Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,288,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** The Official MAGAposting thread ***

Page 17 of 120 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,275 of 8926
  1. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    You're the only one who has made any assertions about "what's really going on"

    All I've stated is that the known facts are limited to A) Trump explored the option of firing Meuller and B) Decided not to. I've challenged the relevance, necessity, and implications of the story since it mostly contains conjecture and third-hand accounts from anonymous sources.

    Somehow that makes me a delusional Trump apologist. I need that explained to me
    I was very much clear in saying 'from what i heard'.

    Also doesn't change the fact that even thinking about firing Mueller is the dumbest idea ever.
  2. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    Filtering it through prediction accuracy is good too.
    Reasonably sure that has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Care to elaborate?
  3. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    There was competition? I thought he ran against the other least most popular candidate ever.
    That's a small portion of the entire relevant set.
  4. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Reasonably sure that has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Care to elaborate?
    Bias is harder to stick to when reality is evaluated through something concrete.
  5. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    That's a small portion of the entire relevant set.
    Except that 16/17 of the people he beat came from a different population, you're right.
  6. #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Except that 16/17 of the people he beat came from a different population, you're right.
    The set I'm discussing includes every elitist delete-media loser who went toe-to-toe and lost. And every blowhard who said he was wrong wrong wrong wrong doing everything wrong he's such a retard idiot wrong wrong wrong but then lo n behold we come to find out every word they have uttered for two years were instead the wrong ones.
  7. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    Bias is harder to stick to when reality is evaluated through something concrete.
    Oh ok. Sorry I thought for a minute you were referring to the accuracy paradox and not something you had just made up.
  8. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    The set I'm discussing includes every elitist delete-media loser who went toe-to-toe and lost. And every blowhard who said he was wrong wrong wrong wrong doing everything wrong he's such a retard idiot wrong wrong wrong but then lo n behold we come to find out every word they have uttered for two years were instead the wrong ones.
    Possibly the only thing they may have gotten incorrect is the outcome. I've raised the argument before that Trump won despite himself rather than because of himself.
  9. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    I've raised the argument before that Trump won despite himself rather than because of himself.
    I'd say it's both.
  10. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Oh ok. Sorry I thought for a minute you were referring to the accuracy paradox and not something you had just made up.
    Which isn't to say what you said was incorrect; just that it seems a non-sequitur since no-one ITT is referring to anything concrete.
  11. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    I've raised the argument before that Trump won despite himself rather than because of himself.
    Based on the unsubstantiated delusion that he's incompetent or unstable. Your mind is truly a fascinating place Poop.

    Here in reality, Trump won because he is the only one who truly recognized, and utilized, the anger coming from the people who pay the bills in this country. They were all sick of progressive leadership that accused them of being "victimizers". And they were all jaded with conservative leadership's bible-thumping distractions about gay wedding cakes, trannies in bathrooms, and stopping aborted fetuses from being used to advance medical science.
    Last edited by BananaStand; 01-26-2018 at 01:53 PM.
  12. #1212
    Maybe the two best things Trump did to aid his win were cutting down the Crooked vote by probably several million, and by focusing on the Midwest.

    Nobody else could have gotten Crooked such a low turnout, but maybe Cruz would have known to focus on the Midwest. He certainly would have focused heavily on Pennsylvania, but Trump getting Michigan to flip is a real feat. Indeed it might be the single biggest feat in an election in a long time.
  13. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    Based on the unsubstantiated delusion that he's incompetent or unstable. Your mind is truly a fascinating place Poop.

    Here in reality, Trump won because he is the only one who truly recognized, and utilized, the anger coming from the people who pay the bills in this country. They were all sick of progressive leadership that accused them of being "victimizers". And they were all jaded with conservative leadership's bible-thumping distractions about gay wedding cakes, trannies in bathrooms, and aborted fetuses being used to advance medical science.

    Explaining his marginal popularity edge among the electorate is not the same as evaluating any aspect of his ability as a president.
  14. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Explaining his marginal popularity edge among the electorate is not the same as evaluating any aspect of his ability as a president.
    Ok, in that case, which of his many successes as president would you like to discuss first?
  15. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    Ok, in that case, which of his many successes as president would you like to discuss first?
    As you know, I prefer to discuss his many failures and continued low popularity.
  16. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    As you know, I prefer to discuss his many failures and continued low popularity.
    If you enjoy discussing things that don't matter, I suggest you take up this conversation with a doorknob. I promise you the doorknob is more interested than I am.
  17. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    If you enjoy discussing things that don't matter, I suggest you take up this conversation with a doorknob. I promise you the doorknob is more interested than I am.
    Oh sorry I thought I was talking to a doorknob.

