Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Home remedies for the Flu

Default Home remedies for the Flu

Hi,

Anyone know some home remedies for the flu? I drink between 3-4 liters of water/juice every day. I've been trying to sweat it out with extra blankets around me day and night. I've taking over the counter medicine and I've even tried a shot of wild turkey.

I've just gotten the flu for the 2nd time in 6 weeks and I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

PJfan10
    Hi. When I get flu, I tend to eat plenty of fresh fruit, drink lots of tea, and smoke bong after bong while watching films. I like getting the flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    I'm with ongbonga here, drugs are definitely the way forward. I think the key is to take enough drugs that you no longer care about the flu because you can't feel anything any more. This may not cure you, but by God you'll have a good time finding out if it will.

It may be expensive, you may damage vital organs, your parents may frown upon you. But similarly to the flu, if you really put yourself into this idea, you just won't give a fuck.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    As a child whenever I got sick the doctor told me to stay home drink coke and eat pretzel sticks. I still secretly believe that this is the cure for everything.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    Bahahahaha,

Thanks for all the great suggestion. I'm just going to continue drinking some more wild turkey. Sooner or later it will burn all the junk in my system and there is a lot of junk to burn.