Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Let There Be Range

Default Let There Be Range

Got my hands on this book.

Incidentally it's supposed to be the most expensive poker book in history...(about 2000$)

Is this the bible for poker theory?
    Never heard of it. Get a refund and pay for a coach from this site
    I've read it and most of the lessons really only work in mid to high stakes. Which is exactly what the book is meant for. It does however have some tidbits that help at all stakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    Never heard of it.
    Surprising.
    It's old and most of the content that you will find useful is already in FTR.
    Please get your money back. please. grinderschool or a coach is better value.

You can interact with with real people.

And also , every one in these forums will help.Even if they pretend to hate you.

you are family now. blood brothers, and you go and give your money to some stranger who wont even review your play. Tisk tisk.
    I doubt very much he paid for the book, and the book will be so above where he needs to be right now.

There are better ways for you to learn what you need to know. You just got the schematics for the engine when you don't even know how to drive. It's useless. Put the PDF in a file and wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    I doubt very much he paid for the book, and the book will be so above where he needs to be right now.

There are better ways for you to learn what you need to know. You just got the schematics for the engine when you don't even know how to drive. It's useless. Put the PDF in a file and wait.
    This is about what sums up my own thoughts as soon as I read the first bit on combinatorics (sp?).
    Yea guys not in the forum OK, it's piracy and not allowed on FTR
    sowwy. there def wasn't anything about that post that clarified that i was kidding
    Not a problem, that's why I didn't bother with PM's. Just moved it because 3 people band wagoned.