Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default New PP bonus

RELOADNOW

15% $100 max. 1000 hands to unlock.

Mo Money! Mo Money! Mo Money!
    Thanks for the heads up. I maxed this out this morning. You've got a typo in the code though.

It's RELOADNOW.
    "Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art..."
    I fixed the typo.
    I still see the typo. Am I the only one.
    Now with more Evil and a side of Hatred
    I really fixed it now.
    And I'll confirm its fixed.
    Now with more Evil and a side of Hatred
    cool after complaining about the network problem i mentioned in another thread on the tourney board, the support staff offered me a 20% bonus the next time i reload, up to 100$, and i have to play 5 times the number of raked hands, so thats pretty sweet. I promptly cashed out my 700$,i had bulit my stack up to, which left 20$ in there, i figured i'll play some single tables tourneyey well i buil that up to 100$ yesterday, i will probly just try a few big multi table tourneys and then reload if i dont do well in them
    Had a strange occurrence with another PP pop-up window code(for $100 w/only 700 raked hands). Got it like a month ago, but I just finished my last bonus so I was waiting to use it. Went to deposit and it didn't work. Called PP and they said I was not eligible! After a considerable amount of haggling with them, they put it in under code RELOADNOW(which I also received in a pop-up), and even though it says I need 1000 hands, if I call at 700 they will release the bonus.

Weird.