Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Putting All Poker Programs In One Folder

Default Putting All Poker Programs In One Folder

Anyone know if it's possible (and if so, how) to put all poker clients under one file in the start up menu, running XP Home?

It would make the start menu less cluttered and make things simpler than having them littered all over the place..

Thx
    poker

in

the

community

omg

rilla

whatup?
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    BAND

im blind!
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    try making a folder and dragging them inthere
    there's a new mod in Online Poker Rooms that knows way too much than any human should about this kind of crap. Post in there.
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyes
    try making a folder and dragging them inthere
    agree, kinda figured everyone did this

Default Re: Putting All Poker Programs In One Folder

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    Anyone know if it's possible (and if so, how) to put all poker clients under one file in the start up menu, running XP Home?

It would make the start menu less cluttered and make things simpler than having them littered all over the place..

Thx
    Badgers, I don't think he wants to run PS/FT/etc. simultaneously. It seems like he just wants a section on his Start Menu just for them (although I'm assuming he'd probably put other poker software in there as well). As Irisheyes already mentioned, dragging a folder there is the only way I know how to do this though.

Thunder, I'm not quite sure what doing this would accomplish? Do you want these under the Start Menu for easier access (b/c it would seem like there are better options than this)? Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_lord
    http://rocketdock.com/
    Lol, I was waiting to see what Thunder's response to my post was (if he wanted the folder for easier access), & then I was gonna direct him to ObjectDock (which looks like the same thing as RocketDock).
    Hi all,

Thx for the links and stuff, I will check them out.

Just like you have the accessories folder folder and content, I wanted the same for my poker stuff. Mainly because my start menu is over 2 columns and finding them all can be a real bitch. Or if i could group them together at the top, then that would be just as good.

And I don't know how to do the drag/folder thing, hence the question. I once stumbled across the start menu section via explorer and was able to delete obsolete stuff but not been able to repeat it since.
    you can drag things from the start menu to the desk top

to make a folder on the desktop, just right click, new -> folder
    I've just managed to drag things within the start bar so that they're all together. I hate desktop icons which is why I didn't do the bloody obvious.

Thx
    Thx Warpe.

Rocketdock is awesome!
    is there any way to run two rocketdocks at once? just be handy to have one for each monitor.