Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,282,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

fuck Joker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 151 to 225 of 242
  1. #151
    [quote="LimpinAintEZ"]
    Quote Originally Posted by LeFou
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    Have you had a straight-flush counterfeited yet? Just curious...
    isn't this impossible? Unless the straight flush is on board, you have to assume 1 is in your hand - nevermind - i guess if you flop the "ass" end of a straight flush, you could have the higher part hit the board -

    that could be the worst thing ever
    I've had it happen to me once exactly that way with the ass end. Needless to say, I was stacked.
  2. #152
    thenonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Location
    Location: Location
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpinAintEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by LeFou
    Have you had a straight-flush counterfeited yet? Just curious...
    isn't this impossible? Unless the straight flush is on board, you have to assume 1 is in your hand - nevermind - i guess if you flop the "ass" end of a straight flush, you could have the higher part hit the board -

    that could be the worst thing ever
    I've only played like 70k hands and it happened to me once:
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...oker-32873.htm



    P.S. I just read this thread for the first time. And I read all of it too. I think my gray matter is a little bit smoother now.
  3. #153
    ***** Hand History for Game 5347102355 *****
    $600 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, October 10, 00:04:42 ET 2006
    Table Monster #1276850 (Real Money)
    Seat 2 is the button
    Total number of players : 9
    Seat 10: Hotgirlswin ( $1025.50 )
    Seat 6: haachee ( $673.45 )
    Seat 4: yobestudios ( $164.65 )
    Seat 5: Loony_Baboon ( $519.86 )
    Seat 8: grant1999 ( $205.17 )
    Seat 2: OzymandiasI ( $739.50 )
    Seat 9: One_Lucky_B ( $357 )
    Seat 3: tun04 ( $609 )
    Seat 7: SqzDoubleDz ( $600 )
    tun04 posts small blind [$3].
    yobestudios posts big blind [$6].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to Hotgirlswin [ Th Ah ]
    Loony_Baboon calls [$6].
    grant1999 folds.
    One_Lucky_B folds.
    Hotgirlswin calls [$6].
    OzymandiasI folds.
    tun04 calls [$3].
    yobestudios checks.
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ Tc, Ts, Kc ]
    tun04 checks.
    yobestudios checks.
    Loony_Baboon checks.
    sickboy has joined the table.
    Hotgirlswin bets [$20].
    tun04 folds.
    yobestudios folds.
    >You have options at Monster #1280345 (No DP) Table!.
    Loony_Baboon raises [$60].
    Hotgirlswin raises [$170].
    >You have options at Monster #1276848 (No DP) Table!.
    Loony_Baboon is all-In [$453.86]
    Hotgirlswin calls [$323.86].
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ 9s ]
    ** Dealing River ** [ 8d ]
    Hotgirlswin shows [ Th, Ah ] three of a kind, tens.
    Loony_Baboon shows [ Td, 9c ] a full house, Tens full of nines.
    The time at which hand ended:Oct 10 2006 00:05 ET
    Loony_Baboon wins $1048.22 from the main pot with a full house, Tens full of nines.
  4. #154
    ***** Hand History for Game 5347207025 *****
    $600 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, October 10, 00:24:28 ET 2006
    Table Monster #1276848 (No DP) (Real Money)
    Seat 2 is the button
    Total number of players : 10
    Seat 2: JemFlopper ( $365.73 )
    Seat 7: traywells ( $646.50 )
    Seat 10: grr8ful ( $718 )
    Seat 4: Hotgirlswin ( $747.63 )
    Seat 3: mjfrever ( $631.65 )
    Seat 8: OzymandiasI ( $284.90 )
    Seat 9: EatinShimps ( $595.70 )
    Seat 6: Limp_IN666 ( $607 )
    Seat 5: SqzDoubleDz ( $641.50 )
    Seat 1: ccmdsn ( $304.52 )
    mjfrever posts small blind [$3].
    Hotgirlswin posts big blind [$6].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to Hotgirlswin [ 3h 6h ]
    SqzDoubleDz folds.
    Limp_IN666 calls [$6].
    OzymandiasI folds.
    EatinShimps calls [$6].
    grr8ful folds.
    ccmdsn folds.
    JemFlopper folds.
    mjfrever calls [$3].
    Hotgirlswin checks.
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ 3c, 6s, 2h ]
    >You have options at Monster #1280345 (No DP) Table!.
    mjfrever checks.
    Hotgirlswin bets [$20].
    Limp_IN666 folds.
    >You have options at Monster #1277063 Table!.
    EatinShimps calls [$20].
    mjfrever folds.
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ Kh ]
    Hotgirlswin bets [$40].
    EatinShimps calls [$40].
    ** Dealing River ** [ 6d ]
    Hotgirlswin bets [$100].
    EatinShimps raises [$300].
    Hotgirlswin raises [$430].
    EatinShimps: got 4 6s
    EatinShimps is all-In [$229.70]
    Hotgirlswin shows [ 3h, 6h ] a full house, Sixes full of threes.
    EatinShimps shows [ Kc, Ks ] a full house, Kings full of sixes.
    The time at which hand ended:Oct 10 2006 00:26 ET
    Hotgirlswin wins $0.30 from side pot #1 with a full house, Sixes full of threes.
    EatinShimps wins $1199.90 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of sixes.
  5. #155
    PokerStars Game #6822807824: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2006/10/29 - 22:13:07 (ET)
    Table 'Eros II' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 2: SexyFlanders ($4725 in chips)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl ($2421 in chips)
    Seat 6: the hustlah4 ($8487 in chips)
    Seat 7: WhinnePie ($11082.50 in chips)
    Imjustagrl: posts small blind $25
    the hustlah4: posts big blind $50
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Imjustagrl [As Ad]
    WhinnePie: raises $150 to $200
    SexyFlanders: folds
    Imjustagrl: calls $175
    the hustlah4: calls $150
    *** FLOP *** [7c 7h 5d]
    Imjustagrl: checks
    the hustlah4: checks
    WhinnePie: bets $450
    Imjustagrl: raises $1771 to $2221 and is all-in
    the hustlah4: folds
    WhinnePie: calls $1771
    *** TURN *** [7c 7h 5d] [5c]
    *** RIVER *** [7c 7h 5d 5c] [4s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Imjustagrl: shows [As Ad] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
    WhinnePie: shows [6d 8d] (a straight, Four to Eight)
    WhinnePie collected $5040 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $5042 | Rake $2
    Board [7c 7h 5d 5c 4s]
    Seat 2: SexyFlanders (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl (small blind) showed [As Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Sevens
    Seat 6: the hustlah4 (big blind) folded on the Flop
    Seat 7: WhinnePie showed [6d 8d] and won ($5040) with a straight, Four to Eight
  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    PokerStars Game #6822807824: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2006/10/29 - 22:13:07 (ET)
    Table 'Eros II' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 2: SexyFlanders ($4725 in chips)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl ($2421 in chips)
    Seat 6: the hustlah4 ($8487 in chips)
    Seat 7: WhinnePie ($11082.50 in chips)
    Imjustagrl: posts small blind $25
    the hustlah4: posts big blind $50
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Imjustagrl [As Ad]
    WhinnePie: raises $150 to $200
    SexyFlanders: folds
    Imjustagrl: calls $175
    the hustlah4: calls $150
    *** FLOP *** [7c 7h 5d]
    Imjustagrl: checks
    the hustlah4: checks
    WhinnePie: bets $450
    Imjustagrl: raises $1771 to $2221 and is all-in
    the hustlah4: folds
    WhinnePie: calls $1771
    *** TURN *** [7c 7h 5d] [5c]
    *** RIVER *** [7c 7h 5d 5c] [4s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Imjustagrl: shows [As Ad] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
    WhinnePie: shows [6d 8d] (a straight, Four to Eight)
    WhinnePie collected $5040 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $5042 | Rake $2
    Board [7c 7h 5d 5c 4s]
    Seat 2: SexyFlanders (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl (small blind) showed [As Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Sevens
    Seat 6: the hustlah4 (big blind) folded on the Flop
    Seat 7: WhinnePie showed [6d 8d] and won ($5040) with a straight, Four to Eight
    well it's about time
    Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.
  7. #157
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,486
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    he put u on AK
  8. #158
    gambOOOOOOOOOOOl!
  9. #159
    PokerStars Game #6822737713: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2006/10/29 - 22:08:16 (ET)
    Table 'Pomona IV' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 2: psychovision ($4880 in chips)
    Seat 4: SexyFlanders ($4072 in chips)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl ($3272 in chips)
    Seat 6: Dariominieri ($5770 in chips)
    Seat 7: FRITTS ($2013 in chips)
    Seat 8: Skipolo ($5319.50 in chips)
    Seat 9: Empire2000 ($4925 in chips)
    SexyFlanders: posts small blind $25
    Imjustagrl: posts big blind $50
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Imjustagrl [Ad As]
    Dariominieri: folds
    Dariominieri leaves the table
    FRITTS: folds
    Skipolo: folds
    Empire2000: folds
    psychovision: folds
    FRITTS leaves the table
    SexyFlanders: raises $100 to $150
    Imjustagrl: raises $300 to $450
    SexyFlanders: calls $300
    *** FLOP *** [3h 8s 9d]
    SexyFlanders: checks
    Imjustagrl: bets $600
    SexyFlanders: raises $3022 to $3622 and is all-in
    Imjustagrl: calls $2222 and is all-in
    *** TURN *** [3h 8s 9d] [9c]
    *** RIVER *** [3h 8s 9d 9c] [Qc]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    SexyFlanders: shows [Qd Qs] (a full house, Queens full of Nines)
    Imjustagrl: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Nines)
    SexyFlanders collected $6541 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $6544 | Rake $3
    Board [3h 8s 9d 9c Qc]
    Seat 2: psychovision (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: SexyFlanders (small blind) showed [Qd Qs] and won ($6541) with a full house, Queens full of Nines
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl (big blind) showed [Ad As] and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines
    Seat 6: Dariominieri folded before Flop (didn't bet)
  10. #160
    yay runner runner boated!!!!!
    it looks like from this post that you should just stop playing your pocket pairs...
    besides as gabe says, "bad beats are for whiney losers, they happen to everyone, get over it"

    why i stopped posting my bad beats
    do the right thing.
  11. #161
    Full Tilt Poker Game #1396596852: Table Rock Port (6 max) - $25/$50 - No Limit Hold'em - 11:28:02 ET - 2006/12/12
    Seat 1: blackmetalhead ($1,947)
    Seat 2: jinsokkp ($5,271)
    Seat 3: slaktarn ($3,517.25)
    Seat 4: Carlin55 ($1,526.05)
    Seat 5: xxxx ($1,950)
    Seat 6: pokerkid585 ($5,348)
    xxxx posts the small blind of $25
    pokerkid585 posts the big blind of $50
    The button is in seat #4
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to xxxx [Jd Kd]
    blackmetalhead folds
    jinsokkp folds
    slaktarn raises to $175
    Carlin55 folds
    xxxxx calls $150
    pokerkid585 calls $125
    *** FLOP *** [5d Jc 5c]
    xxxxbets $350
    pokerkid585 folds
    slaktarn raises to $3,342.25, and is all in
    xxxx calls $1,425, and is all in
    slaktarn shows [9d Kh]
    xxxxl shows [Jd Kd]
    Uncalled bet of $1,567.25 returned to slaktarn
    *** TURN *** [5d Jc 5c] [Ts]
    *** RIVER *** [5d Jc 5c Ts] [Qh]
    slaktarn shows a straight, King high
    xxxx shows two pair, Jacks and Fives
    slaktarn wins the pot ($4,072) with a straight, King high
    xxxx is sitting out
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $4,075 | Rake $3
    Board: [5d Jc 5c Ts Qh]
    Seat 1: blackmetalhead didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 2: jinsokkp didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 3: slaktarn showed [9d Kh] and won ($4,072) with a straight, King high
    Seat 4: Carlin55 (button) didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 5: xxxxxx (small blind) showed [Jd Kd] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Fives
    Seat 6: pokerkid585 (big blind) folded on the Flop
  12. #162
    98% fing fave. Son of a Godumm biatch.
  13. #163
    This thread can never die.
  14. #164
    Ilikeaces86: Dealt to xxxx [Jd Kd]
    blackmetalhead folds
    jinsokkp folds
    slaktarn raises to $175
    Carlin55 folds
    xxxxx calls $150
    pokerkid585 calls $125
    *** FLOP *** [5d Jc 5c]
    xxxxbets $350
    pokerkid585 folds
    slaktarn raises to $3,342.25, and is all in
    xxxx calls $1,425, and is all in
    slaktarn shows [9d Kh]
    xxxxl shows [Jd Kd]
    Ilikeaces86: look at that
    bmxicle12: he had two to the flush
    bmxicle12: c;mon
    Ilikeaces86: turn Q river 10
    Ilikeaces86: 2%er
    bmxicle12: lololol
    Ilikeaces86: I threw up
    bmxicle12: pls tell meyoiu actually did
    Ilikeaces86: cause I looked away from table as soon as I saw his hand thinking he was drawing dead
    Ilikeaces86: then all the sudden I look over a minute later and I am sitting out
    Ilikeaces86: and I am like wtf
    Ilikeaces86: suddenly I realize I have no money
    Ilikeaces86: lol
    bmxicle12: hahaha
    Ilikeaces86: its not funny
    Ilikeaces86: 2k down the drain
    bmxicle12: oh it definately is funny
    Ilikeaces86: Ill never get in that spot again either
    Ilikeaces86: thats the worst part
    bmxicle12: i haven;t listened to you whine in a while
    bmxicle12: it's refreshing
    Ilikeaces86: I know I havent been whingin much lately
  15. #165
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,486
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    just put all in i can lose another buy in
  16. #166
    nutsinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,840
    Location
    flattin ur 4bets, makin u tilt
    god bless america
    My bankroll is the amount of money I would spend or lose before I got a job. It is calculated by adding my net worth to whatever I can borrow.
  17. #167
    wow nh
  18. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg
    wow nh
    TY
  19. #169
    bode's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,050
    Location
    slow motion
    Quote Originally Posted by b-rabbit
    yay runner runner boated!!!!!
    it looks like from this post that you should just stop playing your pocket pairs...
    besides as gabe says, "bad beats are for whiney losers, they happen to everyone, get over it"

    why i stopped posting my bad beats
    i just saw this.

    if you are serious, you are a fucking idiot.
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
  20. #170
    I take more bad beats then the entire rest of the online poker community combined.
  21. #171
    This thread has gone from fuck Joker to fuck Poker.

