fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65, 2 players) J 7 4
    BB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

Turn: ($1.05, 2 players) 3
    BB bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75

River: ($2.55, 2 players) A
    BB checks, Hero bets $1.82, fold

Hero wins $2.43

I am aware of that I'm playing the calling station here, so please don't look at that

It seems to me with his stats that he can hold anything, and therefore I put him on a weak J. Is it allright for me after my PF raise to represent the A on the river, and is the bluff betsize to high?

I know, I'm still not on Auto Top up
    The Time To Act Is Now...
    You should really get that auto top-up sorted.

Umm, I can't help but notice how loose/passive he is. I'm probably just not gonna bluff this guy, like, at all.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_1878 View Post
    You should really get that auto top-up sorted.

Umm, I can't help but notice how loose/passive he is. I'm probably just not gonna bluff this guy, like, at all.
    That's probably why I did not dare to raise him on a draw, as he would probably just call.

I'm confused about that auto top-up. If I raise him on the flop with that flush draw, I guess it would be more likely that he would fold a weak J, if I have more money behind when using auto top-up, right? Or does his stats say that he would go all the way as long as no overcard is coming?
    idk why we're betting river with showdown value. He either has hearts and folds, or J+ and calls. Just check back river.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    idk why we're betting river with showdown value. He either has hearts and folds, or J+ and calls. Just check back river.
    Maybe it's me being illogical again, but I did not put him on hearts, as I was having a flush draw Therefore I put him on a J, and came to the conclusion, that the only way to win it would be to bluff that A with a big bet.
    You know you have a pair right?

I would be VERY suspicious of villain checking on a perfect bluff card and would NOT bluff here. If he's NOT betting then I assume he has SD value as well, and you're gonna get c/c by like Jx, QQ, KK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
    Quote Originally Posted by griffey24 View Post
    You know you have a pair right?

I would be VERY suspicious of villain checking on a perfect bluff card and would NOT bluff here. If he's NOT betting then I assume he has SD value as well, and you're gonna get c/c by like Jx, QQ, KK.
    I start wondering how I got away with it LOL
    Your bluff was amazing. If I was on your place I will never bet 3xBB preflop, and I will never bet on the river, because I will think that he has two pairs or something and will probably make a call. However, you took the opportunity to bluff him, when he go check on the river, and you made it brilliant, well done.
    Another problem of course is that a lot of his hearts just binked the river you're trying to rep.

This guy is 47/2. I don't think trying to bluff people with these kind of stats is a wise move. You're gonna win the pot a reasonable amount of the time just by checking. Trying to push him off a hand he probably doesn't fold is just giving up the money you win when you check and take it down with your pair.
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Another problem of course is that a lot of his hearts just binked the river you're trying to rep.

This guy is 47/2. I don't think trying to bluff people with these kind of stats is a wise move. You're gonna win the pot a reasonable amount of the time just by checking. Trying to push him off a hand he probably doesn't fold is just giving up the money you win when you check and take it down with your pair.
    Now I get all curious about what he had LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerKing View Post
    Now I get all curious about what he had LOL
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and punt at hearts.
    ongies gonna ong
    Some people know just enough to get themselves in trouble. For example, your opponent has figured out how to slam his head into the mouse at just the right angle to hit the call button at will.

You don't need to force it by getting in his way when he hits the bet button by accident 0.5 percent of the time. If he thought it would be cool to bet two streets with a flush draw because he saw someone do it on TV, then you check behind and take his stupid money. If he has a big pair and is scared because an ace comes, then you check behind because he's too stupid to fold even if he actually thinks you have an ace. He wants to see it.

A ten is like a jack, but more numbery.

While this idiot isn't looking, you slide the end of a sledgehammer over in place of his mouse. Let him bang his head on that call button until he's bled dry. He probably gets his check this weekend anyway so he can reload.