Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Question: Was the 15th and 16th century a time of prosperity, or a time of tyranny?

Default Question: Was the 15th and 16th century a time of prosperity, or a time of tyranny?

This was an essay question my 9th grader brought home.

Discuss

Hey guys... do my kid's homework for them.

K thx bai
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post

Hey guys... do my kid's homework for them.

K thx bai
    She's already turned in the assignment. But nice troll attempt.
    It depends.

Do I get an A grade?
    Dunno, wasn't there. I'll ask my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great granddad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bean Counter View Post
    It depends.

Do I get an A grade?
    I don't think so.

My daughter decided to go with tyranny, because that's what she believed the teacher wanted. She paraphrased his lessons in class as "it was a time of tyranny because there was a king and that's not fair". So that's what she wrote about, and she got an A.
    Sounds like a typical looney leftie teacher was marking the work. Everybody knows the answer is always somewhere in the middle for an essay - it depends on which you are and is relative to those that lived before you.
    *who you are
    Dunno whats going on here. Seem to be posting nonsense, but the posts don't always stick.
    I was basically trying to say it sounds like a typical looney leftie teacher marked the work. Everybody knows the answer to an essay it always somewhere in the middle - it depends on who you were and all relative to those before you.
    I undeleted your post.
    ongies gonna ong
    In American history class it was obviously a time of tyranny because the English crown still owned the colonies ldo.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Boris until we have all the facts through an inquiry, police investigation, and parliamentary commission...then we should explode him.
    also,
    I'd like to be called Lord Poopy His Most Gloriously Excellent.
    In the early 16th century in England it was a time of prosperity, since we had a charismatic king.
    ongies gonna ong