Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 149 of 420 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,175 of 31490
    i got a piece of metal jammed through my left nostril today.

supernatural is a p cool show

talked to some chick at claire's about her tattoos - ended up that she went to HS with boyfran. she showed me an awesome pack of nose studs that were on clearance - then another percent off - so I got 3 surgical steel nose studs for a dolla.

titties.
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
    oh i forgot to tell y'all, i was surrounded by a lot of annoying little kids in greece who were obsessed with my electronics and hair, and one of them saw your signature wufwugy, and let me tell you, i didn't hear the fucking end of it. i hated you so much. just so, so much. (to clarify, i didn't heard the end of it from the kid, who was being a gleeful little shit about it. thankfully not enough of a shit to tell any adult.)
    Last edited by aubreymcfate; 09-03-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Free your mind and your ass will follow.
    in less than a fortnight i shall be dipping my tiny toes into the salty sea of the Atlantic beaches

SO FUCKING EXCITED AWLEKFJAWLEKFJAWLKEFJALWKEFJAWLKEFJALWEFJWE THE BEACH IS CALLING ME AND I AM ANSWERING.

also - bought a pair of shoes size 3 in girls for 5 bucks in order to make some fairy shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    I've never seen these before, this guy's video are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    ya i thought i'd seen all of them but then i just discovered a few more, including independence day which made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreymcfate View Post
    oh i forgot to tell y'all, i was surrounded by a lot of annoying little kids in greece who were obsessed with my electronics and hair, and one of them saw your signature wufwugy, and let me tell you, i didn't hear the fucking end of it. i hated you so much. just so, so much.
    I started using a nicotine vaporizer (e-cig) this weekend. I had 4 packs of cigarettes left in a carton on Friday. I have over 2 packs left. Normally, I smoke just over a pack a day.

There's not much data on the long-term effects of this stuff, as the juice is completely unregulated as of yet. There's a conspicuous lack of ingredients list on the bottles. It's basically just nicotine and water with flavoring.

My older brother has been using these for months after smoking over 2 packs a day for years. He was told by his doctor that he has emphysema about 2 years ago. While he was in the hospital recently with a staph infection, he asked about his emphysema, and the doctor was like, "You don't have emphysema." Also, he was allowed to use his vaporizer in the hospital.

My neighbors switched from cigarettes to vaporizers about a month ago and said that food tastes MUCH better than before.

My point is that I was swayed by anecdotal evidence, but I'm liking it so far. I'm not really trying to 'quit smoking' as such. I've just switched to steam instead of smoke.

Is anybody else using these?
    is tobacco known to be bad for you, or is it just the smoke and the additives?
    oh i forgot to tell y'all, i was surrounded by a lot of annoying little kids in greece who were obsessed with my electronics and hair, and one of them saw your signature wufwugy, and let me tell you, i didn't hear the fucking end of it. i hated you so much. just so, so much. (to clarify, i didn't heard the end of it from the kid, who was being a gleeful little shit about it. thankfully not enough of a shit to tell any adult.)
    All you has to do was scream "THIS IS SPARTA" and kick the little shit into a bottomless pit
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    I'm pretty sure that nicotine isn't that bad for you (at normal levels), although it's a drug so I'm sure there are some side-effects. Plus, it's highly addictive, so that's a negative. But all of the standard health risks from smoking are due to the fact that you're bringing smoke into your lungs, not from the nicotine itself.

I have a lot of friends that have switched and they seem to like it, although I think a big part is the convenience of using their e-cig in bars and such.
    Just saw a youtube vid about fake cigaretres being banned somewhere, but i cant find it atm and

Edit: here http://youtu.be/j7oFo4NLSzc

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    Something I should add about the Syria thing: Obama is intent on attacking Assad and it will happen. The hints are in the nuance of the speech. From memory, he said, "Congress' decision is not time intensive. It could be a day or a month, the principle still stands." Basically, this is Obama saying "we're gonna do this when we get the votes." This is all part of a process to get NATO countries back on board and keep the Democrats from taking whatever negative perceptions there are. Right now so many people are so anti-military that they will vote against Hillary in 2016 just because Obama used the military.

