Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

BB 89s makes flop flush

Default BB 89s makes flop flush

got no HH or stats cause wasnt on my laptop, but i remember well the hand cause i had then and now questions about the line i should take.

this was my second blind BB since i came to the table, folded all hands up to now, havent seen villains doing anything, both complete unknows and full stack both 25$ .

UTG open 3bb, UTG+1 calls 3bb, folded to me in BB. i have 89ss and call the 2bb more.

flop comes 3s 5s 6s.

so kinda of a dream flop.
    both villains being EP i cant find to many better flushes, but 3 are sure there: AKss,AQss,AJss

i am not sure what is best here, c/r ,c/3bet or donk /call.

i decided to donk 2/3 to get value from overpairs and/or flush draws and they both call.

turn comes and board is now 3s 5s 6s 3h

i think that this is a way behind/way ahead situation.

again, i am not sure what to do since they both called my flop donk . i get beat by 55,66 and higher flushes which 3 are for sure and some random Axss from UTG maybe?!; but i think there are some JJ+ with a spade or some Asx that will call if i bet.

my question for turn is CRAI ; b/f to all-in; b/shove ? if i bet, what would be a good sizing? pot is around 10 and i we all have left in stack the same amount, about 20-21$
    All posts are just my own opinion about a hand or a general situation... not advices on how you should play...
    def not a wa/wb situation

?wut
    vs better flushes or FH i have only one out , 7s; vs overpairs and flush draws i am ~80% favourite, that's why i said that. maybe i am wrong.
    anyway, what 's your line here on flop and turn?
    All posts are just my own opinion about a hand or a general situation... not advices on how you should play...
    your flop lead is fine, now just keep betting. There's way more combos of overpairs with a spade & A/K FDs than there are boats. vs unknowns I wouldn't get fancy on the turn and hope that one of them bets -- safer to assume they're passive and not going to bet with much that you're beating so just bet.
    Like you said, dream flop, almost pot sizes bets, you don't like spades .
    bet $6.5, call off any shove, and stick the rest in on any non-spade river.
    my turn lead was around 7$, dont rem exactly, UTG folded and UTG+1 instant shoved. i do consider a fold, but i thought 55/66, AKss,AQss,AJss owns me but AsK,AKs are enough for me to call.

is the range for him shoving ok?
    should i consider folding if action after my turn lead goes
    1) call-shove
    2)shove-call
    3)raise-shove

or something like that w/ both players still in the pot?