    I liked the 2% suckout tho... very nice
  22. #172
    FlyingSaucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,653
    Location
    Watching the kids
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    I take more bad beats then the entire rest of the online poker community combined.
    ...and still make ass loads of cash.
  23. #173
    PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $50 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

    Hero ($2525)
    MP2 ($8960.15)
    MP3 ($5000)
    CO ($8390)
    Button ($5939)
    SB ($5828)
    BB ($8362)
    UTG ($4997)
    UTG+1 ($10070)

    Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A.
    2 folds, Hero raises to $175, 1 fold, MP3 calls $175, CO calls $175, 3 folds.

    Flop: ($600) 5, 7, J (3 players)
    Hero checks, MP3 bets $475, CO raises to $1250, Hero raises to $2350, MP3 folds, CO calls $1100.

    Turn: ($4525) 4 (2 players)

    River: ($4525) J (2 players)

    Final Pot: $4525

    Results in white below:
    Hero has As Ac (two pair, aces and jacks).
    CO has 9d Jd (three of a kind, jacks).
    Outcome: CO wins $4525.
  24. #174
    Do you ever play full stacked btw?
    PSU Class of 2011 weeeeeeee!
  25. #175
    So Im playing some 5-10 NL on stars 8 tabling and Lukieplaya aka Lukie is on my tables. I have 1k behind and so does he Utg makes it 40 I make it 135 with folds to sb Lukeiplaya who shoves for 1k. UTG folds Im like ship it AK the pure nuts baby I call ! board comes out Turn At this point IM like oh yea baby pure nuts AK baby oh yea pumping fist in air obv. River I yell out ship it holla but to my dismay the pot gets pushed to LukiePlaya and he shows . I stop my dance celebration and then get an AIM from him a few seconds later somewhere along these lines :

    Lukie: Im up like 70 buy ins in this game in the last 5 weeks.
    Me: FU Ill take my $1400 sklanksy bucks bitch
    Lukie: lol luckbox is running at full strength baby.
  26. #176
    Lukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,781
    Location
    Never read any stickies or announcements
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    So Im playing some 5-10 NL on stars 8 tabling and Lukieplaya aka Lukie is on my tables. I have 1k behind and so does he Utg makes it 40 I make it 135 with folds to sb Lukeiplaya who shoves for 1k. UTG folds Im like ship it AK the pure nuts baby I call ! board comes out Turn At this point IM like oh yea baby pure nuts AK baby oh yea pumping fist in air obv. River I yell out ship it holla but to my dismay the pot gets pushed to LukiePlaya and he shows . I stop my dance celebration and then get an AIM from him a few seconds later somewhere along these lines :

    Lukie: Im up like 70 buy ins in this game in the last 5 weeks.
    Me: FU Ill take my $1400 sklanksy bucks bitch
    Lukie: lol luckbox is running at full strength baby.
    hahaha, what a great hand

    A few things to point out though...

    1) I was sooted!

    2) the aim convo went something like this (aces asked me my winrate and it took a while to respond since I was playing so many tables):

    Ilikeaces86 (3:35:17 PM): no u been doing well lately
    Ilikeaces86 (3:35:17 PM): ?
    LuKie StyLe 3 (3:35:19 PM): nvm
    LuKie StyLe 3 (3:35:26 PM): gotta concenrate but ill tty
    lIlikeaces86 (3:36:20 PM): just tell me your winrate adn hands played then go back to concentratrting
    LuKie StyLe 3 (3:56:36 PM): meh, maybe $1/hand over 10's of thousands
    LuKie StyLe 3 (3:57:05 PM): at 5 10 that is
    Ilikeaces86 (3:57:20 PM): wod
    Ilikeaces86 (3:57:22 PM): word
    Ilikeaces86 (3:57:32 PM): garompon always underbets
    Ilikeaces86 (3:57:34 PM): have u noticed that
    LuKie StyLe 3 (3:57:35 PM): am probably up 70 buyins in this game in the last 5 weeks or so
    Ilikeaces86 (3:57:45 PM): nice
    Ilikeaces86 (3:57:51 PM): have u noticed taht tho
    LuKie StyLe 3 (3:58:07 PM): yeah he isn't super aggressive
    [AQs > AK aipf happens]
    LuKie StyLe 3 (4:00:07 PM): sorry
    Ilikeaces86 (4:00:26 PM): so that hows your up 71 buy ins
    LuKie StyLe 3 (4:00:33 PM): yessir
    Ilikeaces86 (4:00:49 PM): that was naaasty
    LuKie StyLe 3 (4:01:00 PM): if i didn't perpetually run good before a stretch today, i dont know what i'd do
    LuKie StyLe 3 (4:01:05 PM): looks like the luckbox is back kickin again though
  27. #177
    ChrisTheFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    762
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    What a great thread, i been taking a few at 50NL, nice to know it happens to everyone

    Keep grinding bud, and keep posting the bad ones!.. they cheer me up
  28. #178
    PokerStars Game #8079277378: Hold'em No Limit ($5/$10) - 2007/01/23 - 01:25:26 (ET)
    Table 'Istria IV' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
    Seat 8: thaaj2004 ($1149 in chips)
    Seat 9: ilikeaces86 ($990 in chips)
    ilikeaces86: posts small blind $5
    thaaj2004: posts big blind $10
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Kh Kc]
    ilikeaces86: raises $25 to $35
    thaaj2004: raises $65 to $100
    ilikeaces86: raises $170 to $270
    thaaj2004: calls $170
    *** FLOP *** [5s 4d 9s]
    thaaj2004: checks
    ilikeaces86: bets $370
    thaaj2004: raises $370 to $740
    ilikeaces86: calls $350 and is all-in

    *** TURN *** [5s 4d 9s] [Tc]
    *** RIVER *** [5s 4d 9s Tc] [3s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    thaaj2004: shows [6s 8s] (a flush, Nine high)
    ilikeaces86: mucks hand
    thaaj2004 collected $1979 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1980 | Rake $1
    Board [5s 4d 9s Tc 3s]
    Seat 8: thaaj2004 (big blind) showed [6s 8s] and won ($1979) with a flush, Nine high
    Seat 9: ilikeaces86 (button) (small blind) mucked [Kh Kc]
  29. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    PokerStars Game #8079277378: Hold'em No Limit ($5/$10) - 2007/01/23 - 01:25:26 (ET)
    Table 'Istria IV' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
    Seat 8: thaaj2004 ($1149 in chips)
    Seat 9: ilikeaces86 ($990 in chips)
    ilikeaces86: posts small blind $5
    thaaj2004: posts big blind $10
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Kh Kc]
    ilikeaces86: raises $25 to $35
    thaaj2004: raises $65 to $100
    ilikeaces86: raises $170 to $270
    thaaj2004: calls $170
    *** FLOP *** [5s 4d 9s]
    thaaj2004: checks
    ilikeaces86: bets $370
    thaaj2004: raises $370 to $740
    ilikeaces86: calls $350 and is all-in

