Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFull Ring NL Hold'em

50NL Squeezin

Default 50NL Squeezin

All 3 are pretty unknown to me (only have 5K hands at $50NL in the last 6 months).

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
    9 Players
    Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
    UTG ($59.55)
    UTG+1 ($57.75)
    MP1 ($17.85)
    MP2 ($50.75)
    MP3 ($51.95)
    Hero ($50)
    BTN ($29.55)
    SB ($50)
    BB ($40.05)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 9 players) Hero is CO
    1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $2, MP1 calls $2, 1 fold, MP3 raises to $9.50, [color=#777777]Hero ?
    mehhh a ship/4bet looks strong and you pick it up a decent amount but if called you're dominated. i dunno if its close or not but i think call is bad and ship/4bet is close, so might as well fold
    FOLD

Keep in mind that MP1 has a short stack and thus MP3 just really isn't ever fucking around here unless he's a retard (which is actually quite likely given the stakes but you know what I mean).

Also he made his squeeze absurdly large, so he's probably a really bad nit-tag or something.
    I'd fold and be happy with it. W/o any specific reads, I don't wanna willingly flip at besttt for stacks against unknowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro2Macro
    FOLD

Keep in mind that MP1 has a short stack and thus MP3 just really isn't ever fucking around here unless he's a retard (which is actually quite likely given the stakes but you know what I mean).

Also he made his squeeze absurdly large, so he's probably a really bad nit-tag or something.
    Yeah I noticed the absurdly large 3bet...wasn't sure what to think of it, so I did fold, and I also think I was flipping at best in this situation, so definitely a fold in my opinion too, just seeing what you guys thought.
    I don't understand how people can have no read on THREE players. What about his avatar? Stack size? timing? Obv MP1 is a donk but you must know something else
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanglow
    I don't understand how people can have no read on THREE players. What about his avatar? Stack size? timing? Obv MP1 is a donk but you must know something else
    this - like, you at least have stats from the last few orbits. Even a 20 hand read is enough for me to go on here
    I know, I was being lazy. I honestly don't remember the stats I had from the first 15 or so hands, I played with both players for another 100 or so hands so the stats now are somewhat irrelevant to what I knew then.