Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

The Big Little Tournament at Full Tilt Poker - Get your buy-in FREE!

Default The Big Little Tournament at Full Tilt Poker - Get your buy-in FREE!

Win your slice of $50,000 guaranteed with Full Tilt Poker's Big Little Tournament!

Featuring a buy-in of $2 + $0.20, the Big Little Tournament is your chance to turn a small buy-in into a massive payday. Buy in directly to the Big Little Tournament or satellite your way in for as little as $0.20 + $0.02 or 3 Full Tilt Points.

Tournament Details

Name: The Big Little Tournament
    Date: Sunday, May 26th
    Time: 11:00 ET (15:00 GMT)
    Buy-in: $2.20
    Prize Pool: $50,000 guaranteed

Qualify for FREE through FTR!

If you're looking for a freebie, FTR is giving you the chance to get your $2.20 buy-in on the house. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Visit Full Tilt Poker using this link: http://www.flopturnriver.com/Referra...ilt-10free.php
    2. Download the software & create a new account.
    3. Within 6 hours of creating your account, you will be given $10 free, including a $2.20 MTT ticket, which you can use to play in the Big Little tournament.

This is a great combination and one of the best uses for your $2.20 MTT ticket!

(Full Details on the $10 no deposit bonus)

Signup at Full Tilt Poker

Don't yet have an account at Full Tilt? Click here to sign up and receive $10 free plus a 100% up to $600 deposit bonus.
    I get mine free already because when BF hit I had 5 tickets already in the cashier. They used to run this every week, now it's once a month. Long days for sure.