Overall, this is probably good. Outside of the humanitarian view, Assad is supported by a Tea Party sized minority in his own country, and all the major players in the Arab region want him out. His strength comes from Russians and Persians, who only make the Arab region less stable. Some would say that the US is also asserting its agenda the same way Russia and Iran are, but that isn't true. The US backs the stable establishment of the region, Russia and Iran are the interlopers who are butting in and increase disruption. This distinction is important for several reasons including that if US were to leave the region, all hell would break loose, but if Russia and Iran were to leave, things would get much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGizmo View Post
    I'm pretty sure that nicotine isn't that bad for you (at normal levels), although it's a drug so I'm sure there are some side-effects. Plus, it's highly addictive, so that's a negative. But all of the standard health risks from smoking are due to the fact that you're bringing smoke into your lungs, not from the nicotine itself.

I have a lot of friends that have switched and they seem to like it, although I think a big part is the convenience of using their e-cig in bars and such.
    Coffee. Lots of health things they say
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer View Post
    All you has to do was scream "THIS IS SPARTA" and kick the little shit into a bottomless pit
    She was in the Dodecanese, not Peloponnesia. God, why don't people know their geography?
    why the fuck is talking on the phone so god damn difficult. whoever invented this infernal machine needs to diagf. i'm talking to you bell. god damn health insurance changes bhsdg;hkgasdhkl;gdashkl;dagshkl;ghk;hdksaghl;gas
    this is 20fucking13 why can i not do everything over email instead of the god damn phone.gdsa.hjkdaghjklgdhjkla;gdajsk;jl'dsg
    Type into a text to voice thingy
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    is tobacco known to be bad for you, or is it just the smoke and the additives?
    It's not just the smoke. I know chew is bad for you, it can give you cancer or other mouth related issues. Not sure if that's due to the additives though.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    She was in the Dodecanese, not Peloponnesia. God, why don't people know their geography?
    Puhhhhreach it, yo

Although tbf his suggestion was pretty great. I had an active volcanic crater to kick him in and everything. PLUS we were at the peak of the island. Maximum momentum. Coulda shoulda woulda.

it's all french polynesia anyway
    Puhhhhreach it, yo

Although tbf his suggestion was pretty great. I had an active volcanic crater to kick him in and everything. PLUS we were at the peak of the island. Maximum momentum. Coulda shoulda woulda.

shoulda done it. prolly woulda got away with it as well. fortune favors the bold. audacity audacity always audacity etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    I started using a nicotine vaporizer (e-cig) this weekend. I had 4 packs of cigarettes left in a carton on Friday. I have over 2 packs left. Normally, I smoke just over a pack a day.

There's not much data on the long-term effects of this stuff, as the juice is completely unregulated as of yet. There's a conspicuous lack of ingredients list on the bottles. It's basically just nicotine and water with flavoring.

My older brother has been using these for months after smoking over 2 packs a day for years. He was told by his doctor that he has emphysema about 2 years ago. While he was in the hospital recently with a staph infection, he asked about his emphysema, and the doctor was like, "You don't have emphysema." Also, he was allowed to use his vaporizer in the hospital.

My neighbors switched from cigarettes to vaporizers about a month ago and said that food tastes MUCH better than before.

My point is that I was swayed by anecdotal evidence, but I'm liking it so far. I'm not really trying to 'quit smoking' as such. I've just switched to steam instead of smoke.

I definitely worry about these things being more or less unregulated-- however, I know several people who switched to them after smoking for a decade +. Some went back, but most stick to the e-cig and report better taste/smell/breathing/overall health, or have quit all together and say the smell of smoke grosses them out now.

On a partially related note... I would buy really nice rolling tobacco when I was out in CA to roll spliffs with, because I'm not a super pot head, so buying a piece or smoking straight weed wasn't for me. I've also in a pinch bummed a smoke or a bit of drum to roll spliffs, and that stuff is god damn awful. I can understand people who smoke good tobacco, the stuff is pleasurable, but as a person who smoked mass produced tobacco for years himself, I just can't understand why the average person smokes the crap they smoke. Good Amsterdam Shag is like velvet on your tongue, while the packs you get from the gas station are like stale cardboard shredded with coarse grit sand paper.
    I think I'm a Justin timberlake fan. I just heard him sing some cry me a river / say my name thing and I really liked it. What does it all mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    I think I'm a Justin timberlake fan. I just heard him sing some cry me a river / say my name thing and I really liked it. What does it all mean?
    Justin is awesome. Everybody loves Justin.
    Lol @ his twitter
    mum made her once every year potato salad. omggggggggg
    Cry me a river is awesome, even better if you listen to it while watching the clip.
    Don't be so quick to ...

