Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

$200 Freeroll at PokerStars - July 14 @ 20:00 ET

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SPANISH39 Guest
    I Need the pass thanks for this site
    GoodnightD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by P0kerzada
    FINALLY!!! HERE'S THE FUCKING PASSWORD THESE NERDS DON'T WANT US TO SEE!!! THIS GUY SHOWS IT AT 3:07!!!

GO TO YOUTUBE AND THE LINK IS /watch?v=6_PAHbqq-o4
    huh he show his face that's all
    GoodnightD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by P0kerzada
    FINALLY!!! HERE'S THE FUCKING PASSWORD THESE NERDS DON'T WANT US TO SEE!!! THIS GUY SHOWS IT AT 3:07!!!

GO TO YOUTUBE AND THE LINK IS /watch?v=6_PAHbqq-o4
    huh he show his face that's all
    Only 14 qualified members-wow
    ImTheGremLin Guest

Default being restricted for PASSWORD.whats

WHATS UP WITH ME BEING RESTRICTED FOR THE POKERSTARS FREEROLL PASSWORD?
    mcalee69 Guest
    how do u get qualified
    lolalot Guest
    pass?
    lolalot Guest
    lol pass please
    mmaracle Guest
    only the chosen can have the password!!
    and there are only ten of them
    Quote Originally Posted by bekan
    love this site!
    wow I dint even know we had tourneys on PS I dint get an email??
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker Orifice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabr1988
    Hi FTR. I'm a registered member of FTR and I'm online everyday checking MTT tactics and other interests, how come i not be authorized?

Was really looking forward for this tournament, bc its free and i dont have more money to play with, and bc its on stars and i dont play all the other sites, wich i have recived invitations for, but just not for this one? Can't understand.
    It is my understanding that there 'occassionally' are 'some' FTR freerolls that are open to all members... other ones where only members who deposited to the particular sites via FTR links,.. and still other ones where the pw's are only available to FTR 'chosen/selectd' regular forum members.
    I believe this particular freeroll is option '3' above. I'm not sure what it takes to be considered (recognized) as a contributing forum regular but am pretty sure it's not by whining about wanting to play in one. My guess is -- >>> once you've shown that you are a regularly contributing member and not just hit & miss sort of deal... you too will be invited in as a forum regular.
    I feel fortunate to have been chosen to be a reg. but didn't happen for quite awhile (was ok with me). Personally my main incentive on this forum was to learn how to play better poker and to gain more knowledge from some of the really good (regularly contributing) players/members on this forum. These extra freerolls are just a huge bonus... very small fields of good players, playing for some decent cash usually going to only the Top3 finishers (kinda like an 18-plyr. SNG).
    Thanks FTR!!
    Well, i can understand that, and now i actually dont care anymore. I'm not going to post alot comments just to get a password, but then again, i love this site bc there are alot of usefull MTT articles that i really enjoy reading, so, a 200$ freeroll dont destroy my life. Just wanted to know why i didnt get authorized when I'm active every day, but thanks for explaining, i understand now.
    With patience you win
    Hey, who won? I got knocked out early... just curious?
    1st-mrbigcity
    2nd-rage2100
    3rd-nibbles
    (Josh)
    Cool thanks JR!

Default Password didn't work

How many people are actually starting with no cash and makin money? Hook a brother up and lets get the game on!