Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default FT is BACK

CHECK the website its running, you can download it!!!
    On the download tab at Full Tilt Poker:
    FullTiltPoker.com is coming soon. Please return on Wednesday, October 31st to download the software.

ummmm... What day is it again?
    was geting that message as well. Just got through with a download though. checked the cashier and the pending withdraw funds at shutdown are now back in my account. Cashier has an option to transfer to stars the same as stars has option to transfer to full tilt.
    It's backkkkkkkkk ohmydays
    Downloaded it this morning! Probably around the 20th time I've clicked on that icon since the site shutdown. Felt pretty cool to have the site actually load up.
    Looking forward to playing a bunch of satellites & the 45man SNG's. Maybe even play the $22 & a Dream if they're still running it.

I logged onto a couple of tournament tables (playchip) that were already running (to check my options/settings) & actually had player notes on two of the players sitting on the table, lol. A few small changes in layout - - noticed the colour-coding thing could be viewed two different ways (never saw that before).

Looking forward to the official launch! FTP commercials just started running in my area during the WSOP MainEvent Final Table (watched them previously on YouTube).
    ty ftp for midyear bonus + big ass deal me in bonus
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    ty ftp for midyear bonus + big ass deal me in bonus
    guess i'll be seeing you at the tables

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...nl-167488.html
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ml#post2028369
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...er-186253.html
    Downloaded it a few nights ago and was pleased to see it had retained the same format. Even more pleased to see that my bankroll was still there to the cent along with my FTP's. Looking forward to getting back onto FT. It was always my preferred site. Good luck to everyone who is going to be playing there.
    Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - Our Software: New Features

New features all look really cool. Make sure you update HUD software before playing there if possible as the HHs and Tournament Summaries have changed slightly.

New double chance tournaments look fun if they make some big tournaments out of them.

Really excited to see the new tournament schedule; guarantees will be low and they could ruin it with too many multi-entry tournaments but fingers crossed they don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    was geting that message as well. Just got through with a download though. checked the cashier and the pending withdraw funds at shutdown are now back in my account. Cashier has an option to transfer to stars the same as stars has option to transfer to full tilt.
    Man, i used to really like tilt... wonder how long before us yanks can play there?

can you also transfer your funds from stars to tilt/UB?

They are still on separate networks right?
    "We're all just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust...."AF
    The return of my FT account was accompanied by the realisation of the fact that I donked away $500 of my hard won money playing far higher stakes than I'm capable of just before it closed.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    reset password and uae your old user sign in and u get your balance back
    Hmmm just makes us in the US sadder and sadder, I wont even download FT for playmoney, its bad enough have the full version of pokerstars and see the great amount of games they have and realize in theUS, we are almost on a schedule, once it gets past 10pm EST, and looking for low stakes games, you gotta just wait until they come. And waiting for SNGs to fill up is like watching paint dry. ENJOY ROW maybe one day the US will be the free nation they proclaim "AINT NUTTIN FREE BABY'
    Full Tilt will be back tomorrow!! The first scheduled real money freeroll is 8.05am ET (1.05pm GMT) so that's the latest it will be back.

45 minutes!
    IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEE
    After 14 mins now has more players online than Party
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    After 14 mins now has more players online than Party
    i was there man
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ml#post2115175
    Shyam Markus ‏@FTPMarkus
    We're aware of the Cashier and My Promotions issues and they are currently being worked on. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    FTP still have custom pro avatars?
    siiiiick
    If anyone can't find their Deal Me In bonus you might have a Mid Year Bonus to clear:

https://my.fulltiltpoker.com/mid-year-bonus

You might have go through the Cashier to My Promotions, then Iron Man Challenge on the left then find the link on that page
    Last edited by Pascal; 11-06-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    Is there a lot of high stakes action going on? If so I might download it and rail them even though I am an American and cant play.
    There was 1k/2k draw earlier, $10/$20 PLO too I think
    Checked out the site last night after it was fully back up and running and it all seems the same as before which is great in my opinion. Looking forward to getting some games in at the weekend. Good luck everyone who is playing at FT.
    Absurd number of players logged in last night, Rush Poker real money at 25NL and 50NL full ring were only just below Stars Zoom numbers
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Absurd number of players logged in last night, Rush Poker real money at 25NL and 50NL full ring were only just below Stars Zoom numbers
    Got back from pub, loaded up, updated, old pw worked fine, RUSSHHHHHHHHHH. Seriously, Zoom, you suck!