    *** TURN *** [5s 4d 9s] [Tc]
    *** RIVER *** [5s 4d 9s Tc] [3s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    thaaj2004: shows [6s 8s] (a flush, Nine high)
    ilikeaces86: mucks hand
    thaaj2004 collected $1979 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1980 | Rake $1
    Board [5s 4d 9s Tc 3s]
    Seat 8: thaaj2004 (big blind) showed [6s 8s] and won ($1979) with a flush, Nine high
    Seat 9: ilikeaces86 (button) (small blind) mucked [Kh Kc]
    Wow are you serious? What a fuck. why no flop push BTW?
    Check out the new blog!!!
  30. #180
    He is dumb enuf to think he could push me off air or something if I bet like that. Same as shoving
  31. #181
    PokerStars Game #8079543532: Hold'em No Limit ($5/$10) - 2007/01/23 - 01:53:00 (ET)
    Table 'Tydeus' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
    Seat 1: AbsoluteAces ($1951.50 in chips)
    Seat 2: The-Toilet 0 ($1061.25 in chips)
    Seat 3: Bebop86 ($1424.75 in chips)
    Seat 5: F.Savage ($1049 in chips)
    Seat 6: Bushman ($1621.80 in chips)
    Seat 7: FRiaR SKanK ($1145 in chips)
    Seat 8: ilikeaces86 ($2575 in chips)
    Seat 9: PolishGreat ($606.15 in chips)
    PolishGreat: posts small blind $5
    AbsoluteAces: posts big blind $10
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Qc Qs]
    The-Toilet 0: folds
    Bebop86: folds
    F.Savage: folds
    Bushman: folds
    FRiaR SKanK: folds
    ilikeaces86: raises $25 to $35
    PolishGreat: raises $85 to $120
    AbsoluteAces: folds
    ilikeaces86: calls $85
    *** FLOP *** [Qh 4h 3c]
    PolishGreat: bets $486.15 and is all-in
    ilikeaces86: calls $486.15
    *** TURN *** [Qh 4h 3c] [Kh]
    Deorum joins the table at seat #4
    *** RIVER *** [Qh 4h 3c Kh] [Th]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    PolishGreat: shows [Jd Jh] (a flush, King high)
    ilikeaces86: mucks hand
    PolishGreat collected $1219.30 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1222.30 | Rake $3
    Board [Qh 4h 3c Kh Th]
    Seat 1: AbsoluteAces (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 2: The-Toilet 0 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: Bebop86 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: F.Savage folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: Bushman folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: FRiaR SKanK folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: ilikeaces86 (button) mucked [Qc Qs]
    Seat 9: PolishGreat (small blind) showed [Jd Jh] and won ($1219.30) with a flush, King high
  32. #182
    Renton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,887
    Location
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    hey aces how is the 5/10 full ring game on stars (i might be playing there in a month or so)?
  33. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Renton
    hey aces how is the 5/10 full ring game on stars (i might be playing there in a month or so)?
    Horrible unless your the master like me.
  34. #184
    dev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,624
    Location
    swonging and swonging
    I was about to post about how I got 2-outed on two tables by the same card at the same time.... then I read this thread.
    Check out my self-deprecation here!
  35. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    I was about to post about how I got 2-outed on two tables by the same card at the same time.... then I read this thread.
    Ya I think I cryed when I lost that 97/3 one with QQQ
  36. #186
    Renton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,887
    Location
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    i lost all in pre AA<KK>AK at 2/4 yesterday, shipit
  37. #187
    PokerStars Game #8103624856: Hold'em No Limit ($10/$20) - 2007/01/24 - 18:21:25 (ET)
    Table 'Lampetia' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
    Seat 1: ilikeaces86 ($2524 in chips)
    Seat 4: Vaga_Lion ($3916 in chips)
    Seat 5: DuyTheMaster ($2306 in chips)
    Seat 6: Smush99 ($1772 in chips)
    Smush99: posts small blind $10
    ilikeaces86: posts big blind $20
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Jc Qd]
    Vaga_Lion: folds
    DuyTheMaster: folds
    Smush99: raises $40 to $60
    ilikeaces86: calls $40
    *** FLOP *** [Td Kh Ah]
    Smush99: checks
    ilikeaces86: bets $80
    Smush99: calls $80
    *** TURN *** [Td Kh Ah] [Kc]
    Smush99: bets $120
    ilikeaces86: raises $250 to $370
    Smush99: calls $250
    *** RIVER *** [Td Kh Ah Kc] [Ad]
    Smush99: checks
    ilikeaces86: checks
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Smush99: shows [9s Ks] (a full house, Kings full of Aces)
    ilikeaces86: mucks hand
    Smush99 collected $1018 from pot
    ilikeaces86 said, "jdskljfsdlkjflks;djfl;kdsjf"
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1020 | Rake $2
    Board [Td Kh Ah Kc Ad]
    Seat 1: ilikeaces86 (big blind) mucked [Jc Qd]
    Seat 4: Vaga_Lion folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: DuyTheMaster (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
  38. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Smush99: shows [9s Ks] (a full house, Kings full of Aces)
    ilikeaces86: mucks hand
    Smush99 collected $1018 from pot
    ilikeaces86 said, "jdskljfsdlkjflks;djfl;kdsjf"
    indeed
    Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.
  39. #189
    LimpinAintEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    822
    Location
    working myself up to FTR fullhouse status while not giving 1 solid piece of advice
    looks like another case of the best hand winning -


    lol - had to do it -
    this space intentionally left blank
  40. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpinAintEZ
    looks like another case of the best hand winning -


    lol - had to do it -
    HAHA well played Sir.
  41. #191
    Full Tilt Poker Game #1681026554: Table Oakmont (6 max) - $10/$20 - No Limit Hold'em - 13:32:21 ET - 2007/01/27
    Seat 1: thegreat22 ($3,199)
    Seat 2: Imjustagrl ($397)
    Seat 3: solidturismo ($1,970)
    Seat 4: Ljubljana ($1,549.95)
    Seat 5: Steve Zolotow ($725.50)
    Seat 6: risky11 ($2,434)
    solidturismo posts the small blind of $10
    Ljubljana posts the big blind of $20
    The button is in seat #2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Imjustagrl [As Ad]
    Steve Zolotow raises to $70
    risky11 folds
    thegreat22 folds
    Imjustagrl raises to $140
    solidturismo folds
    Ljubljana folds
    Steve Zolotow calls $70
    *** FLOP *** [Kh Js 4c]
    Steve Zolotow checks
    Imjustagrl bets $257, and is all in
    Steve Zolotow calls $257
    Imjustagrl shows [As Ad]
    Steve Zolotow shows [Qc Ks]
    *** TURN *** [Kh Js 4c] [5s]
    *** RIVER *** [Kh Js 4c 5s] [Kd]
    Imjustagrl shows two pair, Aces and Kings
    Steve Zolotow shows three of a kind, Kings
    Steve Zolotow wins the pot ($821) with three of a kind, Kings
    Imjustagrl adds $400
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $824 | Rake $3
    Board: [Kh Js 4c 5s Kd]
    Seat 1: thegreat22 didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 2: Imjustagrl (button) showed [As Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Kings
    Seat 3: solidturismo (small blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 4: Ljubljana (big blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 5: Steve Zolotow showed [Qc Ks] and won ($821) with three of a kind, Kings
    Seat 6: risky11 didn't bet (folded)
  42. #192
    FlyingSaucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,653
    Location
    Watching the kids
    do you often play shortstacked there?
  43. #193
    Full Tilt Poker Game #1699169477: Table Rock Port (6 max) - $25/$50 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:53:36 ET - 2007/01/30
    Seat 1: tehdrunky ($10,056)
    Seat 3: Robert Mizrachi ($5,050)
    Seat 4: durrrr ($19,608.50)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl ($950)
    Seat 6: Wyteazn ($8,789)
    Imjustagrl posts the small blind of $25
    Wyteazn posts the big blind of $50
    The button is in seat #4
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Imjustagrl [8d 8h]
    tehdrunky folds
    Robert Mizrachi raises to $175
    durrrr folds
    Imjustagrl raises to $950, and is all in
    Wyteazn folds
    Robert Mizrachi calls $775
    Imjustagrl shows [8d 8h]
    Robert Mizrachi shows [8s 7s]
    *** FLOP *** [8c Td 9h]
    *** TURN *** [8c Td 9h] [Jh]
    Imjustagrl: I want to be just like u someday dury
    *** RIVER *** [8c Td 9h Jh] [2s]
    Imjustagrl shows three of a kind, Eights
    Robert Mizrachi shows a straight, Jack high
    Robert Mizrachi wins the pot ($1,947) with a straight, Jack high
    Imjustagrl adds $1,000
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1,950 | Rake $3
    Board: [8c Td 9h Jh 2s]
    Seat 1: tehdrunky didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 3: Robert Mizrachi showed [8s 7s] and won ($1,947) with a straight, Jack high
    Seat 4: durrrr (button) didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl (small blind) showed [8d 8h] and lost with three of a kind, Eights
    Seat 6: Wyteazn (big blind) folded before the Flop
  44. #194
    Boy, I feel much better about dropping $60 on this horrendous streak of $5 tourneys lately.

    This puts that in perspective.
  45. #195
    lolz at limpinaintEZ making fun of aces plays.
    Check out the new blog!!!
  46. #196
    Full Tilt Poker Game #1745256182: Table Avon (heads up) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:09:42 ET - 2007/02/06
    Seat 1: rankedonp5s ($1,099.50)
    Seat 2: Imjustagrl ($2,107)
    rankedonp5s posts the small blind of $5
    Imjustagrl posts the big blind of $10
    The button is in seat #1
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Imjustagrl [Ad As]
    rankedonp5s raises to $30
    Imjustagrl raises to $110
    rankedonp5s raises to $330
    Imjustagrl raises to $2,107, and is all in
    rankedonp5s calls $769.50, and is all in
    Imjustagrl shows [Ad As]
    rankedonp5s shows [8d 8s]
    Uncalled bet of $1,007.50 returned to Imjustagrl
    *** FLOP *** [4s 7c 4d]
    *** TURN *** [4s 7c 4d] [8h]
    *** RIVER *** [4s 7c 4d 8h] [5d]
    Imjustagrl shows two pair, Aces and Fours
    rankedonp5s shows a full house, Eights full of Fours
    rankedonp5s wins the pot ($2,198.50) with a full house, Eights full of Fours
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $2,199 | Rake $0.50
    Board: [4s 7c 4d 8h 5d]
    Seat 1: rankedonp5s (small blind) showed [8d 8s] and won ($2,198.50) with a full house, Eights full of Fours
    Seat 2: Imjustagrl (big blind) showed [Ad As] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fours
  47. #197
    Full Tilt Poker Game #1747827184: Table Cole (deep 6) - $4/$8 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:02:06 ET - 2007/02/07
    Seat 1: steveg12 ($1,317.50)
    Seat 3: mjunkky ($1,827)
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl ($1,650.50)
    mjunkky posts the small blind of $4
    Imjustagrl posts the big blind of $8
    The button is in seat #1
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Imjustagrl [Qd Kc]
    steveg12 raises to $28
    mjunkky folds
    Imjustagrl calls $20
    *** FLOP *** [Tc Ad Jd]
    Imjustagrl checks
    steveg12 bets $60
    Imjustagrl raises to $180
    steveg12 calls $120
    *** TURN *** [Tc Ad Jd] [8s]
    Imjustagrl bets $380
    steveg12 raises to $1,109.50, and is all in
    Imjustagrl calls $729.50
    steveg12 shows [As Ah]
    Imjustagrl shows [Qd Kc]
    *** RIVER *** [Tc Ad Jd 8s] [Jc]
    steveg12 shows a full house, Aces full of Jacks
    Imjustagrl shows a straight, Ace high
    steveg12 wins the pot ($2,638) with a full house, Aces full of Jacks
    Imjustagrl adds $1,267
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $2,639 | Rake $1
    Board: [Tc Ad Jd 8s Jc]
    Seat 1: steveg12 (button) showed [As Ah] and won ($2,638) with a full house, Aces full of Jacks
    Seat 3: mjunkky (small blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 5: Imjustagrl (big blind) showed [Qd Kc] and lost with a straight, Ace high

    ADFDFSDREWREFDSFSDFWRF
  48. #198
    Renton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,887
    Location
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    you must be running pretty well if u are posting 80/20's
  49. #199
    PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

    SB ($534.55)
    Hero ($394)
    UTG ($200.50)
    MP ($493.50)
    Button ($447)

    Preflop: Hero is BB with 2, 3.
    3 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.

    Flop: ($8) K, 4, 5 (2 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets $8, SB calls $8.

    Turn: ($24) 6 (2 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets $18, SB raises to $44, Hero raises to $118, SB raises to $522.55, Hero calls $264 (All-In).

    River: ($928.55) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

    Final Pot: $928.55

    Results:
    SB has Kc Ks (full house, kings full of fives).
    Hero has 2h 3h (straight, six high).
    Outcome: SB wins $928.55.


    PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

    Hero ($394)
    Button ($510)
    SB ($452)

    Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
    1 fold, SB raises to $16, Hero raises to $48, SB calls $32.

    Flop: ($96) T, 6, 6 (2 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets $54, SB calls $54.

    Turn: ($204) 9 (2 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets $144, SB raises to $350, Hero calls $148 (All-In).

    River: ($846) T (2 players, 1 all-in)

    Final Pot: $846

    Results:
    Hero has Kh Kd (two pair, kings and tens).
    SB has Jc Tc (full house, tens full of sixes).
    Outcome: SB wins $846.
    TheXianti: (Triptanes) why are you not a thinking person?
  50. #200
    This thread is brutal. It makes me want to cry and it's not even my money!
  51. #201
    I still love this thread. It makes me giggle every time I read it.

    Someone should stickify it and all people who are tempted to post bad beats should be forced to read it first and see if it hasn't made them happy again.
    Blah blah Op Blah blah

    Faith in Jesus Christ is +EV. That is all.
  52. #202
    Haven't played an MTT in like 4 months then I get in the 55$ rebuy and in the 2nd hour I get this beauty.

