Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

Freerolls at Absolute Poker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by swiggidy
    I asked my table if they keep their luckbox in good shape with a water based or silicon based lube. I prefer silicon.

That shut them up
    An FTR sense of humor is an acquired thing. Comes from reading too many bigred posts.
    Congrats dsmrolla06 and BigSpenda!
    My highlight
    UTG limps UTG+1 limps so i raise to 3bbs (deep) with 35s.

Flop a gutshot and check to river where i pot it and some guy calls and mucks proceeding to call me a whore and a fish.

Obviously his 42o limped in UTG+1 which rivered two pair against my straight was no goot.

Apart from that i enjoyed it, depsite the fact it was 3am my time

And i agree, the money actually made it worth making an effort to play, enjoyment with swig and that fag boratforprez who were sat with me

Edit: btw KK getting squeezed by AT and sucked out on was awesome, eh swig
    AT is the nuts

So I tried to squeeze the swiggs and I turned on my luckbox. Hell, Swiggs told me how to lube it up
    >>I had a guy at my table (who beat me with a bad bad river card) <<

Yea that was me cheese, got lucky filling up there on the river for sure. I'm just not sure what you're point is here though.

>>complaining about all the other people who were entered in tourney and how they were all cheating etc... <<

I don't know how much you play on AP cheese, but I've played there for 3 years and I know the names of people who sign up for tourneys multiple times to get an unfair advantage. I was complaining because they WERE CHEATING, if you want the names I could give them to you, they would call allins or go allin with junk, sit out and get on under another name real quick. Their usual tactic. You want some of the names??

>>I said "Have you ever posted on FTR?"
    And it shut him right up.<<

No it didn't. Perhaps you didn't see it but I responded that I had posted a couple times on here, only signed up last week. If you go up this thread you will see that BEFORE the tourney I alerted people that people had signed up under multiple names. Maybe I'll see you in the tourney next month cheese, if the cheaters want to crash it again with multiple sign ups I'll point that out again. Hope you don't have a problem with that for some puzzling unknown reason next time.
    Yea, wouldn't want your odds of winning free money that we provide to decrease.

Thanks for lookin out.
    Hey no problem, anytime I can be of service to the collective "we".
    Welcome to FTR, Ohiocity.
    Good to be here.

Default ive done it but it doesnt let me register eve for the march

ive done the registration through you guys and it doesnt work for me
    We have begun submitting player IDs to Absolute Poker for the March 15 freeroll. Players who have submitted their IDs up to today should be able to register for the March 15 freeroll, "FTR Private," at Absolute beginning tomorrow afternoon. Additional IDs will be submitted to Absolute at a later date.

NO EXCEPTIONS will be made this time to the rule of submitting your player ID no later than 72 hours prior to the start of the tourney in order to be eligible to play. PM requests to be added will be ignored.

Read the first post of this topic for details and info on registering.
    how about a freeroll for everyone who got bumped?
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.
    First update of the March 15 freeroll players list has been done. Those who have registered your ID up to this point may start registering for the March 15 "FTR Private" tourney.
    Ok, I'm in.
    Hopefully for good this time...
    I just tried registering and it wouldnt let me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmrolla06
    I just tried registering and it wouldnt let me.
    When did you register your AP player ID with us?
    Last months freeroll
    If you win one you aren't eligible to play again until you admit you got ridiculously lucky by getting dealt aces 3 times at the FT.
    Last months freeroll
    That's very strange. You weren't one of the players that got bumped when we did the last-minute player ID upload, were you?

PM your AP login ID (email address) to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianti
    Last months freeroll
    That's very strange. You weren't one of the players that got bumped when we did the last-minute player ID upload, were you?

PM your AP login ID (email address) to me.
    No... i was one of the players that got first.

Spenda it doesnt really matter how many times i got aces because i only got payed off with them one time. I think your just mad cause you suck at donkaments.

Xianti, i just figured out why its not letting me register. I created a new name at AP to start getting rakeback. My email is [email protected] (the 0 in 06 is a zero).
    Xianti, i just figured out why its not letting me register. I created a new name at AP to start getting rakeback. My email is [email protected] (the 0 in 06 is a zero).
    Well then, you need to re-register your AP ID using the form like you did the first time. Your new ID will be included in the FINAL roster submission (tomorrow morning).
    Deadline to register your AP login ID (email address) with us to be eligible to play is end-of-day TODAY! Do not wait until the last minute.

NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Anyone registering after today will NOT be able to play in this freeroll. DO NOT send PM requests to be added. Such PMs will be ignored.
    436 player IDs are now added to the database for this March 15 freeroll at AP. No more IDs will be added to this freeroll. Those that submitted your IDs in time may now register for the tournament, if you haven't already.

Buena suerte a todos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianti
    436 player IDs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiocity
    Yea I signed up yesterday, 90 some hours ahead, AP doesnt let my name in yet hope I can get in on it. Hey DINGO8MYBABY, too bad its not HORSE huh? We could have Round 2 heads up again. Well who knows maybe this saturday again.
    Ohio, I just now saw this. Better late than never I suppose. Yeah, we had some great HORSEY battles at AP back in the day, with players like Thyvelter as well. It is a shame that the AP forum stopped holding those tourneys. They were a great earn while you learn scenerio, and good competition too. I certainly wish you the best of luck and I hope I see you at the tables more sooner than later. Take care.
    how do i give you my absolute user so i am registered fot the tourney? i read something about an email but im a little confused.
    oh wow, you guys. This topic is 2 years old. Nothing here applies anymore.

Please see the recent announcements (from the the year 2009!) for more details.

{locked}