I have MISSED the rush tournaments Yeah, I suck at poker, but I love those Rush SnG's just for the action junkie when drunk. Erm, -ev, but fun

Crushed some 10bb super turbo things too, yeah!

Time to load up Hem again for the first time in 15 months I guess, sigh.

Welcome back FTP
    Will get a thread up in the next few hours about the value of different tickets during the sale, worth using as many FTPs as you have to buy them
    I'm being a bit thick I think. But what the fuck are ring game tickets? I have 37k pts, so I figure I'll buy $150 of ring game tickets. I get that I can sit at pretty much any table with them (won't go above $50 tables anyway so that is fine). But how do I turn the ticket into cash?
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just saw the link in the cashier which explains all this.
    Haha, you understand them rong? I haven't looked at the Ring Game tickets but the Tournament tickets were way better value per FTP than bonuses
    No, I really don't get it.

Help me out here:

I buy a $100 ticket.

I sit down shortstacked at a $400nl table and double up.

The ticket is now worth $200.

As the max value of the ticket was $100, the extra $100 go straight into my account?

What?
    Do we have a FTP rep?
    You buy a ticket with a maximum value of $100 and sit at a table with $50.

If you win a buyin, +$50, then you go over the "max value" of the ticket so it goes straight into your account, ticket still worth $100.

If you then lose a buyin, -$50, the ticket is worth $50. Win $100 next time you play with it and you top the ticket up to $100 and then the extra $50 goes into your account.

After you've earned a certain number of FTPs playing with the ticket, the money in the ticket is released into your account. If you go below the minimum value (I think it's like $5 with a $100 ticket) then that cash is released into your account.

If you don't use the ticket in 7 consecutive days it expires and gg ticket. FTPs earnt while playing with tickets don't count towards clearing bonuses, just the ticket.

For the above reason the best thing to do is to buy as many tickets as you can on the 17th or 18th of November when the ticket sale is ending. Play with them each at least once a week so they don't expire, but don't actually play to clear them as then you won't clear your Deal Me In bonus (and Mid Year Bonus if you have one). Then when those bonuses expire play with the tickets to clear them.
    Don't the tickets have expiry dates beyond the 7 day thing?

Also, my confusion is because the $100 ticket has a $100 max val.

So I can play with it, and every time I reach say one fiddy, leave the table, cream the fiddy off the top, go back to another 100nl table?

Is that right?
    Scratch that, FTP rep just tweeted that base points do clear other bonuses too. So you can buy the tickets and use them to play through the Deal Me In bonus. You'll be approaching so ridiculous level of rakeback if you're Platinum/Diamond, like 70-75%.

They've got expiry dates, not sure how long into the future they are though.

So I can play with it, and every time I reach say one fiddy, leave the table, cream the fiddy off the top, go back to another 100nl table?
    Yup, but if you lose the buyin then the ticket disappears.

Maximum value is max value of the ticket, anything above that goes as cash into your account.
    Guess I just moved up stakes then.
    Wonder if they'll respect my raises?
    Why are you moving up stakes? Plenty of value to be had just buying tickets and using them to play your normal stakes with higher rakeback
    Because the only reason I'm about to play 5nl is down to br, otherwise I'd be playing 50nl.

Plus, this doesn't feel like real money, so I'm gonna play around with 12 tabling 50nl with only 20bb and see how I get on, which I wouldn't do with real money.
    40bb min on most tables kills that plan.