Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumAll Other Poker/Live Poker

FlopTurnRiver OFC Contest July 16 - July 22!

Event FlopTurnRiver OFC Contest July 16 - July 22!

FlopTurnRiver will be holding an exclusive freeroll Contest beginning Wednesday, July 16 for a handful of prizes that will be awarded to the Top 3 winners.

1st Place: $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
    2nd Place: $10 Amazon.com Gift Card
    3rd Place: PokerStars or FTR Baseball Cap

The Contest will revolve around our software that allows players to Compete for FTR Points in OFC.

The three players who have the highest net FTR Points accrual over the 168-hour period will earn prizes (results will be automatically tracked on our end).

This contest will run from Wednesday, July 16 - 12:01am Eastern Time to Tuesday, July 22 - 11:59pm Eastern Time. There is no sign-up necessary other than needing an FTR forum account to participate. Simply play OFC versus other members for FTR Points from July 16-22 and you will be entered into the competition.

Best of luck everyone!

Note: If you are in need of more FTR Points, see details on how to reload your account in This Thread.

-----

Official Leaderboard

Use the link above to see what position you're currently in. Note that standings are updated every 24 hours, so there may be a delay.
    Last edited by givememyleg; 07-23-2014 at 01:21 AM.
    We will be using the Eastern Time Zone for this contest - so it begins in less than 4 hours!

We're working on a leaderboard so you can keep track of your position throughout the contest.

Best of luck to all!
    ...aaaaaaand we're live! Start earning your points!
    Terrible bugs with the new application like receiving twice 5 cards.
    Opponent plays his game aline and you can't do anything but looking at what is doing.

I happends so many times, could you fix it ?

Thanks
    If you are in need of additional FTR Points to compete in this Contest, please consult the FTR Points Reload Thread for details on how to receive more Points.
    Last edited by dhubermex; 07-16-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Losartan View Post
    Terrible bugs with the new application like receiving twice 5 cards.
    Opponent plays his game aline and you can't do anything but looking at what is doing.

I happends so many times, could you fix it ?

Thanks
    Hi Losartan,

Thanks for the feedback. I've also had this bug occur on numerous occasions.

Our team is working to address this bug and will have a fix as soon as possible.
    yeah sorry about this guys. We appreciate all of the feedback we're receiving and are working on a solution.

Please remember that this is still our beta launch, so issues like this may creep up but we will get them patched asap.
    We now have a leaderboard published where you can track your progress! See the first post for more details!
    For what it's worth, the only problems I've had while playing OFC have occurred when I play on table High Stakes 6 Turbo. The others appear to be working fine
    Good luck with the bug givememyleg.
    Good luck with the bug givememyleg.
    Thanks. And sorry about all the issues you're experiencing. I have it narrowed down to 5 specific bugs, which are probably all related. We hope to have this fixed soon.

And like I said earlier, for those who have had issues that may have cost them points during this contest, we will be running more in the future. So this won't be the only time we run point races. We also plan on starting up long term leader boards and such.

Please bare with us as patch up our beta client!
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    Thanks. And sorry about all the issues you're experiencing. I have it narrowed down to 5 specific bugs, which are probably all related. We hope to have this fixed soon.

And like I said earlier, for those who have had issues that may have cost them points during this contest, we will be running more in the future. So this won't be the only time we run point races. We also plan on starting up long term leader boards and such.

Please bare with us as patch up our beta client!
    Still had the bug.
    It happens even without FL.
    It seems like i have this bug a lot of the time, much more than other players. I would estimate it appears at a frequency of 20-30% of my games !
    Is it because i do many tables at the same time ?
    Is it because i do many tables at the same time ?
    Not sure, but it may have something to do with this. Still looking into everything. Hope to have a patch by early next week at the latest.
    This is the last day of the contest! ~13 hours left to earn FTR Points!
    Hi guys,

We have determined the Top 3 Winners in our July 2014 FlopTurnRiver OFC Contest!

1st Place: ugottabekiddingme --- $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
    2nd Place: Losartan --- $10 Amazon.com Gift Card
    3rd Place: fifou69 --- Baseball Cap or Poker i-Book

The three winners have been contacted via Private Message so we can acquire their emails and/or shipping addresses to reward the prizes.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone for participating! We look forward to more exclusive contests in the near future so keep refreshing the boards for the latest news surrounding our events.

Here is a look at the final results leaderboard...

http://www.flopturnriver.com/ofc-poker/leaderboard.php

Last edited by dhubermex; 07-31-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    This is an update on our July OFC Contest. I am still awaiting information from our 1st and 3rd place winners: ugottabekiddingme and fifou69. Please respond to the Private Messages I sent so we can take care of awarding your prizes for this Contest.
    Can we have an FTR point leader board plsss

Then you could also use it as an extra prize for winning other stuff site wide.