Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

beat: my meat

Default beat: my meat

I'm traveling a lot now so I'm having trouble getting all the nutrition needed for lifting. I actually just bought a few cans of protein drink form GNC but I'm wondering what are other good traveling foods (ie easy to get, cheap, etc) that can be digested? I'm also eating a lot at restaurants so what are good ways to get a lot of protein without all the fatty sauces, etc?
    LOL OPERATIONS
    South Beach Diet : High Protein Cereal Bars.

Taste delicious at every flavor. The least healthy of which is "Chocolate."

It has 140 calories, 3.5g sat fat (much higher than the other flavors which have 2g), 150 mg sodium, 170 mg potassium, 3g fiber, 7g sugar, 3g sugar alcohol, 10g protein and some vitamins (A, C, Calcium, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, B12, Phosphorus and Zinc).

I have 1 a day for breakfast and love it but I'm sure you could just carry them around for quick protein.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    dont eat at restaurants!!! you will get fat!!

protien= canned tuna fish
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.
    MY protein cans give me 50g of protein rilla, yeah...my penis is bigger. But I will check those out.
    LOL OPERATIONS
    bodybuilding.com

protein/MRP bars, MRP shakes

that's what you're looking for. get filet mignon at restaurants. it's clean, super tasty, and ultra ballin.
    Protein bars are ok, but stop using the cans. Buy a shaker cup at GNC. Mix your own. They have tubs of protein thats better than the cans, less packaging materials and preservatives. Canned tuna, canned chicken and cottage cheese are great sources. If you can't eat tuna straight, get some salad dressing and add that. They are not high in bad fats, most are made with canola or safflower. Hard boiled eggs or the deli counter at grocerie stores have sliced chicken and turkey.
    ill 'lol' for the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carroters
    Ambition is fucking great, but you're trying to dig up gold with a rocket launcher and are going to blow the whole lot to shit unless you refine your tools
    ièm glad ièm not the only one who read that without the colon...lol colon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmxicle
    ièm glad ièm not the only one who read that without the colon...lol colon.
    lol colon
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Im gaining weight since being at school... I should probably start to think about this stuff before my metabolism slows down and I get fat.

Everyone jokes with me at school about having a eating disorder or something. I always have like 3 plates of food and eat it all.

oh and while we are talking about this stuff... I mostly gave up soda. Sometimes on a friday Ill have one with my dinner, but otherwise I dont drink it. Its just like a treat now. We have fountain drink dispensers at school so I make myself just drink water otherwise I know I would get carried away. How about you protien pumping weirdos? Do you guys still guzzle 2 litres of mountain dew with every meal?
    You-- yes, you-- you're a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred
    MY protein cans give me 50g of protein rilla, yeah...my penis is bigger. But I will check those out.
    Which is nice if you're trying to get all your protein right after you workout. But if you just want to keep a high protein diet, you can easily get all of your protein from these bars, milk (skim is no fat, 8g protein), nuts (Lots of good fat, couple grams of sat fat, can't remember protein. Good snack), meat... That's all I do.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    I like to buy those almond packs, I love nuts WINK
    LOL OPERATIONS
    this doesnt have much to do with meat, but if your having trouble finding time for your vegatables, try drinking low sodium v8 juice. or if you dont care about sodium, regular v8 juice. 70 calories, i think its something like 16 g of carbs, im not sure, but if gives you 3 full servings of vegetables. And theres no preservatives or shit in it like that.

I know its not meat, but everyone pretty much listed all the meat there is. And you need other essentials other than protein just for balance. Hopefully this post was helpfull