Walk away

Dance with me

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    I found this excellent site with info about nicotine vaporizers.

CASAA - Learn About Electronic Cigarettes

Seems like all the primary ingredients have pharmaceutical uses. The wildcard remains the flavoring ingredients.
    what goes around comes around is a good song, as far as top 40 sounding stuff goes. that intro riff is so damn sexy.

confirmed everyone love justin. even ville18 and kingnats

literally everyone loves justin. now if only these sleeping pills would kick in.
    justin is a+

the music video for mirrors is also a+

braces are being tightened today - then going to go look at a house.

i've used an ecig for over 2 years now and love it. The point was to quit smoking cigs originally, but i enjoy the process (and the nicotine!) I've smoke MAYBE 20 cigs over that time period and they taste like complete shit now. If you bought one of those cheap peices of shit at a gas station, do yourself a favor and get yourself a nicer ecig. There is a great thread on 2p2 in OOT. Go read the last 2-300 posts in that thread. You can get set up very nice for between $50-100 and i can guarantee its better than what you're using now. I dont visit FTR a ton anymore, but PM me if you have any questions or better yet just ask in the 2p2 thread.
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/34...l#post40003284

read the last 2-3 pages (100ppp view). And buy whatever hardware from Fasttech. They have unbelievable prices and ship worldwide for free.
    My older brother set me up with 2 Pro Tanks, and a 3rd tank that is a top burner (with plenty of extra heating coils). I have 2 nice batteries (not the biggest size, but pretty big) and a charger.

He also gave me 4 juice flavors that I kind of liked from his collection of ~20 flavors that he liked only until he found something better.

He's basically got a ton of this stuff and gave me his older or less liked stuff. He said it's worth something on the order of $150 for the vaporizers and juice.

I just wanted to try it and he's so gung-ho about these things that he was happy to set me up. I figure I'll buy my own stuff soon enough and give him these things back, seeing as to how much I'm enjoying it.
    Is it satisfying in the same way as a cigarette?
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    Is it satisfying in the same way as a cigarette?
    Yes, shockingly so. I am not really trying to quit smoking, so much as try a new toy.

It interacts with my face in exactly the same way. I put it in my mouth, drag it like a cigarette (not weed), and inhale. It feels the same on the back of my throat, and in my lungs. I can even still blow "smoke" rings when I exhale.

I was commenting about this to my brother yesterday. I'm amazed at how quick and stress-free the transition has been. I've quit smoking (and started again) probably 5 or 6 times since I was 18, and each of those times was a serious struggle of willpower. Now, I have a pack of cigarettes right in front of me that I don't care about. I only smoked 3 yesterday, and I'm not trying to quit.

There are other cool aspects that would not have swayed me to try it:
    There is no predetermined amount. I mean, 1 cigarette is a certain amount of nicotine, time spent, etc. With the vaporizer, I can puff it any number of times over whatever length of time I want.
    There is no ash/butt/mess that accumulates over time.
    There is no fire.
    Non-smokers don't scrunch their faces up in actual (not feigned) discomfort at the 2nd hand "smoke".
    You can use them in many places in which smoking is prohibited.

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    RIP world
    China and russia blocked it in the UN they wanted to take a stand too. Punishment for the use of chemical weapons. Don't fuck with the geneva convention.
    THE US DOES ON A DAILY BASIS
    This is good
    It's better than the president just being like "bombs away bitches!" Hopefully we actually get a true coalition this time.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but is there any chance of this being WWIII? Is WWIII even possible, or is it far more likely that super powers will just fight a bunch of proxy wars and cold wars?
    I'm gonna be following those homemade videos that pop up nowadays in the age of smartphones and internet + social media proliferation. I'm curious how this is going to play out.

WWIII? No way, this is small time, a world war would involve the world powers and be a massive power struggle. This is punishing a regime that misbehaved.
    Last edited by jackvance; 09-04-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post

I know this is probably a dumb question, but is there any chance of this being WWIII? Is WWIII even possible, or is it far more likely that super powers will just fight a bunch of proxy wars and cold wars?
    The Gulf War in 1990-91 showed the US and the world that the US can attack important proxies without the Soviet Union counterattacking. That was before the Soviet Union fully collapsed too.