    PokerStars Game #9862621981: Tournament #49447533, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/05/11 - 18:59:56 (ET)
    Table '49447533 9' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
    Seat 1: soggy dogg (3700 in chips)
    Seat 2: MrteddyKGB (5615 in chips)
    Seat 3: Vias (11125 in chips)
    Seat 4: martoni (5470 in chips)
    Seat 5: fuflo2 (3655 in chips)
    Seat 6: mAdmoZaRt (6775 in chips)
    Seat 7: ilikeaces86 (4875 in chips)
    Seat 8: MrStu (13555 in chips)
    Seat 9: XbonezX (14445 in chips)
    soggy dogg: posts the ante 25
    MrteddyKGB: posts the ante 25
    Vias: posts the ante 25
    martoni: posts the ante 25
    fuflo2: posts the ante 25
    mAdmoZaRt: posts the ante 25
    ilikeaces86: posts the ante 25
    MrStu: posts the ante 25
    XbonezX: posts the ante 25
    MrStu: posts small blind 100
    XbonezX: posts big blind 200
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Kc Kd]
    Vias said, "1-1"
    soggy dogg: folds
    fuflo2 said, "WHAT???"
    MrteddyKGB: folds
    Vias: raises 400 to 600
    martoni: folds
    fuflo2: folds
    mAdmoZaRt: folds
    ilikeaces86: raises 800 to 1400
    MrStu: folds
    XbonezX: folds
    Vias: calls 800
    *** FLOP *** [Tc 5s 7h]
    Vias: bets 9700 and is all-in
    ilikeaces86: calls 3450 and is all-in
    *** TURN *** [Tc 5s 7h] [Js]
    *** RIVER *** [Tc 5s 7h Js] [8d]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Vias: shows [Jc Jd] (three of a kind, Jacks)
    ilikeaces86: shows [Kc Kd] (a pair of Kings)
    Vias collected 10225 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 10225 | Rake 0
    Board [Tc 5s 7h Js 8d]
    Seat 1: soggy dogg folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: MrteddyKGB folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: Vias showed [Jc Jd] and won (10225) with three of a kind, Jacks
    Seat 4: martoni folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: fuflo2 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: mAdmoZaRt folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: ilikeaces86 (button) showed [Kc Kd] and lost with a pair of Kings
    Seat 8: MrStu (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 9: XbonezX (big blind) folded before Flop
  53. #203
    Then I get in a 100$ freeze out today am like 20th in chips when this happens

    PokerStars Game #9892938984: Tournament #49447869, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2007/05/13 - 14:53:12 (ET)
    Table '49447869 24' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: manub (1735 in chips)
    Seat 2: busto_soon (24322 in chips)
    Seat 3: boknows4 (3010 in chips)
    Seat 4: arfur (5292 in chips)
    Seat 5: spkplyr (3815 in chips)
    Seat 6: Rabscuttle (4090 in chips)
    Seat 7: ilikeaces86 (5531 in chips)
    Seat 8: bparis (13430 in chips)
    Seat 9: tribalistas (6447 in chips)
    manub: posts the ante 25
    busto_soon: posts the ante 25
    boknows4: posts the ante 25
    arfur: posts the ante 25
    spkplyr: posts the ante 25
    Rabscuttle: posts the ante 25
    ilikeaces86: posts the ante 25
    bparis: posts the ante 25
    tribalistas: posts the ante 25
    ilikeaces86: posts small blind 200
    bparis: posts big blind 400
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Qs Qh]
    tribalistas: calls 400
    manub: folds
    busto_soon: folds
    boknows4: folds
    arfur: folds
    spkplyr: folds
    Rabscuttle: folds
    ilikeaces86: raises 1200 to 1600
    bparis: folds
    tribalistas: calls 1200
    *** FLOP *** [3d 4s 8d]
    ilikeaces86: bets 3906 and is all-in
    tribalistas: calls 3906
    *** TURN *** [3d 4s 8d] [3c]
    *** RIVER *** [3d 4s 8d 3c] [7s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    ilikeaces86: shows [Qs Qh] (two pair, Queens and Threes)
    tribalistas: shows [3s As] (three of a kind, Threes)
    tribalistas collected 11637 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 11637 | Rake 0
    Board [3d 4s 8d 3c 7s]
    Seat 1: manub folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: busto_soon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: boknows4 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: arfur folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: spkplyr folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: Rabscuttle (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: ilikeaces86 (small blind) showed [Qs Qh] and lost with two pair, Queens and Threes
    Seat 8: bparis (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 9: tribalistas showed [3s As] and won (11637) with three of a kind, Threes
  54. #204
    Note:

    The above hand wouldn't of usually been that bad of a beat but the fact is when I went all in he "instacalled" so incredibly fast that I thought for sure he flopped a set when he instacalled I said to my buddy who was next to me "damn" then it shows and hand and Im like wtf? Then next card off the deck is a 3 and then I just say "o well"

    The end
  55. #205
    I think these ones aren't as bad because we all get them and they arne't 2k sized pots.
    Check out the new blog!!!
  56. #206
    LimpinAintEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    822
    Location
    working myself up to FTR fullhouse status while not giving 1 solid piece of advice
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    Note:

    The above hand wouldn't of usually been that bad of a beat but the fact is when I went all in he "instacalled" so incredibly fast that I thought for sure he flopped a set when he instacalled I said to my buddy who was next to me "damn" then it shows and hand and Im like wtf? Then next card off the deck is a 3 and then I just say "o well"

    The end
    $100 freeze out? Isn't that kinda like a microstakes tourney for you? why waste your time in these kinda things?

    i can't believe this has been so long w/out a good bump....unless The end was really meant to be the end - i hope not....
    this space intentionally left blank
  57. #207
    well.... i can say i realy realy just dont care, end of discussion
  58. #208
    This thread is hilarious...

    I'm still pretty n00bey ... haven't seen a fraction of the bad beats that aces has, but reading em' all helped me calm down after I took a bad beat in a $10+1 180 PS sit n' go last night.

    Just made it past the first bubble with 10 BBs, I find myself with aces on the button. A medium-stack raises from UTG, I push, he calls and flips over AT of spades. Two spades come up on the flop, and the final one comes on the river.

    Anyway...blah blah everyone takes bad beats etc... just had to pop in and say that aces is fuckin' hilarious, and this thread should be considered therapy to anyone suffering from bad-beatitis
  59. #209
    lol i forgot about this thread...a true classic
    Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.
  60. #210
    Miffed22001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,452
    Location
    Marry Me Cheryl!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    PokerStars Game #8103624856: Hold'em No Limit ($10/$20) - 2007/01/24 - 18:21:25 (ET)
    Table 'Lampetia' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
    Seat 1: ilikeaces86 ($2524 in chips)
    Seat 4: Vaga_Lion ($3916 in chips)
    Seat 5: DuyTheMaster ($2306 in chips)
    Seat 6: Smush99 ($1772 in chips)
    Smush99: posts small blind $10
    ilikeaces86: posts big blind $20
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Jc Qd]
    Vaga_Lion: folds
    DuyTheMaster: folds
    Smush99: raises $40 to $60
    ilikeaces86: calls $40
    *** FLOP *** [Td Kh Ah]
    Smush99: checks
    ilikeaces86: bets $80
    Smush99: calls $80
    *** TURN *** [Td Kh Ah] [Kc]
    Smush99: bets $120
    ilikeaces86: raises $250 to $370
    Smush99: calls $250
    *** RIVER *** [Td Kh Ah Kc] [Ad]
    Smush99: checks
    ilikeaces86: checks
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Smush99: shows [9s Ks] (a full house, Kings full of Aces)
    ilikeaces86: mucks hand
    Smush99 collected $1018 from pot
    ilikeaces86 said, "jdskljfsdlkjflks;djfl;kdsjf"
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1020 | Rake $2
    Board [Td Kh Ah Kc Ad]
    Seat 1: ilikeaces86 (big blind) mucked [Jc Qd]
    Seat 4: Vaga_Lion folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: DuyTheMaster (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

    fucking lol. I feel like this everytime i sit at a poker table at the moment.
  61. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpinAintEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    Note:

    The above hand wouldn't of usually been that bad of a beat but the fact is when I went all in he "instacalled" so incredibly fast that I thought for sure he flopped a set when he instacalled I said to my buddy who was next to me "damn" then it shows and hand and Im like wtf? Then next card off the deck is a 3 and then I just say "o well"

    The end
    $100 freeze out? Isn't that kinda like a microstakes tourney for you? why waste your time in these kinda things?

