Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Mastering No Limit Hold'Em

Default Mastering No Limit Hold'Em

I am currently looking to purchase some NLH-books. I was surprised of the fact that it was very hard finding books covering NL. Most books seems biased towards limit, and books like SS1 and SS2 are not exclusively written about no limit. I have heard very good things about Pot Limit and No Limit by Ciaffone. I have also heard nice things about Harringtons tournaments book, but since I focus mainly on cashgames I think they have to wait.

A fairly new books is Mastering No Limit Hold'Em, written by authors Russell Fox and Scott T. Harker, complete unknowns for me... Wich of course doesn't mean the book has to be bad in any sense at all. I would be very glad if someone who have read this book could give a review. There are tons of bad poker books out there and Im not eager to get another one of those...
    Bump.
    Harrington 1 is about early in tournaments, it can be applied to cash gameswith a bit of thought. lso Theory of poker is a great book, its not specificlly cash game, or even specific to holdem, its still a must read though.
    Championship NL and PL Hold'em - Cloutier and McEvoy
    TheXianti: (Triptanes) why are you not a thinking person?