This is one of the many (many) reasons that the US spends so much on the military. No other nation, or combination of nations, can do anything to the US, thus they don't even try. Furthermore, military advancement allows for greater accuracy and fewer casualties in surgical strikes like what will happen now in Syria

I land on the side that most of what the US does militarily is good. The 03 Iraq War was not, but that was more of an anomaly created by an administration run by the fundamentalists of the country. Just about everything else is Truman Doctrine related. Even Vietnam was the Truman containment strategy of the Soviet Union. As bad as that and other wars have been, the overall picture and benefit of them is probably huge. As for Syria specifically, I can count for days the number of reasons why this is good.
    To add, the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction because of nuclear weaponry makes any sort of real world war very unlikely. I don't know what others think about this, but I attribute a lot of the relative world peace since the cold war to the existence of nuclear weapons. The fact that even smaller powers in the world have access to such weapons makes the world's diplomacy very tricky but keeps bigger bullies in check.

Doing an actual invasion in the way the germans did in WW2 is pretty impossible to happen in the current climate, concerning world powers like the US, countries belonging to the european union or the UN and such. The biggest threat is terrorist hits where you can't point to a country as a whole as the culprit.
    Jack, take a look at the start of both world wars. Neither the Kingdom of Serbia nor Ethiopia were world powers, yet they marked some of the very first fighting, and a domino effect of allegiances and international interests led to the major conflicts.

Wuf, I think you make some good points, but we have a very war weary public. The allies could have crushed Germany at many points before 1939, when the flagrantly and repeatedly broke post war treaties and regulations imposed on them. Also, Germany was far more technologically advanced than Russia and not insignificantly more advanced than the rest of the allies. Also, during the first Gulf War, the Soviet Union had fallen for all intents and purposes. Russia's national identity was in shambles and they were in no place to put up a fight and their anti-west doctrine was erroding. Now both China and Russia have strong national identities and the former has been ramping up the anti-west rhetoric for several years now.

China, Russia, Iran, and N.K. would not be something the west could brush off with an intense but short airstrike campaign.
    Wuf, I think you make some good points, but we have a very war weary public. The allies could have crushed Germany at many points before 1939, when the flagrantly and repeatedly broke post war treaties and regulations imposed on them.
    I don't remember the dates, but Britain and France were afraid of Germany for a while before the war broke out. The Nazis were flat out lying about their military spending, and Britain and France were so fatigued from their imperialist pasts and WWI devastation that they were drawing back military spending. US was nowhere to be found. We were super isolationist until near the end of WW2, when there was a significant shift in US foreign policy.

Also, Germany was far more technologically advanced than Russia and not insignificantly more advanced than the rest of the allies. Also, during the first Gulf War, the Soviet Union had fallen for all intents and purposes. Russia's national identity was in shambles and they were in no place to put up a fight and their anti-west doctrine was erroding.
    I'd argue that Russia is in an even weaker position relative to the US now than they were then. Regardless, the Iraq War of 03 reestablished that the US military can do whatever they want on soil that isn't owned by a nuclear state without one of those states countering.

Now both China and Russia have strong national identities and the former has been ramping up the anti-west rhetoric for several years now.

China, Russia, Iran, and N.K. would not be something the west could brush off with an intense but short airstrike campaign.
    It all depends. US probably couldn't successfully occupy Iran alone. That would be like 5x harder than Iraq was, and we saw how that went. China isn't particularly anti-US in this area. Their actions have been more about hedging and trying to land on the side that is going to win, and their economic ties with the West far surpass everything else. It's the root of globalization, after all. Russia has its own set of issues, but they are gradually becoming friendlier with the West. The last thing they're interested in is another Cold War. They lost that, their entire system collapsed, and they know it. NK is an example of what we DON'T want to happen. It isn't exactly the nukes but the mortars aimed at Seoul that allow the NK government relative autonomy

I'm not saying that US can beat up every other nation however they like. It's not like we could invade and occupy Russia. Fucking nobody could do that. If North America didn't exist and the Nazis conquered the world, Russians still would have eventually crushed the Nazis sometime after the war and everything would have broken into regions again. Empires don't work, kinda never have. Federations are what work. Regardless, it won't ever come to that, so it's not in the equation.