    You really make it too easy sometimes.
  18. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Oh sorry I thought I was talking to a doorknob.
    Then you're dumber than I thought.
  19. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    Then you're dumber than I thought.
    Good one! Usually it takes you a few edits to come up with a decent comeback.
  20. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Good one! Usually it takes you a few edits to come up with a decent comeback.
    ^needs a few more edits. As is, 4/10
  21. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    ^needs a few more edits. As is, 4/10
    Well, praising you is never a winning formula.
  22. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Well, praising you is never a winning formula.
    Dont knock it til youve tried it
  23. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    Dont knock it til youve tried it
    On the rare occasions when you say something remotely defensible, I do.
  24. #1224
    Trump on twitter. Cracks me up.

    DACA has been made increasingly difficult by the fact that Cryin’ Chuck Schumer took such a beating over the shutdown that he is unable to act on immigration!
    Not only the commander in chief but the commander of burns
  25. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post

    Not only the commander in chief but the commander of burns
    It entirely depends on your frame of reference. I agree it's comical, but the butt of the joke is different depending on the person doing the laughing.
  26. #1226
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,638
    Location
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    Trump on twitter. Cracks me up.



    Not only the commander in chief but the commander of burns
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  27. #1227


  28. #1228
    I have offered DACA a wonderful deal, including a doubling in the number of recipients & a twelve year pathway to citizenship, for two reasons: (1) Because the Republicans want to fix a long time terrible problem. (2) To show that Democrats do not want to solve DACA, only use it!
    DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP!
  29. #1229
  30. #1230
  31. #1231
    That's actually hilarious.
  32. #1232
    He makes the best queen.
  33. #1233
  34. #1234
    Bit of a big nose.
  35. #1235
    i wonder if the divide between the political beliefs centered on fee fees and political beliefs centered on reason is greater now than it has ever been.
  36. #1236
    just reposting the all time best with the most adorable pundit blonde

  37. #1237
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,638
    Location
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    just reposting the all time best with the most adorable pundit blonde

    Goddamn.
  38. #1238
    I miss this guy.

  39. #1239
    i like how the msm can't attack sarah sanders since doing so would be the same as saying all women should be chained to the kitchen.
  40. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    I miss this guy.
    I think he did a pretty good job considering what he was up against
  41. #1241
    I wonder if Muh Russia will ever end. At this point, the hallucination is so severe that the MSM probably would get better ratings with Muh Russia under any circumstances short of Trump no longer being in office or an alien invasion wiping out humankind.
  42. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    I wonder if Muh Russia will ever end. At this point, the hallucination is so severe that the MSM probably would get better ratings with Muh Russia under any circumstances short of Trump no longer being in office or an alien invasion wiping out humankind.
    If the silent majority shows up in 2018, then maybe it will end. If the democrats suffer another surprise defeat, then you would think that they might start to change up their message.

    The dems think that they are changing hearts and minds by beating this Russia drum. they think that every time they spin a headline, they are making people more suspicious of Trump. They think that every time they report some non-story and surround it with wild speculation of worst case scenarios, that they are lending more and more credibility to the story of collusion.

    It's also possible that they are alienating independents and undecided voters. There is another possibility here that says the democrats are driving away the fringe of their supporters by continuing to chase ghosts while failing to secure any meaningful progress on policy.

    I feel like the deranged are getting more deranged, but they may also be dwindling in numbers. It's hard to tell because the deranged control most of the media narrative.
  43. #1243
    You could be right.
  44. #1244
    I see the Dems doubling down on the strategy of identity politics that lost them this election in the first place.

    We're pretty much at a point where any woman who supports Trump doesn't sympathize with rape victims.
  45. #1245
    Trump would enjoy a 90% approval rating in a poll of people of adult mental capacity.
  46. #1246
    well aint this some maga

  47. #1247
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,638
    Location
    North Carolina
    lol
  48. #1248
  49. #1249
  50. #1250
    Ever since I first saw it during the Apprentice, I've been absolutely shocked how small and cluttered Trump's office is.
  51. #1251
    Memo's coming.....!!!
  52. #1252
    Can't wait to see the Dem's react to the SOTU. It seems they really thought he wouldn't make it this far. They expected him to be gone by now. Now with all their drumbeating of "stupid" and "unstable", they've pigeon holed themselves into some extremely low expectations.

