Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

NFL Week 7

Default NFL Week 7

Ugh I have a bad feeling this week that Jeff Garcia is going to come back and own us. Tampa by 10.
    I surely hope so...
    Yeah, it's pretty clear that Detroit isn't very good. I don't even think they're the second best team in the division. Sorry man.

The only good games on the schedule are the two AFC South matchups, Houston vs. Tennessee and Jacksonville vs. Indianapolis. Houston is average but they're at home and Vince Young is questionable so this game is a toss-up. I'm real worried about Jacksonville. They look much better this year.

Upset pick of the week: Buffalo over Baltimore.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcatdog
    Yeah, it's pretty clear that Detroit isn't very good. I don't even think they're the second best team in the division. Sorry man.
    You don't have to apologize, I know that this is true. I'm not even sure we're the 3rd best team in our division now that Adrian Peterson is running over everyone. Our defense is just so horrible, it's like we don't have a secondary. We make every QB look like Joe Montana.
    Quote Originally Posted by seoul_child1
    I surely hope so...
    Same here. Here's hoping the pickup of Michael Bennett will put some life into the Buc's running game.
    I have no sig. Quit looking down here.
    Pats by 5 billion
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred
    Pats by 5 billion
    lol. I cannot believe the Pats are 8-0 ATS their last 8 games if you go back through preseason. And if you just started at regular season, they are 6-0. Oh...my...goodness.

Think of the parlay possibilities! Aww, dammit. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ensign_lee
    Pats by 5 billion
    lol. I cannot believe the Pats are 8-0 ATS their last 8 games if you go back through preseason.

And yet Baltimore is 0-6 ATS?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by seoul_child1
    Quote Originally Posted by ensign_lee
    Pats by 5 billion
    lol. I cannot believe the Pats are 8-0 ATS their last 8 games if you go back through preseason.

And yet Baltimore is 0-6 ATS?!?
    Not true. They pzwned the spread last week. I know, I took the best possible number against them and still lost.
    GO CHIEFS! GO TITANS!
    The Chiefs have me scratching my head, as I'm honestly not sure what to make of them. We're finding ways to win playing Herman Edwards-style football. It was actually fun watching the Chiefs play last week against the Bengals. Our defense looked pretty good in holding them to only 20pts, and our offense looked a LOT better (but I'm sure Cincinnati's defense had something to do with that). Larry Johnson finally got things going yardage-wise, but he's getting absolutely ripped by our local media because he's a me-first bitch and people are (and have long been) tired of it.

This weekend we have the Raiders in Oakland. I don't know much about them, so how good are they this year? Awesome defense but no offense, kind of like last year?

I think they have an above avg pass defense and mediocre run d.
    those of you up in the NFC north? detroit may not be great, but they are much improved offensively, yes?

and, how can you guys even think that anyone other than Chicago will end up in the cellar? no defense, at least not that i've seen, and no QB at all... = CELLAR. just stop kicking the ball to Hester, and he can only score when they throw it to him.

KC? they confuse me. i didnt think they would be good. i still dont. but, they arent as inept as they looked in the beginning, either.

however, i beg anyone to find a win for the Rams. i honestly cant see one on the schedule. maybe Atlanta. but, i still think they can boof that one, too. (not, nor will i ever be, a Rams fan. i just happen to live in STL)

GO COWBOYS!! are we going to rekindle the rivalry with GB of the mid 90's...in the sunset of Favre's career? i see a human interest story coming on...
    LHE is a game where your skill keeps you breakeven until you hit your rush of random BS.

Nothing beats flopping quads while dropping a duece!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper
    and, how can you guys even think that anyone other than Chicago will end up in the cellar? no defense, at least not that i've seen, and no QB at all... = CELLAR. just stop kicking the ball to Hester, and he can only score when they throw it to him.
    Yeah that. Bob, my rankings for the NFC North are GB > MIN > DET = CHI. Minnesota is really decent in most phases of the game and they have an easy schedule the rest of the way. I think they're going to go on a run.

As for the Raiders, believe it or not they statistically have one of the best running teams in the NFL with LaMont Jordan, Daunte and an improved OL but their defense regressed a lot.
    We're 4-2 wheeeeeee thanks for making a ton of dumb mistakes tampa!
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBobAA
    ...thanks for making a ton of dumb mistakes tampa!
    Yeah... like letting our defensive line coach go to Detroit for the head job. :P
    I have no sig. Quit looking down here.