to Bigred for the rules

There will be two teams consisting of werewolves (5) and villagers (20) to start. Among the villagers will be three secret roles: Seer, Angel, Vigilante, and Suicide bomber. The villagers will win if they kill all 5 werewolves, and the werewolves win if the number of werewolves is greater than or equal to the number of villagers. This will be done through two repeating phases: night and day

WERWOLVES: Will agree during night phase of who they wish to eat. Must send pm to me when decision is reached.

SEER: Will consult the gods (triptanes) each night of another player's identity.

ANGEL: Will choose to protect a player each night by sending a pm to triptanes. This player cannot be killed by werewolves or the vigilante if chosen by werewolves or vigilante on that given night.

VIGILANTE: The vigilante will be given a silver bullet every 2 nights. When the player chooses to use these bullets is up to the player. The vigilante, however, can only shoot one other player per night. Ex: Vigilante will receive silver bullets on day 2,4,6...etc but can choose to use them on days 3,5,6 if player chooses to do so. However, vigilante can not choose 3,5,5. Only one kill per night.

SUICIDE BOMBER:A villager I'll flip a coin each night, if it's tails you will die and kill 5 random people.

NIGHT: During the night, the werewolves will secretly vote and agree upon a villager that they wish to kill. The seer will consult the gods of the identity of one player. The angel will choose to protect one player. The vigilante will choose to kill someone if the vigilante chooses to do so once the vigilante has a silver bullet.

DAY: During the day, all villagers (which includes werewolves, angel, seer, vigilante, and normal villagers) will debate in the thread about who to lynch. Player's official votes will be announced in bold text, discussion in regular text. Players may change votes whenever inclined to do so but once a majority vote occurs, a villager will be hanged. The villager's true identity will then be revealed.

Guidelines and ethics:
    -Only werewolves may talk in private. All other discussion must be in this thread and open to the public. IE: Seer cannot contact a person who seer is sure of is not a werewolf and discuss strategy, etc.
    -Once you are dead, you are no longer allowed to post in thread for any reason whatsoever especially to give up secret information you may know. Maybe I will male you guys an afterlife thread though.
    -Editing and deletion of posts is looked down upon and you are encouraged to thoroughly think through what you want others to see. If you change your mind, please create a new post. Don't edit past ones.
    -I would like to ask non-players to yield from posting in this thread or deterring game.
    -Lastly, this is a game guys. We're here to have fun. Let's play the game out until the end and make sure we're respectful of others.

The playas:

Trashcona
    Jishu
    bigspenda73
    gabe
    courtiebee
    dsmrolla06
    phantom_lord
    bigred
    givememyleg
    swiggidy
    Bode-ist
    Miffed22001
    Trainer_jyms
    Trikflow77
    sauce123
    Ultimate George
    Galapogos
    Penfold
    kingnat
    ensign_lee
    Pelion
    ChrisTheFish
    kevster
    flomo
    dwarfman

Ask question here.

It's gonna be love
    It's gonna be great
    It's gonna be more than I can take
    It's gonna be free
    It's gonna be real
    It's gonna change everything I feel
    It's gonna be sad
    It's gonna be true

Default Re: WEREWOLF7 RULES AND GUIDELINES

Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes
    SUICIDE BOMBER:A villager I'll flip a coin each night, if it's tails you will die and kill 5 random people.
    Really? So the game will last like 3 days?
    Instead you should have them play you HU, and if they lose, they die and kill 5 random people.

Default Re: WEREWOLF7 RULES AND GUIDELINES

Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg
    Pretty sure the suicide bomber can only die once GMML
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspenda73
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg
    Pretty sure the suicide bomber can only die once GMML
    OK YOU OWNED ME
    what if it's heads? do they get to pick who they kill? or does nothing happen?
    does the bomber or his victims get protection from the angel?
    i think he flips a coin each night

so by... night 2 like a quarter of the game dies.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    if angel chooses bomber then no one gets hurt! Good question, keep them coming
    So you randomly pick who dies from the bomber? And we find out their identities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    Yeah, I get the last of your dental records in this evening.
    suicide bomber adds some interesting twists. Kinda like a new survivor, so the old rules are still in play.
    WOLVES ONE ALPHA WOLF OK< ONE PERSON PMS ME TONIGHT. I'm pming roles out now.