    They're gonna have to go on TV in about 4 hours and give the man credit for not shitting his pants and raving about the KKK
  53. #1253
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,638
    Location
    North Carolina
    mah russia mah dossier mah impeachment
  54. #1254
    I'm just impressed that the Dems didn't pick Maxine Waters to give the official response.
  55. #1255
    I've heard a few teasers from Trump surrogates about the contents of the speech. In addition to the economy, national security, immigration reform, draining the swamp, and tax cuts, I've heard that Trump intends to mention a desire for "unification"

    Guaranteed the Dems response hones in on the last one and ignores everything else. "But Trump divided this country!!"

    Not sure getting yourself marooned on a leftist island with no policy plan, no message, and nothing but insults is the same as getting "divided", but that's sure to be message echoed throughout liberal circles.
  56. #1256
    The best president since Calvin Coolidge.
  57. #1257
    looooooollllllllllllll so Erick Erickson is probably Chief Cuck anti-Trump "values" (not values) Christian conservative who will take his hatred of Blumpf to the grave even if it means getting down on hands and knees and slobbering over Baal's cock. Anyways, this loser had an article the other day ridiculing Trump and making some obscure lame ass rationalization why the Stormy Daniels story about affair with Trump just had to be true. Well, this loser is now btfo given Daniels has emphatically stated the affair never happened.

    The greatest power Trump ever had was having enemies. These idiots will go to any ends to destroy themselves just to avoid their egos confronting reality.
  58. #1258
    Watching the SOTU I am struck by how bad of a proper speaker Trump is. This is skin in the game, folks. Don't look to the guy who does everything perfectly, because that guy gets where he is without true merit. When you see a guy get to high levels in spite of flaws of proper behavior, that's when you know you have a real expert. This is skin in the game, folks.
  59. #1259
    Trump cited the black unemployment rate. Camera cut to the black caucus...priceless looks.
  60. #1260
  61. #1261
    To be fair, they're right to roll their eyes when Trump talks about black unemployment. They know Trump didn't do anything with the plight of African Americans in mind. He's just taking credit for the side effects of his economic policy as if that side effect was his intent all along.
  62. #1262
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,638
    Location
    North Carolina
    Something that aim to help all Americans includes the aim of helping black Americans as well.
  63. #1263
    This makes me lol so much. Best satire I've seen in a week.

  64. #1264
    Shit's tight, yo.

  65. #1265
    I think it's hilarious how the liberal media keeps stepping in dog shit.

    They've been raving for days now about how Trump is irresponsible to ignore the DOJ's advice about the memo. They've been screaming about how reckless, un-presidential, and biased he is for disseminating potentially classified information for his own political ends.

    Except none of that had actually happened yet. El oh El

    It's like they are SOOO convinced of their own propaganda about how Trump is unstable, stupid, and incapable of sound decision making in the best interest of the country. They just assume it before anything happens. And then Trump embarrasses them by doing something as simple as making a sound decision.

    It was announced today that the White House redacted sensitive information in the memo. Only the redacted version will be made public.

    Democrats everywhere are dismayed by reasonableness.

    It will be interesting to see if the memo comes out tomorrow, or if they wait until Monday. Waiting til Monday suggests a larger bombshell.
  66. #1266
    Just saw Tucker Carlson eviscerate some fruitcake who was an adviser to the Obama campaigned turned libtard mouthpiece.

    Paraphrased..

    Libtard: Chain migration is great
    Tucker: Is it really??
    Libtard: Well, without chain migration, Donald Trump wouldn't be here
    Tucker: Isn't that preferable to you? Shouldn't you be against chain migration?
    Libtard: *shits pants*
  67. #1267
    Heh.
  68. #1268
    Can't Dog the Mad Dog!

  69. #1269
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,638
    Location
    North Carolina
    Excellent.
  70. #1270
    Memo's out.

    Apparently Steele leaked details of his dossier to Yahoo.

    Then the Obama DOJ applied for a FISA warrant citing the dossier. The FISA court asked "do you have any corroborating information?" and the DOJ said "yeah, Yahoo reported the same story"

    #draintheswamp
  71. #1271
    I just read the whole memo.

