* Omaha
    * 7-card stud
    * 5-card stud
    * Triple Draw
    * Crazy Pineapple
    * Draw
    * Razz

please advice....
    Best in what aspect ? Easier to learn, has more players, will evolve you as a poker player ?
    Out of those games I think 5 card stud and razz are the easiest to learn, omaha is the most popular. As a newbe I would stay away from Crazy Pineapple, it is a fun game but it has a few quirks that make it harder to learn and does not really improve you as a poker player.
    Triple draw is a great game but it has huge swings

Quote Originally Posted by pokertallent View Post
    which one is best for me as a newbies.

* Omaha
    * 7-card stud
    * 5-card stud
    * Triple Draw
    * Crazy Pineapple
    * Draw
    * Razz

please advice....
    Well most popular one is omaha. So as you are newbie and will be loooking for fun as well , so I wouls suggest you to go with omaha and 5-card draw.

have a great time . Best of luck !!!
    Dag Arbisa
    Poker Pubs - Partners in Profits
    Hi,
    5-card stud is good for you as you are newbie.
    sig deleted by jyms. Doubt you'll come back.
    I guess 7 card stud i am newbie and i am on it,

Default Best Game For A New Player

The best game for a new player is Loose Cannon Panorama Hold'em because you get to see the other player's cards and the cards on the board every hand and that way you will know if you made a mistake and you will learn how to play much faster than any other poker game.

Default avocat

Salut à chacun des participants de cette communauté ,

Pour débuter , offrez-moi l'occasion de vous montrer mon appréciation pour chacune des superbes informations que j'ai retrouvées sur cet cool site internet .

Je ne suis pas convaincue d'être au meilleur endroit mais je n'en ai pas vu de meilleure .

Je viens de Weyburn, canada . J'ai vingt-cinq années et j'ai deux super enfants qui sont tous âgés entre six ou 10 années (1 est adopté). J'adore beaucoup les animaux de compagnie et je fais de mon mieux de leur présenter les fournitures qui leur rendent l'existance plus confortable.

Merci dès aujourd'hui pour toutes les palpitantes discussions qui suivront et je vous remercie surtout de votre compréhension pour mon français moins que parfait: ma langue de naissance est l'arabe et je tempte d'éviter les erreurs mais c'est très complexe !

Au plaisir!

Carry