Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Twitter Party

Default Twitter Party

Post your stupid Twitter crap here.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
    I will do no such thing!
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    lol
    How can I be upset with the comparison?

Hitler was well-known for his stance Twitter.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
    If I can give you any advice when it comes to promoting yourself, don't bump old threads in dead forums.

You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Ahh... The nostalgia.
    lol, was wondering when the shill was coming.

gg wp.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Boris until we have all the facts through an inquiry, police investigation, and parliamentary commission...then we should explode him.
    also,
    I'd like to be called Lord Poopy His Most Gloriously Excellent.
    *dusts hands*
    MMM, looks like you were ahead of your time because Twitter is proper shit now.
    Half my timeline is made up of blue checkmark accounts that I don't follow, that nobody I follow retweeted or replied to. They are just getting boosted because they paid $8. Someone released a plugin on day1 that auto-blocks blue checks. Musk combats this by giving blue checks to people criticizing the new system so they get banned by the plugin. Absolute preschool level trolling. Like: here, have this, this is the mark of the dunce, but also: I am selling the mark of the dunce for $8 to anyone who's interested, please buy it I'm losing a billion a month!
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    You know me. Always a trendsetter.
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    MMM, looks like you were ahead of your time because Twitter is proper shit now.
    Half my timeline is made up of blue checkmark accounts that I don't follow, that nobody I follow retweeted or replied to. They are just getting boosted because they paid $8. Someone released a plugin on day1 that auto-blocks blue checks. Musk combats this by giving blue checks to people criticizing the new system so they get banned by the plugin. Absolute preschool level trolling. Like: here, have this, this is the mark of the dunce, but also: I am selling the mark of the dunce for $8 to anyone who's interested, please buy it I'm losing a billion a month!
    oh fuck. lol. How does anyone still take spectrum-performance rocketboy seriously anymore?
    You-- yes, you-- you're a cunt.
    Yeah well you can mock him now but long after we're all dead he'll be talked about as a pioneer. Future humans won't really give a fuck that he was a bit of a goofy twat, and he won't be remembered in 1000 years for Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong