Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumAll Other Poker/Live Poker

Live 1/2 PLO hand...

Default Live 1/2 PLO hand...

Hey guys,

Just recently played this hand down at foxwoods and I wanted to get your input on how I played the hand. Do you think there is good value in going all in on this? Share your thoughts with me. Read on villain 1 isn't great, he just sat down a few hands ago. Villain 2 has been gambling all night and is very drunk (he had been showing me his hole cards in a lot of hands, he wasn't playing very good hands).

HERO

HERO: $425
    MP+1: $225
    Villain 1: $123
    Villian 2: $525

SB posts $1
    BB posts $2
    Villain 2 straddles to $4
    Hero pot raises to $18
    MP folds
    MP+1 calls $18
    Villain 1 calls $18
    CO folds
    BTN folds
    SB folds
    BB folds
    Villain 2 calls

FLOP ($75)

Villain 2 checks
    HERO bets $75
    MP+1 folds
    Villain 1 raises to $105 (ALL-IN)
    Villain 2 raises all in
    Hero?

Not sure what I should have done here but I ended up calling all in. Is there any value in not calling here?
    Last edited by StackedYouSon; 07-17-2011 at 11:06 AM.
    super easy fistpump call.
    Playing big pots at small stakes.
    eleven clean outs to the stone cold nuts, w/ the possibility of having one of your opponent's flush draws dominated etc. this is a bit of a no-brainer tbh

edit: ten clean outs
    Last edited by Penneywize; 07-20-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    more than happy to make the call 3-way.
    There's a lot of value, I would snap call this. Since you called nh.
    im guessing Villian1 shows up with some kind of "overpair" and Villian2 has a set of tens; one of the two have gotta have a weaker FD I'd imagine. hard to tell if your straight outs are any good. something like 5547 would be kinda gross for villian1 to have with only 62BB to start. How deep is Villian2?

Happy getting it in against two people here, win or lose getting way the right price...aand maybe they're sharing all the boat outs betwixt the two.
    I believe given the hand ranges that you most likely have 35% in this scenario. Given that villain has been spewy, I could imagine him getting it in with a dry two pair (most likely top two). At either rate, the 9 flush draw outs + your extra king, not to mention that I would most likely count all the gut shots as live. Snap call and hit the spade on the turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penneywize View Post
    this is a bit of a no-brainer tbh
    Yup. I'm not folding this.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Yeah I would always call in this spot.
    It is hard to see a reason for you not to call this. Will be very interested to see how it ended up.
    Scottish Cowboy
    you might be up against TTT but still, get it in. If he has a hand like TTQJ. You are a 40/60 dog. Obv not having fold equity hurts some of your value here but 3 ways, I am calling all day.
    Call anyday

you have 9 Flush outs + 3 str8 outs + 1 K for the nut hand