1) To post a graph, the first thing you need to do is take a Screenshot of your HEM or PokerTracker graph. You can take screenshots using software that's already on your computer.
2) Now you will upload the image to a free hosting site. Go to Image Shack. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
- In Windows, press and hold down the "Alt" key and then press the "Print Screen" key. Now, open Microsoft Paint (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint). Press and hold down the "Ctrl" key and press the "V" key. This will Paste your screenshot into Paint. If you are familiar with Paint, you can crop and resize the screenshot (the graph should be around 800-900 pixels wide), then Save it to your desktop as a GIF or JPEG. GIF's work better than JPEG's for graphs, but either will work.
- On a Mac, hold down the COMMAND [Apple/Clover Leaf] and the SHIFT key and 4. If you press them all at the same time, you'll get a "crosshairs" so you can select just a section of the screen you want a screenshot for. The resulting file will be placed on your desktop.
3) Click the 'Browse' button to locate the graph on your computer.
4) On the Image Shack site, you can choose "Do not resize" (or your choice) from the dropdown menu.
5) Click the 'Upload Now' button.
After it's uploaded, you'll see a list under 'Links to share your image:'
Copy the code next to: Forum Code
Then go to FTR, write whatever you want to in the thread and paste the code. Thats all there is to it. Don't try to 'Attach' anything. Just copy and paste the code from ImageShack.