Hero raises to $0.10, MP folds, CO calls $0.10, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.23) 3 3 K (2 players)
    Hero bets $0.14, CO calls $0.14

Turn: ($0.51) 3 (2 players)
    Hero bets $0.25, CO calls $0.25

River: ($1.01) T (2 players)
    Hero ????????

CO is a 65/10, 2/5 fold to CB, 30 hands

I think I'm happy with the hand up to the river. Though maybe we could get more value than that?

The range I put him on up to the river is a lot of Ax, Kx, and PP's, maybe some other random crap too but not enough to make a huge difference.

To the river is he going to call another bet with this range or do we narrow things down too much by betting? Maybe betting something like .25 again is better than checking?

Thanks
    If you think you're ahead on flop and turn, I'm not sure how much the river changes anything?

I probably go into c/x mode after the flop call, probably c/c one street and I'm c/f this river to any reasonable sized bet. I'm just not sure how often villain continues w/ worse than Kx and I'm not sure how often worse than Kx will bet the river either.

Also, is 5x your standard raise?
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_1878 View Post
    If you think you're ahead on flop and turn, I'm not sure how much the river changes anything?
    My thinking is does he really call 3 streets with a hand like A high? Surely he calls the flop with a lot of A high and paint, etc. etc. but all the way to the river?

Also, is 5x your standard raise?
    At this stake only... I tend to play really tight at this stake and I don't think the average player is paying that much attention to preflop sizing so I do 5x for value pre.
    as played 35c on the river, also what cobra said:

I probably go into c/x mode after the flop call, probably c/c one street and I'm c/f this river to any reasonable sized bet.