What it comes down to is US says "hey Russia, we're invading Iran, what do you wanna do about it?" and Russia says "please don't." Because they sure as fuck won't attack the US because they know they would lose in every way possible. Granted, we would all lose since they still have the nuclear option. That said, in any form of conventional warfare, US would defeat the entire world combined. That's not to say that US wouldn't also be devastated, but if you put the US Navy against every navy on the planet at the same time, the US one wins hands down. Honestly, I think it's good. A huge reason why we don't have massive wars anymore is because US is dominant. In the gaps of power, empires rise. It was partly due to Britain and France giving up their imperialistic ways that German thought "now is the time for the German empire we've always wanted!"
    Solid post.

As I implied in my initial post on the subject, I don't really think it will happen, I just wanted to explore the idea because I am not familiar enough with the situation to say it's an absolute no. Then JV, and yourself to a much lesser extent, made what I thought was a weak dismissal of the idea, which warranted the defense of the possibility.
    mergh. house was a bust. on to the next one.

war and stuff makes me sad. i want everyone to be happy and healthy and get the fuck along. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST BE FRANDS AND LIVE IN HARMONY AND SHIT AND WHEN YOU HAVE A DISAGREEMENT YOU TALK IT OUT LIKE MATURE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BLOWING OFF PEOPLES HEADS AND SHIT.

i'm going to be doing a photoshoot in october. i'mma be a demented/broken doll. so now i'm going to be working on two costumes - one for the photoshoot and one for halloween. marp.
    Jack, take a look at the start of both world wars. Neither the Kingdom of Serbia nor Ethiopia were world powers, yet they marked some of the very first fighting, and a domino effect of allegiances and international interests led to the major conflicts.
    There was a big ideological difference going on back then which is not there now. And as I said, that was the before nuclear time period.
    In fact, and you won't find this on wikipedia history but that's what being taught in europe (for me in high school), that the US basically dropped the bomb on japan because they needed conquer them fast, otherwise the russians could have slowly gained control there because they are geographically closer. This ever-present threat is really powerful in keeping everyone in line. It's not an opinion I hear confirmed a lot but it has such a pacifying effect on the world and diplomacy now. Just think about it strategically.

Sorry if it's a bit incoherent, drunk here. Fucking hot girls is awesome btw.
    this gif is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jackvance View Post
    There was a big ideological difference going on back then which is not there now. And as I said, that was the before nuclear time period.
    In fact, and you won't find this on wikipedia history but that's what being taught in europe (for me in high school), that the US basically dropped the bomb on japan because they needed conquer them fast, otherwise the russians could have slowly gained control there because they are geographically closer. This ever-present threat is really powerful in keeping everyone in line. It's not an opinion I hear confirmed a lot but it has such a pacifying effect on the world and diplomacy now. Just think about it strategically.

Sorry if it's a bit incoherent, drunk here. Fucking hot girls is awesome btw.
    It probably doesn't get play in high school in US, but I've heard it in some college courses: the Cold War started before WW2 ended and US had that in its calculus in its decision to nuke Japan. We will never know the exact truth because it was a reasonable course of action due to the total war that was already taking place and predicted casualties of an invasion

My guess is that there was no nuclear stigma since nobody other than those privy to classified information knew anything about them, so the administration thought "we've been carpet bombing the hell out of every village they have for years, so let's use the bigger bomb now that we have it." The devastation of WW2 was so immense before the bomb was dropped that the administration may have thought it was par for the course, and only after the world responded to its massiveness did the nuclear reality become a perspective.

Just a guess, probably partially correct, but not completely. These things are almost always a wide mix of things
    It was partly due to Britain and France giving up their imperialistic ways that German thought "now is the time for the German empire we've always wanted!"
    facepalm.gif
    Normski
    Just a guess, probably partially correct, but not completely. These things are almost always a wide mix of things
    Yes it is so complex that there are many interpretations that are not lies, just a way of looking at things. But they dropped the bomb at a time that it wasn't necessary, the allies had already won and the axis lost. This just sped up the process. Nuke and "ok GG you win". But just imagine the germans had developed the nuclear bomb first (they were working on it too) and dropped it on the UK. It would have also been an immediate "GG you win hitler" situation where the allies surrender and the US keeps aside.

