Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Post Here if you Are in One of the Million Hands

Default Post Here if you Are in One of the Million Hands

As the world’s largest online poker room, PokerStars has reached many impressive milestones. And when we do, we like to show our appreciation by giving you great cash bonuses! Between July 14-20, we’ll be doubling the pot for the winner of every 1,000,000th hand dealt in our real money cash games. In addition, all players dealt into the hand will receive 22 big blinds* at the limit being played. This amount will then be multiplied, according to your current VIP status!

Code:
    VIP Tier  	Milestone Hands Bonus
    SilverStar 	15% Bonus
    GoldStar 	30% Bonus
    PlatinumStar 	60% Bonus
    Supernova 	120% Bonus
    Supernova Elite 	200% Bonus
    Oya, gfy Stars.
    this sounds much better. A cash game bonus that will appeal to the fish instead of the regs.
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Random note for those who think this is awesome, but just the part about the getting 22 big blinds (not the pot doubled part) is worth 2.2 bb per 100k hands you play during the period, not including your bonus.

And that's 2.2 bb total, not 2.2 ptbb/100 or some crazy shit like that.
    i know i agree this bonus is crappy, however hopefully the fish will disagree.
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Anyone else find it ironical that they are giving 1.5x vpp on HU SnGs.... which is all fine and good to get extra vpp... but isn't his 2x week?... wtf is up w/ 1.5x!!!
    So you click their picture and then you get their money?
    Administrator: Congratulations to Player "o-hole-ne", winner of 2X Milestone Hand #18812000000! Player "o-hole-ne" receives an extra award of $2.61 for winning the hand, and all of the other players in the hand also received an award. The next 2X pot hand will be dealt soon. For more 2X info, see http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/2x/
    That solves the problem of the $2NL, 22 tabling that goes on during milestone eh?
    this bonus looks pretty shitty, but yeah i agree with others who said it should attract more fish.

i fucking havent played since wednesday since may comp has been in the shop. today im going to go down there and kick them in the nuts and take it back.
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
    2x bonus deals getting progressively more rubbish imo.
    True, funny, somewhat sad story I posted a while back when pokerstars was leading up to its 5 billionth hand (I think) a while back.. definitely over a year ago:

So I'm playing a bunch of 5/10 tables and on one of them, i'm starting to really pwn one of the regs. I'm up at least a few buyins, and one of the milestone hands comes up on our tables. I'm really not paying attention to that goofy shit but I acknowledge it, say a few things in chat, but I think the milestone hand is the NEXT HAND. so i fold preflop on the button (had 92o or something), and the guy gets like $6k or some shit and i get like $1k or $2k. So ridiculous.

open shoving pre with any 2 there was so sick +EV given the situation, even if he calls 100% of the time.

the end.
    shoulda open shoved
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    no, fold for meta reasons
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by kingnat
    Anyone else find it ironical that they are giving 1.5x vpp on HU SnGs.... which is all fine and good to get extra vpp... but isn't his 2x week?... wtf is up w/ 1.5x!!!
    This has something to do with people using this for +EV high stakes flipaments, causing pokerstars to lose money, rather than just making less than usual. With the 1.5x this doesn't work.

There's a thread on some other poker site about this.
    Basically you and a friend could flip your way to Supernova Elite in the week while actually not losing any money long term because of all the benefits of becoming a SNE.