Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

FTR $200 Freeroll UltimateBet/Absolute Aug 18 @ 20:00 ET!

Default FTR $200 Freeroll UltimateBet/Absolute Aug 18 @ 20:00 ET!

We are starting a new series of freerolls and money added events on the new CEREUS platform! The Cereus network includes traffic from UltimateBet and Absolute so this means you can have an account on either site to play!

Here are the details:

Name: FTR $200 Freeroll
    Date: August 18, 2009
    Time: 8:00 pm ET (20:00)
    Buyin: Freeroll
    Game: NL Hold'em
    Prizes: $200 Freeroll

In order to locate the tournament, click the "Special" tab under Tourneys. If sorted by Date it will appear under 08/18 20:00. (Tournament may not appear for registration until a few days before the event begins).

$200 added to total prize pool!
    UltimateBet and Absolute accept U.S. players!

Password is now posted here:
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...37.html#927017
    You must be a registered forum member to view the password.
    We have less than a week before this event starts.
    This event starts in less than 3 days.
    hello! Please ask me, when pw will be posted?
    gitrdone45 Guest
    when will pw be posted? lol
    would you morons finally realize that they do not give it to people with 0 post.. but the good news for you guys is that it manages to get leaked everytime and a million brazilains sign up
    Under 48 hours left before this event begins.
    So I signed up through FTR on Ultimate Bet, however I can not see the password for this tourney I am definelty interested am I jumping the gun bc it hasn't been posted or do I not qualify for another reason. Either way I would love to know...thanks
    atomicpunk Guest

Default kaboom

hi everyone ,been a long while since i've been here. was off line for like nearly a year .just getting around to remembering all the forums i belonged to ,rofl.hope to see ya all in the AP/UB game .always great games here at FTR.
    kingman999 Guest

Default frt free roll

when can i get password
    kingman999 Guest

Default pw for frt at ub

what is the pw or when will it comw out im new tring to learn how to poat and reply too
    kingman999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kingman999
    what is the pw or when will it comw out im new tring to learn how to poat and reply too
    im nrw need pw for frt help lol
    Sportsbike:
    I was looking at the event dates on the main list, and it looks like THIS should be the direct sign-up one, not the "valued members" password one.
    (Josh)

Default Freeroll

I'm looking forward to playing in this freeroll tomorrow night.
    gothops15 Guest
    iM new here but looking forward to the advantages that come with joining this sitew
    skriller Guest
    see you at the final table loooooosers
    SKILLED_PRO Guest
    yes im so glad cause this is my home site. look forward to playing with all of u on the felt. good luck and may the best man win.
    donnieboy22 Guest
    sure hope the later day comes soon.
    timmy6699 Guest
    hope to see u guys at the tables
    U def have to have a password, but I dont want to play if its going to 1.2 million ppl, but I do want to play if there is going to be less than 1.1 million
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts! FTR has private money added tournaments with Full Tilt Poker! Full Tilt Poker accepts U.S. players!
    badfrog Guest
    Good luck and see you all there!
    thanks for the tourneys
    can i have the password please, im new too all this and dont really know how to go on but i can play poker, as long as ladyluck is shining on me. please. thank you
    I WILL BE THERE SEE YA'LL AT THE FINAL TABLE! GL!
    hello, is there anyone there? i was only joking im crap really......honest........hehehe.....
    I am new to this forum. How do the freerolls with passwords work. Are there requirements or is everyone allowed to play. For instance the ub/ap free roll tonight. How would one gain access to the password?
    is there really that many people in the freeroll? that would take days wouldnt it? ub's last long enough and i just cant get enough. in one now, bit behind the chip leader of the tourny but theres ages left yet
    i think youve got to be a long term member or something, and theres no1 ere to help.
    just folded 44, now got 66, gonna fold
    a million brazilians, wtf?
    timmy6699 Guest
    k it says 200 freeroll but if u loot the pay outs it only pays out 100$ ??????

Default yea

im a win so gl everyone ur gonna need it

Default username

hi all hope i get this 1 missed pokerstars on sat grrrrrrr lmao username is hiamtommy
    TY and GL all ...............
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts! FTR has private money added tournaments with Full Tilt Poker! Full Tilt Poker accepts U.S. players!
    gl ev1 hope to see you at the tables.ty very much for the game FTR!!!!
    ty FTR I will be using this site and forums offten Good luck to all who play and make it to he end. I'm _TheNamesDic so say high if you see me
    atomicpunk Guest
    thx for the game FTR. great to be back .good luck everyone and remember "no donks allowed".Peace !!
    gothops15 Guest
    This is exactly what they been people if your on here just for the passwords you will be banned soon enough just go with the flow , now I believe te ultimate bet is one of the better sites out there , but the tournaments are just crazy , I always feel that people know each other and talk on the phone about there hands
    hithere, ive managed to block myself on the ub ftr freeroll, ive been trying to enter the code for everest like a muppet, can you help me please, it starts in about an hour. sorry bout this ive emailed xianti still no reply and im at a loss of who to ask and where they are
    yeah i agree ub is a good site, you never know whats going to happen, i hate pocket ace's there, always seem to attract someone elses cards with em
    Thank you very much by the Tourney.

gl everyone
    Less than 1 hour to go until this event starts! FTR has private money added tournaments with Full Tilt Poker! Full Tilt Poker accepts U.S. players!
    For future reference people, there are freerolls that you can gain access to once you are a qualified forum member - this means that you bring valuable discussions to our community.

There are other freerolls that anyone can play (qualified forum member or not), as long as you've signed up to the online poker room through one of FlopTurnRiver's links or banners.

To see the full list of events, and understand which events are which, please read this:

http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...ts-t73775.html

To understand more about becoming a qualified forum member, please read this:

http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...ly-t77834.html
    help me please!!! all i want to do is play pokrt and learn
    learn how to spell poker

Default Re: FTR $200 Freeroll UltimateBet/Absolute Aug 18 @ 20:00 ET

Quote Originally Posted by cr4zybe4utifu1
    We are starting a new series of freerolls and money added events on the new CEREUS platform! The Cereus network includes traffic from UltimateBet and Absolute so this means you can have an account on either site to play!

Here are the details:

Name: FTR $200 Freeroll
    Date: August 18, 2009
    Time: 8:00 pm ET (20:00)
    Buyin: Freeroll
    Game: NL Hold'em
    Prizes: $200 Freeroll

In order to locate the tournament, click the "Special" tab under Tourneys. If sorted by Date it will appear under 08/18 20:00. (Tournament may not appear for registration until a few days before the event begins).

$200 added to total prize pool!
    UltimateBet and Absolute accept U.S. players!

Password is now posted here:
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...37.html#927017
    You must be a registered forum member to view the password.
    It appears to me that the pay out pool is short by $100 . Is this a matter that will be remedied?

Thanks
    yeah. Def short $100 buckaroos
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    yeah. Def short $100 buckaroos
    I have addressed the issue with UB/AP.
    UB/AP stated that they don't know how the shortage happened, but, as far as I know of, they are correcting the problem.