    i can't believe this has been so long w/out a good bump....unless The end was really meant to be the end - i hope not....
    I can't decide whether I want it to end or not I mean I have taken a few runner runners the past few days but don't know if I want to put in the effort to type out the hands and explain them since the site I play on doesn't have HH's. I guess if you guys really love nasty beats I can.
  62. #212
    LimpinAintEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    822
    Location
    working myself up to FTR fullhouse status while not giving 1 solid piece of advice
    [quote="ilikeaces86"]
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpinAintEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    Note:
    i can't believe this has been so long w/out a good bump....unless The end was really meant to be the end - i hope not....
    I can't decide whether I want it to end or not I mean I have taken a few runner runners the past few days but don't know if I want to put in the effort to type out the hands and explain them since the site I play on doesn't have HH's. I guess if you guys really love nasty beats I can.
    um, i love them - i won't post any since me losing a $50 pot is so trivial, but i do love reading them....does it relieve the pain? Or just drudge it back up?
    this space intentionally left blank
  63. #213
    PokerStars Game #11781694667: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2007/08/30 - 19:59:49 (ET)
    Table 'Odysseus III' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: King7Seven ($482.45 in chips)
    Seat 2: allstars6 ($363.25 in chips)
    Seat 4: just-fold-2i ($490.10 in chips)
    Seat 6: NutsInYoEye ($455 in chips)
    Seat 7: quantum73 ($115.65 in chips)
    Seat 8: BigFishHere ($123 in chips)
    Seat 9: PokerGuru ($410.70 in chips)
    quantum73: posts small blind $2
    BigFishHere: posts big blind $4
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to NutsInYoEye [9h 9d]
    PokerGuru: folds
    King7Seven: folds
    ubetrfoldok joins the table at seat #5
    allstars6: folds
    just-fold-2i: calls $4
    NutsInYoEye: raises $12 to $16
    quantum73: calls $14
    BigFishHere: folds
    just-fold-2i: calls $12
    *** FLOP *** [3h 9c 8h]
    quantum73: checks
    just-fold-2i: checks
    NutsInYoEye: bets $34
    quantum73: folds
    coolups joins the table at seat #3
    just-fold-2i: raises $66 to $100
    BigFishHere said, "damn"
    just-fold-2i said, "lol"
    just-fold-2i said, "you know u beat"
    NutsInYoEye: raises $168 to $268
    just-fold-2i: raises $168 to $436
    NutsInYoEye: raises $3 to $439 and is all-in
    just-fold-2i: calls $3
    *** TURN *** [3h 9c 8h] [8c]
    *** RIVER *** [3h 9c 8h 8c] [4d]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    just-fold-2i: shows [8s 8d] (four of a kind, Eights)
    NutsInYoEye: mucks hand
    just-fold-2i collected $927 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $930 | Rake $3
    Board [3h 9c 8h 8c 4d]
    Seat 1: King7Seven folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: allstars6 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: just-fold-2i showed [8s 8d] and won ($927) with four of a kind, Eights
    Seat 6: NutsInYoEye (button) mucked [9h 9d]
    Seat 7: quantum73 (small blind) folded on the Flop
    Seat 8: BigFishHere (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 9: PokerGuru folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    TheXianti: (Triptanes) why are you not a thinking person?
  64. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNutsInYoEye
    PokerStars Game #11781694667: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2007/08/30 - 19:59:49 (ET)
    Table 'Odysseus III' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: King7Seven ($482.45 in chips)
    Seat 2: allstars6 ($363.25 in chips)
    Seat 4: just-fold-2i ($490.10 in chips)
    Seat 6: NutsInYoEye ($455 in chips)
    Seat 7: quantum73 ($115.65 in chips)
    Seat 8: BigFishHere ($123 in chips)
    Seat 9: PokerGuru ($410.70 in chips)
    quantum73: posts small blind $2
    BigFishHere: posts big blind $4
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to NutsInYoEye [9h 9d]
    PokerGuru: folds
    King7Seven: folds
    ubetrfoldok joins the table at seat #5
    allstars6: folds
    just-fold-2i: calls $4
    NutsInYoEye: raises $12 to $16
    quantum73: calls $14
    BigFishHere: folds
    just-fold-2i: calls $12
    *** FLOP *** [3h 9c 8h]
    quantum73: checks
    just-fold-2i: checks
    NutsInYoEye: bets $34
    quantum73: folds
    coolups joins the table at seat #3
    just-fold-2i: raises $66 to $100
    BigFishHere said, "damn"
    just-fold-2i said, "lol"
    just-fold-2i said, "you know u beat"
    NutsInYoEye: raises $168 to $268
    just-fold-2i: raises $168 to $436
    NutsInYoEye: raises $3 to $439 and is all-in
    just-fold-2i: calls $3
    *** TURN *** [3h 9c 8h] [8c]
    *** RIVER *** [3h 9c 8h 8c] [4d]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    just-fold-2i: shows [8s 8d] (four of a kind, Eights)
    NutsInYoEye: mucks hand
    just-fold-2i collected $927 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $930 | Rake $3
    Board [3h 9c 8h 8c 4d]
    Seat 1: King7Seven folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: allstars6 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: just-fold-2i showed [8s 8d] and won ($927) with four of a kind, Eights
    Seat 6: NutsInYoEye (button) mucked [9h 9d]
    Seat 7: quantum73 (small blind) folded on the Flop
    Seat 8: BigFishHere (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 9: PokerGuru folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    classic pokerstars
    Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.
  65. #215
    Miffed22001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,452
    Location
    Marry Me Cheryl!!!
    ilikeaces86 said, "jdskljfsdlkjflks;djfl;kdsjf"


    You need to trade mark this.
  66. #216
    Renton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,887
    Location
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    PokerStars Game #11854137295: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2007/09/03 - 17:44:16 (ET)
    Table 'Mentha' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: rent ($1516.75 in chips)
    Seat 2: some fuckin donk ($599.75 in chips)
    rent: posts small blind $2
    some fuckin donk: posts big blind $4

    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to rent [Ah As]

    rent: raises $12 to $16
    some fuckin donk: calls $12

    *** FLOP *** [5c Ts Th]

    some fuckin donk: bets $12
    rent: raises $28 to $40
    some fuckin donk: calls $28

    *** TURN *** [5c Ts Th] [Qs]

    some fuckin donk: checks
    rent: bets $92
    some fuckin donk: calls $92

    *** RIVER *** [5c Ts Th Qs] [8s]

    some fuckin donk: checks
    rent: bets $296
    some fuckin donk: raises $155.75 to $451.75 and is all-in
    rent: calls $155.75

    *** SHOW DOWN ***

    some fuckin donk: shows [Js 5s] (a flush, Queen high)
    rent: mucks hand
    some fuckin donk collected $1199 from pot

    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1199.50 | Rake $0.50
    Board [5c Ts Th Qs 8s]
    Seat 1: rent (button) (small blind) mucked [Ah As]
    Seat 2: some fuckin donk (big blind) showed [Js 5s] and won ($1199) with a flush, Queen high


    PokerStars Game #11854155167: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2007/09/03 - 17:45:16 (ET)
    Table 'Mentha' 2-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 1: rent ($936.50 in chips)
    Seat 2: some fuckin donk ($1179 in chips)
    some fuckin donk: posts small blind $2
    rent: posts big blind $4

