Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

I belive im one unlucky and happy person (not poker!)

Default I belive im one unlucky and happy person (not poker!)

I belive im one unlucky person. Im gonna post my bad luck shit in this thread- why dont you join me with your bad luck stories

NOT POKER
    In the last few days, almost half the time when Im gonna take a piss, my freaking phone rings! WTF lol.
    Negativity breeds negativity.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    Negativity breeds negativity.
    Yeah but some of my bad luck is hilarious bad luck. Im a happy person
    I didnt mean to sound like a jerk. I just meant if you think you have bad luck, you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripclubjunkie
    In the last few days, almost half the time when Im gonna take a piss, my freaking phone rings! WTF lol.
    This has actually happened to me 3 times since you posted this. One time it was my aunt and shes not easy to get off the phone so i was dying.
    Stop being a slave to the phone. Take a piss then decide if you feel like calling them back or not.
    <Staxalax> I want everyone to put my quote in their sigs
    Also most phones are wireless now, so being on the phone really shouldn't keep you from being able to piss. If you sit down (gay but whatever) the person on the line will never even know what you are doing.
    <Staxalax> I want everyone to put my quote in their sigs
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripclubjunkie
    This has actually happened to me 3 times since you posted this. One time it was my aunt and shes not easy to get off the phone so i was dying.
    The curse has been passed. Yay.
    Quote Originally Posted by pankfish
    Also most phones are wireless now, so being on the phone really shouldn't keep you from being able to piss. If you sit down (gay but whatever) the person on the line will never even know what you are doing.
    No way am i sitting while pissing.
    Misery loves company. If I am playing poker and need to piss I'll take my laptop and sit down nohomo no sandyvagina just easier.
    I have the most irritating thing happening to me constantly lately - I'm approaching a big intersection with a really long stoplight. I get stopped at a red at a comparatively tiny intersection with a quicker light, 1 block before the big one. As I sit there fidgeting and waiting for my light to go green, the light I am really worried about turns green up ahead. Then the one I am at turns green, just as the one ahead turns yellow - and I end up pulling to a stop at the next intersection at the worst possible moment, ensuring I have to wait through a whole cycle. I am the master of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dalecooper
    I have the most irritating thing happening to me constantly lately - I'm approaching a big intersection with a really long stoplight. I get stopped at a red at a comparatively tiny intersection with a quicker light, 1 block before the big one. As I sit there fidgeting and waiting for my light to go green, the light I am really worried about turns green up ahead. Then the one I am at turns green, just as the one ahead turns yellow - and I end up pulling to a stop at the next intersection at the worst possible moment, ensuring I have to wait through a whole cycle. I am the master of this.
    omfg 86ths street & Allisonville behind the mall does this to me every day on my way to work!@!!
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    Quote Originally Posted by bode
    omfg 86ths street & Allisonville behind the mall does this to me every day on my way to work!@!!
    Right on brother, I know just the one you mean. I used to live just north of there actually in the Amli at Castle Creek apts... that light got me all the time. Now it's the light at Meridian and 96th (when I'm getting off 465 and heading south) and the light at 86th and Ditch (when I'm heading west and then trying to turn south on Ditch). *shakes angry fist at traffic light gods*

Probably just bad light timing of course. But man it's annoying.
    i just came home from work and found my spice rack crashed down on my kitchen floor. broken glass, mixed with basil, thyme, olive oil, salt, pepper, protein shake powder. fuck me
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    xtr stand for exotic tranny retards
    yo
    I got my bag for school stolen from my jeep likely because someone thought it was a laptop bag. Lost my gig stick with weeks worth of projects on it. Had a pretty intense last couple of days dedicated to catching up. The least whatever skid did this could have done was chucked it back on the lawn when they realized after that anything in there was worthless to them. At least I only had one text book in there.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.