But at this point in time it's not even nuclear bombs alone. Chemical and biological weapons are easily at a point that they can completely wipe us out in the most gruesome ways imaginable. That's why we need a Geneva convention just to say "Alright guys we can still fight a little because that's what we do but let's not use any weapons that are too powerful ok?"

I like to think about the situation in a very game theory way. Say you are playing risk with 8 players but everyone has access to an unstoppable offense. However you can't stop others from destroying you either should you use such an offense. Now go do diplomacy..
    All you need is one madman child sitting behind a big red button to end the world as we know it

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    Sad truth indeed, but I don't think we're in much danger of that happening. At least not on the scale of nations. The biggest threat is rogue nuclear/chemical/biological weapons being passed around and being used by individual (terrorist) groups. That's why nations like iran and north korea are monitored so much.
    Yes, shockingly so. I am not really trying to quit smoking, so much as try a new toy.

It interacts with my face in exactly the same way. I put it in my mouth, drag it like a cigarette (not weed), and inhale. It feels the same on the back of my throat, and in my lungs. I can even still blow "smoke" rings when I exhale.

I was commenting about this to my brother yesterday. I'm amazed at how quick and stress-free the transition has been. I've quit smoking (and started again) probably 5 or 6 times since I was 18, and each of those times was a serious struggle of willpower. Now, I have a pack of cigarettes right in front of me that I don't care about. I only smoked 3 yesterday, and I'm not trying to quit.

There are other cool aspects that would not have swayed me to try it:
    There is no predetermined amount. I mean, 1 cigarette is a certain amount of nicotine, time spent, etc. With the vaporizer, I can puff it any number of times over whatever length of time I want.
    There is no ash/butt/mess that accumulates over time.
    There is no fire.
    Non-smokers don't scrunch their faces up in actual (not feigned) discomfort at the 2nd hand "smoke".
    You can use them in many places in which smoking is prohibited.
    it sounds like you're set up well. you'll find after a week or 2 that you have 0 desire for a cigarette outside of a few random cravings.
    people who dont eat carbs what do you drown your sorrows in if not starches?
    Oh I drown my sorrows in starches for sure. When things are shitty I get fatter. Things have beeen shittier the last few years, so the struggle continues
    sour candy :/ like black warhead level sour. I love that stuff 24/7 though.
    I've been slicing potatoes and frying them in coconut oil and dipping them in ranch. It's like heaven each time.

However, I had my braces tightened two days ago and they added some shit, and now I have two more rubber bands on my teeth correcting my bite. Lol, this shit is suck. So I've been eating couscous cooked in chicken broth.
    stir frys are so tasty and kinda easy to make. im sure i do it wrong but whatever. much tastier than salads and can probably do a wider variety of vegetables too. cost and calories are probably similar, but effort is a little more
    stir frys are so tasty and kinda easy to make. im sure i do it wrong but whatever. much tastier than salads and can probably do a wider variety of vegetables too. cost and calories are probably similar, but effort is a little more
    no
    what magic do you conjure to make such scrumptious salads?
    Called it (hopefully)

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ngress-says-no

With Russia moving ships, Putin barking loudly, China moving a ship, I'm pretty sure this is all posturing with close to 0 chance of escalating beyond Syria.

If the US goes through with 'limited missile strikes' I'd bet Putin will dump more support to Assad but won't start rolling Russian war machines out in direct support.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    To be fair it's not unusual for them to move ships around like that. Now it stands out more but in itself it's not that noteworthy.
    Yeah, that's why I think it's all posturing. Putin wants Assad to stand, we sorta don't. No one wants to destabilize world trade. Hence 0% chance of this going beyond what it really seems to be - the US threatening to and eventually dropping some bombs.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    Yeah, that's why I think it's all posturing. Putin wants Assad to stand, we sorta don't. No one wants to destabilize world trade. Hence 0% chance of this going beyond what it really seems to be - the US threatening to and eventually dropping some bombs.
    And China wants a chance to remind people that they're the Rising Red Sun of the East.
    what magic do you conjure to make such scrumptious salads?
    used fleshlight crumbs, for starters
    but seriously, so many things. so many dressings to choose from. peppers. avocado. spinach. there are SOOOO many salad combinations and possible ingredients, what are you even saying.
    you sound bad at making stir fries