Poker ForumSmall Stakes NL Hold'em

[5NL] AKs in SB facing 4b

Default [5NL] AKs in SB facing 4b

CO: $28.92 (578.4 bb)
    BTN: $8.39 (167.8 bb)
    Hero (SB): $13.17 (263.4 bb)
    BB: $6.04 (120.8 bb)
    UTG: $12.50 (250 bb)
    MP: $20.11 (402.2 bb) {39/25, 7.5% 3b, 25% fold to 3b, 2/8 4b, 62% CB, 232 hands}

Preflop: Hero is SB with K A
    UTG folds, MP raises to $0.15, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, BB folds, MP raises to $1.50, Hero ??

I think this hand should be in our value 3betting range here. Or should we be flatting as we're 250 bb deep? BB doesn't squeeze much btw. I don't really like 5betting here because we'll end up getting it in pretty bad a lot of the time we do that, and calling kind of sucks too because we'll be OOP so it'll be hard to get value post. I mean if he's stacking off with QQ+ AQ then yeah I guess we should just get it in but he probably isn't this deep so can we just fold here?
    Never flatting this deep w/ AKs, always 3betting. His 4bet is fairly big but I'm still not folding AKs, especially if this is his 3rd 4bet out of 9 opportunities, I'm calling here and seeing a flop.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    I also think that you don't have to fold here. It would be better if you call and see the flop. However, you have really good chances to win this hand, because your AK are suited and there are a lot of cards that can make you the winner.
    7.5% 3bet. His 4bet is mostly AK/QQ+ and not folding to jam. You can profitable jamKK+ and fold QQ/AK to his 4bet but also always 3bet them vs him because of his low fold to 3bet
    All posts are just my own opinion about a hand or a general situation... not advices on how you should play...