    I'm mad
  72. #1272
    I don't follow this that closely. What does that mean? What laws were broken, by whom?
  73. #1273
    spoonitnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,638
    Location
    North Carolina
    lolololol
  74. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    I don't follow this that closely. What does that mean? What laws were broken, by whom?
    The memo itself isn't that long, and doesn't contain confusing legalese vocabulary. You should probably just read it.

    http://static.foxnews.com/pdf/370598...ISA-Abuses.pdf

    Here are the major points

    The DOJ, still under the Obama administration, cherry picked which facts to use in order to secure a warrant for surveillance of Carter Page. They are supposed to disclose ALL relevant facts.

    The major justification was "the dossier" compiled by a man named Steele.

    Steele's work was paid for, ultimately, by the Hillary campaign. This information was omitted from the FISA application.

    The FISA application cited a Yahoo news article, extensively, as corroboration of Steele's findings. Either Steele lied to the FBI, or the FBI lied to the court when it asserted in the application that Steele did not have any contact with Yahoo. Steele admitted in British courts that he did, and discussed this exact matter.

    Steele was "fired" from his role with the FBI for disclosing his collaboration with the FBI in the media.

    Even after he was fired, he worked closely with Associate Depute Attorney General Bruce Ohr. Ohr documented his communications with Steele. FBI files reflect Ohr's assessment that Steele "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being President".

    This clear political and financial bias was not disclosed in the FISA application.

    Ohr's wife works for the company that hired Steele to produce the dossier. Read that again. Ohr's wife's company hired Steele to produce a dossier. The Ohr's relationship to Steele was NOT communicated to the FISA court.

    An independent unit within the FBI sought to corroborate the information in Steele's dossier. They could not do it.

    Comey later described it's contents as "salacious and unverified"

    McCabe testified before the Intelligence Committee that without the dossier....they wouldn't have even tried to get a FISA warrant.

    So they could only authorize surveillance by using the Steele dossier. Then they concealed the massive political and financial biases surrounding the production of that dossier. They cited corroborating evidence that was planted by none other than the dossier's heavily biased author.

    Epilogue: The whole Carter Page kerfuffle led to a counterintelligence investigation into George Papadopoulos by FBI lovebirds Peter Strozk and Lisa Page (no relation to Carter). Their affair was exposed along with thousands of text messages that clearly illustrate a heavy anti-trump bias, while they were actively investigating Trump associates.
  75. #1275
    The story as presented to the FISA court: British intelligence provided information prepared by one of its operatives to Senator John McCain, who gave it to the FBI. The information detailed the existence of meetings between high ranking Russian officials and Trump Campaign manager Paul Manafort, and Trump volunteer advisor Carter Page. The substance of those meetings was to arrange the hacking of DNC email, the subsequent public release of those emails, and associated cover ups. Russians also claimed to have compromising information that could be used to blackmail Trump. The information in this dossier is given credibility by way of corroborating reports in Yahoo news.

    The REAL story....
    Everything above plus
    *The British operative was hired by Trump's opposition
    *The British operative expressed a bias that was subsequently described by a DOJ official as "desperate"
    *That DOJ official's wife is the one who hired the British guy in the first place.
    *That DOJ official's assessment of the British guy's bias was purposefully omitted from the FISA application
    *That DOJ official did not disclose his wife's connection to the dossier to the FISA court.
    *Yahoo news' reports corroborated Steele's information because it was given to them by Steele. This information was omitted from the FISA application.
    *Independent attempts by the FBI to corroborate Steele's information were unsuccessful.
    *The FISA application, and subsequent renewals were signed by Comey, who described the dossier as "salacious and unverified"


    Also worthy of mention...if the dossier is to be believed, then that means that Manafort and Page can provide testimony supporting the allegations of Russian collusion. Both are under indictment and as of yet, have not invoked that "get out of jail free" card. How can that be if the dossier is accurate?

    This also absolutely DESTROYS any argument that Trump fired Comey because he was stupid enough to think it could stop the Russia investigation. It also strongly suggests that the Mueller probe is completely without merit, as it was based on "salacious and unverified" information. That to me, seems like an excellent reason to fire Mueller.

    Mueller and Comey didn't just find this stuff out today like we did. They knew all along.

    Comey knew this was bogus and signed the FISA applications anyway. That's either gross incompetence, or pervasive political bias. Either way, he can NOT be director of the FBI anymore.

    McCabe told Reince Preibus "this [Russia Investigation] is total bullshit". He knew all this stuff too. He knew the FISA application was improper. He signed it anyway. Again, it's either incompetence, or pervasive political bias interfering with his ability to be objective in his job. It's no coincidence that McCabe took terminal leave the same day the committee voted to release the memo.

    That just leaves Mueller. I'm finding it hard to understand why firing him would be such a bad idea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •