Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

Mobile support added

Default Mobile support added

I'm sitting on the toilet posting this from my iPhone. We added a fully functional mobile theme. Seems to be working fine for me, any mobile users have any feedback?
    Last edited by givememyleg; 02-07-2014 at 10:51 AM. Reason: A word
    I posted about it in the commune, but will link all inquiries and problems to this thread
    No one will ever know what those + / - icons at the top of the page are supposed to be for.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    I hate it. Buy a decent phone and just use the full site.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Ok, now I feel bad because maybe hate is a little too far, but seriously, i looked at it for about two seconds and thought meh I prefer the normal site and promptly switched back.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    The pager numbers for large threads are all screwed up. I was reading a 12 page thread and clicked on 7, it took me top page 11.
    I have not tried it yet but will check it out. I tend not to use my cell to access forum sites because of the small screen but I do use my iPad.
    Scottish Cowboy
    Just logged in with my iPad. The landing page is a fucking disaster. There's no link to the poker forum and nowhere to login.

Quote Originally Posted by Galapogos View Post
    Just logged in with my iPad. The landing page is a fucking disaster. There's no link to the poker forum and nowhere to login.
    Same for the phone btw. Just never noticed on my phone before because it bookmarks directly to the forum.
    New mobile site is okay and definitely more user friendly for those of us with a small-ish screen phone. It would be good if we could go straight to the last page on multi-page threads however.

Will add more once I've used the site some more.
    I like it, but spoilers aren't hidden effectively. Thankfully I had seen all of HoC before going in that thread
    Hi, I want to ask you something, I mean I will be grateful if somebody of you could help me to install FullTiltPoker.eu on my mobile.
    I need the link where I can find the setup.
    Thank you.
    Added some tabs there to make it easier to navigate to the forum.
    No one will ever know what those + / - icons at the top of the page are supposed to be for.
    yes, this is true. default for vbulletin, which is odd. we'll get something there that makes more sense.
    The only problem for me is that when I want to post on some thread, I need a little long time to write the post
    The pager numbers for large threads are all screwed up. I was reading a 12 page thread and clicked on 7, it took me top page 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bean Counter View Post
    It would be good if we could go straight to the last page on multi-page threads however.
    These are both still problems with the mobile site, certainly using my iPhone 4s anyway - takes forever to load the randomness thread!
    Dude, if it can't be fixed by you pressing Crl-F5, it aint getting fixed. I gave up on reporting issues a while ago.