Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default BONUS

There is a reload bonus at party poker. "RELOAD" before apr 30.
    Yep. I deposited $700 tonight to get the full $100 bonus.

Question: Once the money is in my bonus account, can I withdraw the money I deposited right away and still keep the bonus?

Obviously, it's a bit of a loophole, but I've heard that you can. Can someone confirm this?
    Xianti, Per our conversation I think you can. Please let us know. If you can take the money right back out then it seems like a no brainer to get the bonus.
    yeah i am quite curoius about this too. The only thing is that you have to play 700 hands to get the full bonus released
    700 within 30 days. Piece of cake.
    you think i can play 700 hands on 50 dollars?
    You betcha! All you gotta do is win.
    I got the email too. I thought you play 5 times the bonus in raked hands. Shouldnt you only need to play 500. All the bonuses I have ever gotten from party are always 5 times.
    ah oops - i just saw it on the link I clicked. Still a good deal though.
    okay i really want to make sure before i do this. So can i put in 700 and then the next morning take out 650. and still get the bonus if i play 700 hands. within a month?
    Quote Originally Posted by !Luck
    okay i really want to make sure before i do this. So can i put in 700 and then the next morning take out 650. and still get the bonus if i play 700 hands. within a month?
    Yes and no, it seems.

What I had forgotten was that each transaction between IGM-Pay (the electronic system I use; also the fastest), my bank account and PartyPoker takes 3-5 business days to actually process and clear. They'll credit you for any deposits you make to PP instantly, but it takes a few days to truly finish processing with your bank.

After depositing my $700 last night and getting the $100 in my PP bonus account, I tried to cash it out this morning. Well, it turns out that the cash-out cannot be processed until the initial deposit is fully processed with my bank (3-5 business days). Thereafter, it'll be another 3-5 days for the cash-out to show up in my bank account.

So, the entire process will actually take between a week to 10 days.
    Thank you for the quick reply, yeah i use igm pay to. I think the other reason why i am having trouble doing this is because i have finals first week in may. But i really like this bonus. Anyways thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianti
    So, the entire process will actually take between a week to 10 days.
    That's too bad. Holding up $700 for 10 days to make $100 is somewhat inconvenient yet still worth it if you can afford to tie up the cash that long.
    I was playing a tourney today at Party Poker and a message came across that you can use the bonus code "WOW15" for a 15% bonus.
    Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants won't help.
    -- Calvin and Hobbes
    Quote Originally Posted by strangebird
    I was playing a tourney today at Party Poker and a message came across that you can use the bonus code "WOW15" for a 15% bonus.
    What's the expiration on WOW15? Any problem getting the bonus if you don't actually get the message?(I got the RELOAD msg and will get that bouns, I'm sure).

Also, another vote for no problem depositing then withdrawing, other then the aforementioned wait time for it to be redeposited to your checking acct(through IGM).
    They didn't give any information on expiration. I was just playing a tourney, and the dealer said use the code WOW15 for a 15% bonus.
    Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants won't help.
    -- Calvin and Hobbes