    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to rent [9h 8h]

    some fuckin donk: raises $8 to $12
    rent: calls $8

    *** FLOP *** [9c 8s 3d]

    rent: bets $20
    some fuckin donk: raises $20 to $40
    rent: raises $92 to $132
    some fuckin donk: calls $92

    *** TURN *** [9c 8s 3d] [5d]

    rent: bets $276
    some fuckin donk: calls $276

    *** RIVER *** [9c 8s 3d 5d] [Qd]

    rent: bets $516.50 and is all-in
    some fuckin donk: calls $516.50

    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    rent: shows [9h 8h] (two pair, Nines and Eights)
    some fuckin donk: shows [9d Ad] (a flush, Ace high)
    some fuckin donk collected $1872.50 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1873 | Rake $0.50
    Board [9c 8s 3d 5d Qd]
    Seat 1: rent (big blind) showed [9h 8h] and lost with two pair, Nines and Eights
    Seat 2: some fuckin donk (button) (small blind) showed [9d Ad] and won ($1872.50) with a flush, Ace high
  67. #217
    Renton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,887
    Location
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    ^^^ 2 consecutive hands btw
  68. #218
    oh come on that's not that bad, he had a pair both times!
    Check out the new blog!!!
  69. #219
    PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $20 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

    UTG ($332)
    MP ($2088)
    CO ($586.20)
    Button ($1898)
    Hero ($1924.50)
    BB ($1022.50)

    Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K.
    UTG calls $20, MP calls $20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $120, 1 fold, UTG raises to $332, MP calls $312, Hero raises to $1924.5, MP calls $1592.50.

    Flop: ($4201) 9, T, Q (3 players)

    Turn: ($4201) 9 (3 players)

    River: ($4201) 3 (3 players)

    Final Pot: $4201

    Results in white below:
    Hero has Ac Kc (one pair, nines).
    UTG has Js As (one pair, nines).
    MP has 8c 9c (three of a kind, nines).
    Outcome: MP wins $4201.


    Online Poker has def dried up!
  70. #220
    Had my mind set on 114k first place.


    F donkaments.


    PokerStars Game #12370267510: Tournament #70002023, $500+$30 Hold'em No Limit - Level XVIII (4000/8000) - 2007/10/01 - 01:12:48 (ET)
    Table '70002023 92' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: kimmy517 (202996 in chips)
    Seat 2: MONSTER_DONG (570570 in chips)
    Seat 3: djerberg-dk (214348 in chips)
    Seat 4: einstein0077 (228065 in chips)
    Seat 5: PearlJammer (377751 in chips)
    Seat 6: ToniChamp (176694 in chips)
    Seat 7: potstabber10 (853470 in chips)
    Seat 8: ilikeaces86 (523935 in chips)
    Seat 9: Hickboy (226600 in chips)
    kimmy517: posts the ante 800
    MONSTER_DONG: posts the ante 800
    djerberg-dk: posts the ante 800
    einstein0077: posts the ante 800
    PearlJammer: posts the ante 800
    ToniChamp: posts the ante 800
    potstabber10: posts the ante 800
    ilikeaces86: posts the ante 800
    Hickboy: posts the ante 800
    MONSTER_DONG: posts small blind 4000
    djerberg-dk: posts big blind 8000
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [Kd Kc]
    ilikeaces86 said, "blahhh"
    ilikeaces86 said, "hope u had me"
    einstein0077: raises 16000 to 24000
    PearlJammer: folds
    ToniChamp: folds
    potstabber10: folds
    ilikeaces86: calls 24000
    Hickboy: folds
    kimmy517: folds
    MONSTER_DONG: raises 61000 to 85000
    djerberg-dk: folds
    einstein0077: folds
    ilikeaces86: raises 438135 to 523135 and is all-in
    MONSTER_DONG: calls 438135
    *** FLOP *** [Qd 8d 6d]
    *** TURN *** [Qd 8d 6d] [As]
    *** RIVER *** [Qd 8d 6d As] [2h]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    MONSTER_DONG: shows [Ah Kh] (a pair of Aces)
    ilikeaces86: shows [Kd Kc] (a pair of Kings)
    MONSTER_DONG collected 1085470 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 1085470 | Rake 0
    Board [Qd 8d 6d As 2h]
    Seat 1: kimmy517 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: MONSTER_DONG (small blind) showed [Ah Kh] and won (1085470) with a pair of Aces
    Seat 3: djerberg-dk (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 4: einstein0077 folded before Flop
    Seat 5: PearlJammer folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: ToniChamp folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: potstabber10 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: ilikeaces86 showed [Kd Kc] and lost with a pair of Kings
    Seat 9: Hickboy folded before Flop (didn't bet)
  71. #221
    PokerStars Game #12983561882: Tournament #65237987, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (150/300) - 2007/11/01 - 20:36:33 (ET)
    Table '65237987 49' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
    Seat 1: Guimp (9230 in chips)
    Seat 2: bagar79 (5280 in chips)
    Seat 3: lowlife039 (2935 in chips)
    Seat 5: double a tom (4180 in chips)
    Seat 6: ArtVandelay8 (5285 in chips)
    Seat 7: nikolay76 (5735 in chips)
    Seat 8: Hookingman (3385 in chips)
    Seat 9: ilikeaces86 (5320 in chips)
    Guimp: posts the ante 25
    bagar79: posts the ante 25
    lowlife039: posts the ante 25
    double a tom: posts the ante 25
    ArtVandelay8: posts the ante 25
    nikolay76: posts the ante 25
    Hookingman: posts the ante 25
    ilikeaces86: posts the ante 25
    Hookingman: posts small blind 150
    ilikeaces86: posts big blind 300
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ilikeaces86 [7d 9c]
    Guimp: folds
    bagar79: folds
    lowlife039: folds
    double a tom: folds
    ArtVandelay8: folds
    nikolay76: raises 600 to 900
    Hookingman: folds
    ilikeaces86: raises 4395 to 5295 and is all-in
    nikolay76: calls 4395
    *** FLOP *** [Qc Qs 6d]
    ilikeaces86 said, "wtf"
    *** TURN *** [Qc Qs 6d] [Ad]
    ilikeaces86 said, "dude"
    *** RIVER *** [Qc Qs 6d Ad] [2c]
    ilikeaces86 said, "your ****ed up"
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    ilikeaces86: shows [7d 9c] (a pair of Queens)
    nikolay76: shows [6s 7s] (two pair, Queens and Sixes)
    nikolay76 collected 10940 from pot
    WSU Slacker is connected
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 10940 | Rake 0
    Board [Qc Qs 6d Ad 2c]
    Seat 1: Guimp folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: bagar79 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: lowlife039 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: double a tom folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: ArtVandelay8 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: nikolay76 (button) showed [6s 7s] and won (10940) with two pair, Queens and Sixes
    Seat 8: Hookingman (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 9: ilikeaces86 (big blind) showed [7d 9c] and lost with a pair of Queens
    lowlife039: lol how terrible are you?


    Kind of funny. About an hour into a 100$ freeze out
  72. #222
    Wow. 67s?
    I guess this is relevant --> http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...oker-25206.htm
    Hey knucklehead! Bonk!
  73. #223
    Miffed22001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,452
    Location
    Marry Me Cheryl!!!
    november bump, good work.
  74. #224
  75. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    https://cakepoker.com/HandHistory/?Hand=xcDFwMTFxc3Gw8TExMXNzYjFzcbBwsc%3d

    I am Gambool
    wow, that must have felt awesome.
    ndultimate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •