Preflop: Hero is BTN with 7 6
    Hero raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) J 7 K (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.65) 6 (2 players)
    BB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1, BB calls $0.60

River: ($2.65) T (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero bets $1.35

This might be a check back by the river...

Board: Kh7sJc6hTs
    Equity Win Tie
    Hero 42.25% 42.25% 0.00% { 7d6d }
    BB 57.75% 57.75% 0.00% { AQs, K7s+, QTs, J7s, AQo, KTo+, QTo, J7o }

Sorry for the superficial analysis on these 3 hands, I'm just trying to get some discussion rolling, I'll go a bit deeper and post those a bit later.
    It's very likely that villain will check his whole range on the flop although he is slightly more capped and won't likely have stuff like QQ+ (slightly discount JJ type hands too) or really strong Aces aswell as discounting KQ slightly.

You cbet top pair, any two pair, sets, maybe even some stuff like QQ and definitely AA. When you check that tends to give villain a free pass to bet his way to free money as you are so capped assuming villain picks up on this which a lot of ok players do. This means that his range is fairly weak overall because he will be likely bluffing quite a lot. So when we have hit a hand that is so well disguised and there are reasonably few draws on the board whilst our range is capped and we are IP I don't see why we would want to be raising anything.

If we do check back villain is likely to take another stab at the pot if he's not got anything still because they are hardly scary cards and if he does check back he is much more likely to call a small bet with lots of medium strength hands that he might check/fold now. It also gives us a chance to have something to raise on the river when villain does bet which looks slightly FOS.

edit - post probably needs some editing for clarity but meh cba
    This hand looks good to me. I think based on your river sizing, it's definitely possible to get called by worse, so it's good.

An alternative is just to strengthen your flop ck back/turn calling range by just calling down on the turn and river.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
    Yeah I can raise or call turn here.

b/f river seems fine. idk why we'd check back river, seems very nitty. Yes we're miles away from the nuts, but we beat Kx and he's gonna have that pretty often.

I'm not sure villain has J7o and AQ in his range. I think we're in better shape than you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong